PDA

View Full Version : car washes with (interior) shampoo machine?

G-ZUS
02-08-2017, 12:15 PM
Looking to shampoo the interior of a vehicle I recently purchased with the nicer weather this weekend, Does anyone know which 24 hour car-washes have a decent shampoo machine? (preferably in the NE) Would be going after hours and taking my time

realazy
02-08-2017, 12:18 PM
I like the centex on centre street's pre soak. It's actually quite foamy and I find that if you use enough of it it does a good job at removing the dirt. I believe it's 24 hours as well. I've been there pass 11pm and they were still open.

nobb
02-08-2017, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by realazy
I like the centex on centre street's pre soak. It's actually quite foamy and I find that if you use enough of it it does a good job at removing the dirt. I believe it's 24 hours as well. I've been there pass 11pm and they were still open.

Are you talking about the wash or shampoo machine?

I'm looking for this too. I have a Bissel shampoo machine but it's not as good as using an industrial unit. I don't think I've ever seen any of these self serve car washes having one of these.

MalibuStacy
02-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by realazy

x2

When I bought the Taurus it was filthy in and out, and it was used while parked as a hot box by my cousins. I used fabreeze and the interior cleaner at Centex and the car no longer smelled of smoke and other grossness. I actually only go to that car wash as I have found them to be the best imho

Kijho
02-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Top Gear has the vacuum + shampoo machine (and even an air freshener) :werd: