GT2NV
03-21-2004, 07:48 PM
hahaha crazy:devil:

3g4me
03-22-2004, 03:55 PM
Sweet.:D

legendboy
03-22-2004, 04:47 PM
haha thats pretty weird. I'm a zeppelin fan and i'm sure that they never intended any of that.

GorG
03-22-2004, 04:57 PM
messed but i didnt understand it did any one else understand it?

rage2
03-22-2004, 05:01 PM
If I remember my led zeppelin history, they wrote Stairway to Heaven in 1 night. Jimmy page was playing around with some chords, robert plant overheard and just started writing the lyrics. They were trippin' on acid or something at the time. By morning, the song was complete.

They would've had to spend a LOT of time to get plant's voice to sing those exact words backwards. But if u don't read the lyrics, and just listen to it, it doesn't sound like anything. When you read the lyrics while listening, voila! you hear it! It's all open to interpretation, there are about 10 different interpretations of the backwards lyrics that I've seen, and they all work if u listen and read at the same time.

The brain works in funny ways hehe.

Wildcat
03-22-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by GorG
messed but i didnt understand it did any one else understand it?

i didnt at first, then i read the reverse lyrics and it made more sense. :devil:

A_3
03-22-2004, 06:29 PM
wow... that's some crazy shit :devil: , probably no intention though, a bunch of songs have weird things like that in them when there played in reverse.

ryder_23
03-22-2004, 06:45 PM
^
:werd:

didnt kiss have alot of stuff like that :dunno:

MM99lude
03-22-2004, 07:03 PM
nice find! the same things happens if u look at the pink floyd the wall. I foget which song it is but u can play it backwards and they give you an address to mail something too, and they claim they will send u a prize for winning a contest.

And of course there is "Dark side of the Rainbow"-- playing Pink Floyds Dark side of the moon album on repeat along with with Wizard of Oz

here are some of the eerie coincedences:

The coincidence eeirily begins when the album says, "... Look around ..." which prompts Dorothy to look around.
As the line "balanced on the biggest wave" from Breathe is uttered, Dorothy teeters on the rail of the pig-sty.
She then breaks into a trot just as the line "No one told you when to run" from Time is heard.
The chimes in Time go off at the appearance of Mrs Gulch (Wicked Witch of the West) on the bicycle and the chimes stop when she gets off the bike. "I've got a bike. You can ride it if you like. It's got a basket, a bell that rings and things to make it look good ..."
"... Home, home again ..." as Professor Marvel tells Dorothy that she needs to go back home.
The Great Gig in the Sky begins as the tornado appears and lasts exactly the length of the storm. On the record, this song is the end of the first side of the album and ironically, as Dorothy slowly pushes open the door, the black and white portion of the film ends, Oz appears in brash color, and "cha-ching," Money begins exactly on cue.
The munchkins begin to dance to the tempo of Money.
Before the Wicked Witch appears in a cloud of smoke, dressed in her black dress, just as the word "Black" is uttered in Us and Them.
Then the scene changes as Dorothy leaves Munchkin Land at the same time that "Us and Them" changes to "Any Colour You Like" The Scarecrow starts dancing just as "The lunatic is on the grass" is heard.
"... And everyone you meet..." is uttered as Dorothy meets the Tin Woodsman.
And the album ends with a slowly beating heartbeat, which comes just as Dorothy bangs on the Tin Man's chest to see if he's got a heart.

Now, if you've set up your CD player to repeat, the coincidences continue from here. Unfortunately, due to replay speeds, it is more difficult to match the album to the movie. But here are a few of the scenes you might catch!

When "... and high you fly ..." is spoken during Breathe, the Wicked Witch stands on top of the house with her flying broom.
On the Run then presents "... Shorter of breath and one day closer to death..." as Dorothy and Cowardly Lion appear to be dead.
This time, Money plays while they are in the Emerald City - "Cha-Ching" is heard as the Wicked Witch writes "Surrender Dorothy" in the sky.
"... Down and out ..." has the flying monkeys swoop down to capture Dorothy, and then fly out of the woods with her in their hands.

try it out... its crazy stuff!

sti_power
03-22-2004, 07:12 PM
thats so crazy
:devil:

iceburns288
03-22-2004, 07:26 PM
Good find. Crazy stuff, good song too.

