PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2003 Gokart Tony Venox Vortex 125cc icc shifter

dubbs
03-21-2004, 09:18 AM
Picture attached.

This kart is not your avg. kart. This is a racing kart that can reach speeds over 200kmh. I bought it last fall in the TO area. Last year it won first place at the year end Mosport race clintching first place in their division and receiving awards from Ron Fellows himself. I have not even had the chance to drive it yet. The reason for selling is I am in need of money and realize I can't afford it. The previous owner stated that he paid over 10 g for the kart at the begining of last year. I paid 6g and lugged it back to Regina. I am just looking to get my 6g back. It comes with other gear ratios and many small things like jets etc. I only want serious racers only to respond to this ad. Please PM me if you have questions. The only thing that the kart does not come with is an onboard computer. You can purchase one for a few hundred dollars all the up to just over a thousand. This kart has had only 10 race weekends on it... and is in great shape.

Thanks,
Will

Roaring G60
03-21-2004, 08:52 PM
Who did you purchase this from??

dubbs
03-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Bob Hogg(the racers father), he lives in niagra at the lake or somthing right beside niagra falls.

bighead411
03-23-2004, 02:06 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

SchoolN'U
03-24-2004, 07:54 AM
do you have a email I can reach you at?

dubbs
04-08-2004, 06:56 PM
sorry i didnt get an email stating that somone had replied to this thread... my email is [email protected] for anyone interested in the kart or contacting me about questions... feel free

Will

HKS FC3S
04-24-2004, 01:19 PM
woot woot

bump for a tight kart