PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS Coupe

4wheeldrift
03-21-2004, 11:07 AM
Hey everyone,

I've been feeling the itch for some new hardware for quite some time now, and the time has finally come for me to bid a fond farewell to my subie. Here's all the details on the car:

It's a 99 Impreza RS Coupe, silver. Car is currently sitting at ~75500 km's. Dealer maintained from day 1 with complete service history of everything ever done to the car since the day it left the dealers lot. Car is in extremely good condition for its age. Major crack in the windshield, but that would be replaced before the car was sold. Paint is showing some road rash (paint chips and a small gouge) on the front bumper as a result of use as a daily driver on our frequently gravelled roads. Brullen header causes the check engine light to come on and stay on, but performance of the vehicle is not effected in any way. Car is due for a major service in the next month or so which I'll be taking care of (oil change, rad flush, tranny and diffs flushed, etc). Its been spectacularly reliable for me right from day one, only two problems with it in 5 years and both were fixed under warranty without hassle (bad roll connector in the steering column and an oil leak). I haven't had any more trouble with the fan connector coming undone either

Thats everything that leaps to mind of note about the car other than the modifcations (this is for the car in the state it would be sold in), and unless noted otherwise parts to return the car to stock are available as well, and the car can be returned to as close to stock as I can manage if the new owner wants as well.

Different from stock:

Kumho Ecsta 712 street tires (still 75% tread left)
Whiteline 18-20-22mm adjustable rear swaybar with upgraded mounts and spring steel endlinks (I have a couple spare endlinks lying around as well)
Unorthodox Racing Underdrive crank pulley
Brullen Equal Length Header
Stromung 2.25" Midpipe
Stromung Muffler
High Flow Catalytic Converter
Lightened flywheel, solid single piece design (15.5 lbs vs 24lbs for the stock one) (stock flywheel was sold awhile ago)
ACT Street Clutch (stock clutch was worn down and disposed of. Grippy clutch, I don't consider the pedal super stiff but its definetly stiffer than stock, occasionally prone to chatter)
K&N drop-in filter

The photo below shows a picture of the car with the light bar still mounted. The bar has been removed, although the wiring and relays for the auxilliary lights are still present under the hood. Also removed is the Sparco Evo 2 seat, replaced by the stock drivers seat.

I'm asking $17,000 firm for the car. I'd like to see it go to another enthusiast, its a wicked year round daily driver and a fun car for competition as well.

Contact Info:
Cel: 870-4586
Email: direwlf<at>shaw.ca (replace with @ before emailing)
or you can just pm me here

Warren

4wheeldrift
03-26-2004, 06:34 PM
Updated info: going to take the exhaust off the car and put the stock header, midpipe and muffler back on. Exhaust will be sold seperately in a seperate posting.

Car has new front brake pads as of this morning and the rotors were machined, dealer 72k kms service performed (oil change, rad flush, diff flush, tranny flush).

Price reduced to $15,500 firm (as low as i'm willing to go).

Billy
03-30-2004, 02:29 AM
damn it man, I just bought my car not too long ago, or else I would've bought yours for sure! but bump for a nice car

Canadian 2.5RS
03-30-2004, 09:18 AM
Im interested in the headers and cat. PM me with a price.