Year : 2013
Make and Model : RAM 1500 Big Horn
Exterior Color : white
Interior Color : grey
Auto or Manual? : auto
Odometer Reading : 41000
Location of Vehicle : strathmore
Description :
Selling my truck because I no longer need it as I will have a work truck. Pretty loaded truck with alot of options and very low KM. ALSO HAS EXTENDED BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY UNTIL FEB 27 2018

Crew Cab short box 4x4 Big Horn 5.7L Hemi. Seats 6 and its white on grey cloth. Power windows, locks, mirrors and back window. HEATED CLOTH SEATS! HEATED STEERING WHEEL! Bluetooth, 8.4" screen, CD and ipod control, steering wheel controls and BACKUP CAMERA.

Setup for towing with tow mirrors, trailer hitch, trailer brake, tow/haul button and airbags in the rear, also has a hard flip tonneau cover, not in good shape(hail damaged, bought it used)but it still does its job.

this truck has pretty much anything you would want other than navigation. Lots of storage space inside as well as a ton of cup holders (this is always a must have).

windshield was replaced last year because of a golf ball. rear bumper cover was replaced as well as one taillight replaced a couple years ago from a parking lot scrape and there is 1 tiny little dent in the front bumper from my wife inching up too far in our driveway. otherwise mechanically and physically perfect.

I think I've listed everything, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Trades welcome for 06-08 Ram 2500/3500 with minimum 10k on top of trade.

Dealers welcome, but I'm not trading it in and I'm not selling it for way less than its worth, so keep this in mind before you contact me.

LOCATED IN STRATHMORE. WILL COME WITH A FULL TANK OF GAS. NO LIENS ON THIS VEHICLE
Extras : see above
Asking Price : 31750

Contact Information Pm me
E-Mail : pm me
Phone : pm me

pictures in link

Please view this ad:

2013 RAM 1500 Big Horn Very Low KM,
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/2013-ram-1500-big-horn-very-low-km/1235980234?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

03ozwhip
01-30-2017, 10:29 AM
I've changed my mind. I'm open to trades with ano 06-08 RAM 2500/3500 diesel but must have a minimum of 10k on top of the trade.

03ozwhip
02-11-2017, 09:45 PM
sold