Mckenzie
03-22-2004, 08:01 PM
haha.....thats funny.....:devil:

EK 2.0
03-22-2004, 08:50 PM
Dude, heh heh, thats sooooooooooooooooooo trippy man...:D

jaylo
03-22-2004, 08:58 PM
Nice.

I have listened to the backwards of Slayer's Decade of Aggression Live and the part when he talks to the audience sounds like a demon growling but when played forward he was actually talking about something to the audiences. Weird.

Wildcat
03-22-2004, 10:19 PM
judas priest whent to court for allegedly putting satanic messages in their songs after some kid fan-boy killed himself... it never stuck of course.

buh_buh
03-22-2004, 10:20 PM
If you listen to Queen - Another One Bites The Dust they say Start to smoke marijuana everytime they say another one bites the dust.

Ice Money Hos
03-22-2004, 10:22 PM
I'm pretty sure that if you play any album along with any movie there will be some coincidences. It is just take someone being stoned enough to put to random and slightly related things together. If you look for something you will find it guarenteed.

As far as playing records backwards i had no idea that there was anything being said until i read the interpretation, again all it takes is enough drugs

three.eighteen.
03-22-2004, 10:41 PM
a few beatles songs are like that too...but really to write a song as long and complex as stairway in 1 night...maybe they were dealing with the devil :dunno:

Wildcat
03-22-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
a few beatles songs are like that too...but really to write a song as long and complex as stairway in 1 night...maybe they were dealing with the devil :dunno:

satan works in mysterious ways... like acid and heroin! :D

MM99lude
03-23-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Ice Money Hos
I'm pretty sure that if you play any album along with any movie there will be some coincidences. It is just take someone being stoned enough to put to random and slightly related things together. If you look for something you will find it guarenteed.

As far as playing records backwards i had no idea that there was anything being said until i read the interpretation, again all it takes is enough drugs

alright find me an example

403Gemini
03-23-2004, 01:06 PM
man thats just wacked, the brain does work in mysterious ways like rage2 said.

look at manson (charles, not marilyn lol) and him goin off about helter skelter... ive listened to almost EVERY version of that song and have heard nothing wrong about it... :dunno: people are just messed

hyperwhite
03-23-2004, 02:27 PM
wow, they don't make music like they used too :D . there really is alot of coincidences in the wizard of oz thing, but i can remember as a kid i used to watch cartoons and put the radio on and every once in a while the cartoon would go with the song. but i think there is a little too much going on in the case of the wizard of oz and pink floyd to be an accident. the only people who really know are the ones who wrote the songs

BloodBaneZXY
03-23-2004, 05:47 PM
Yeahhh, the Queen one is realllly cool too, so clear :P

sti_power
04-02-2004, 08:29 PM
what song by the beatles is the one where they talk about John dying when you play it backwards? Ive been looking but can't find it

child of 666
06-26-2004, 06:34 PM
what song by the beatles is the one where they talk about John dying when you play it backwards? Ive been looking but can't find it

dude i think ur talkin bout "Im so tired" but theres also "Revolution # 9". in this one you hear a car crash, sirens, fire, Paul yelling "get me out!" and also "turn me on dead man". yea i think thats it.
but theres also this song from ABBA(ya dont ask this girl Siby showed it 2 me) and in "Money, Money, Money" u can definatly hear her sayin sumthin. we got the beggining "In my room long ago" but after that we cant figure it out. if you gots time try it out.

dilly
06-27-2004, 01:59 PM
hey. that thing about stairway to heaven is all bullshit. even tho u can hear it. ppl change it so that rock music can be banned because some ppl think that all rock music has satanic messages in them so they do that so that rock music can be banned.

Beni
06-27-2004, 10:24 PM
yah someone sent this to me a while ago...its SO sketched out! If they put it in there on purpose then props to them! that would be really hard to do!!

lsc2g
06-29-2004, 07:03 PM
i think its strange cuz thats the way plant sang but i think its just coincidence.. as otto put it.. zeppelin RULES!

idalize
06-30-2004, 02:07 AM
sti_power the song by the beatles is IM SO TIRED he says "paul is a dead man,miss him,miss him,miss him". dont know if thats true tho cose the first time i heard it i read the lyrics as well and it sounds similar with out reading the lyrics it would b hard to detirman:confused:

dezmarez
07-05-2004, 04:28 PM
i like it when it plays it the right way
good song