PDA

View Full Version : Best Autobody Shop for a Benz

austic
03-06-2017, 10:34 AM
Hey got in a minor fenderbender this past weekend and got side swiped. Long scratch/ small denting down the side of my c400.

Insurance gave me a list of approved shops but want to make sure the work is done right.

Been a long time since I was in an accident and used distinctive collection on my BMW.

Anyone have any experience with Crowfoot Image Auto Body Shop? Its got a great location.

Any others I should look into or avoid?

shakalaka
03-06-2017, 11:06 AM
Well the popular ones are Maranello, Screamin Paintworks and Contemporary Coachworks. But, if your insurance has a selected few, that means if you go anywhere else and have issues with work, insurance won't assist for warranty purposes.

austic
03-06-2017, 11:41 AM
That is a very good point that I didn't consider. Thanks will just go with the one they recommended. Its right next to my gym so convenience should help.

BokCh0y
03-06-2017, 02:51 PM
If you can go to maranellos, I would recommend you do that for sure. They're work is truly that good. And the service is amazing.

If you have to stick with your insurance ones, crow foot image is good. I haven't used them in a while now, but when I did they were good, I didn't have any issues.