PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Rims

OneGreasyHobo
02-06-2017, 01:56 PM
Happened a week ago.. Was in the middle of moving, just another blow lol.

Dicks stole all rims... made some scratches on my fenders too.

2009 painted black Infiniti g37 X rims
18x8.5
pilot sport 2

Happened in the shit hole of Panorama. SMH

http://i.imgur.com/ZeBzqxq.jpg

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16386871_427078257623538_475823212477524294_n.jpg?oh=afa66bb422a555c262c10410fb795458&oe=590FAED8

Got 4 nice jacks out of it though?

Disoblige
02-06-2017, 02:11 PM
Sorry to hear. That's pretty fucked.

Any cameras in the area?

88CRX
02-06-2017, 02:12 PM
Bump!

Hope you find these wheels. Come on beyond, let help this guy out.

NoPulp
02-06-2017, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by OneGreasyHobo
Got 4 nice jacks out of it though?
Score!

Dick move and really random to steal stock wheels in a parking garage... hope you find them

Thaco
02-06-2017, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by NoPulp

Score!

Dick move and really random to steal stock wheels in a parking garage... happened to me a couple years ago POS 90's accord with stock ugly ass alloys, came home from work and it was on bricks, i was more bewildered than i was pissed off.
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/369567/who-puts-a-91-accord-on-blocks-for-the-stock-wheels-really/

OneGreasyHobo
02-06-2017, 02:18 PM
Ex's place, was 3 days from moving out! That place got broken into monthly.. Absolute shithole.

Heres what the rims looked like.. Now the car is stuck on toast summer tires that are down to wires. Yay insurance...

http://i.imgur.com/ZeBzqxq.jpg

Tik-Tok
02-06-2017, 02:24 PM
Damn dude, that sucks. As always, check kijiji, not just Calgary either but all of Southern Alberta.

OneGreasyHobo
02-06-2017, 02:29 PM
Yeah, def a shitty thing to do and a really shitty time in my life...

But I was moving.. I got a rental truck, packing your shit in a coupe is balls. So that worked out somewhat.

Wanted to leave it in the Ex's underground for a few months while shes trying to rent it out, just as a goodwill token. But I didn't want the spacers and suspension to be taken off it.

And now with snow and summer tires, its stuck in a parking lot close to work.

http://i.imgur.com/7isToI6.jpg

Sonic
02-06-2017, 02:40 PM
I have G37 in auto parts on Kijiji as one of my saved searches... Will keep an eye out.

OneGreasyHobo
02-06-2017, 02:41 PM
Highly doubt I'll get em back.. Pretty common bolt pattern for any nissan, probably on a car with the paint taken off by now.

BokCh0y
02-06-2017, 03:30 PM
I'll keep any eye out for you, sorry for your loss. That's insane!!!

Taco's Accord is lol cuz they stole his stock accord rims from the 90's.

OneGreasyHobo
02-06-2017, 03:35 PM
Yeah, to me.. This is beyond crack heads... They def where watching me and the car, actually kinda creepy when I think about it. They knew what jacks to use and everything. Pretty sure I had locking nuts on there too.. I'd have to double check.. Car was low enough that I didn't even like raising it. Props to them for not fucking it up completely.

drtoohotty1
02-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
Bump!

Hope you find these wheels. Come on beyond, let help this guy out.

Ya lets get this put at the top of the section to help a beyonder possibly catch the guys.

*Edit: beyond help offer only valid for members who aren't complete tough guy douchebags

:D

Thaco
02-06-2017, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by OneGreasyHobo
Yeah, to me.. This is beyond crack heads... They def where watching me and the car, actually kinda creepy when I think about it. They knew what jacks to use and everything. Pretty sure I had locking nuts on there too.. I'd have to double check.. Car was low enough that I didn't even like raising it. Props to them for not fucking it up completely. with how low the car is and to avoid taking an hour using the scissor jacks i'd almost say they used a real floor jack and just used the jacks to put the car back down on...

Kloubek
02-06-2017, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by drtoohotty1
*Edit: beyond help offer only valid for members who aren't complete tough guy douchebags

Wondering how long it would take before someone drew the comparison....

OneGreasyHobo
02-06-2017, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek

Wondering how long it would take before someone drew the comparison....

Theft is a weird thing.. I thought this shit only happens in movies. Def when it first happened I wanted to take a wheel spacer and break some teeth... It's invasive, its hard to think someone would just take them when you worked your ass off for it. But thats why I pay for insurance, to deal with scrubs.

Whats CPS really going to do? The shithole condo had no cameras.. They hired a security company to do something like 6 months ago.. Break ins probably got worse?

Im just blessed that my Ex gf and I had a good blowout a few weeks before and I moved all my valuable car/ harley parts to a storage unit.

^^

And now that I think about it... scissor jacks would be to slow... And you would not be able to fit the rear jacks under it. You are probably right.. Thats why my door would not close nicely.. Hope they didn't fuck the frame.

And now that I really think about it.. Those jacks are probably from everyones car that was left unlocked... I kinda want them though... But they are like 100 bucks from a dealer, only time the person is going to find that he's missing it is when hes going to need it too.. I'll probably end up giving the jacks up to the owners :(

RickDaTuner
02-06-2017, 04:56 PM
Took your picture, and posted it up on FB group to help get the word out.

Really sucks to hear man. I know them feels, had my motorcycle stolen a couple
of years back, I wanted to rage and destroy the entire block when I came home and saw it missing.

If it's one thing beyond is good at, it's arguments, and second to that is finding and recovering stolen goods! lol

Twin_Cam_Turbo
02-06-2017, 08:08 PM
I'll keep an eye out. I saw the post on Facebook too.

Chantastic
02-22-2017, 12:05 AM
Sorry if I missed it above - are they plastidipped black? Or actually painted black?

Thaco
02-22-2017, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Chantastic
Sorry if I missed it above - are they plastidipped black? Or actually painted black? 3rd line of the first post says painted..

toastgremlin
02-23-2017, 08:41 AM
That's a shitty thing to have happen. Sorry, man.

Nothing on Kijiji but maybe they will turn up.

jabjab
02-23-2017, 11:31 AM
My rims were stolen over 10 years ago right infront of my house and under a light post. They left my car on the ground, not even on milk crates.

Cops came and dusted for finger prints but nothing ended up happening or ever got my rims back.