PDA

View Full Version : LF: Motorcycle Enthusiast to Write Content for Website

A790
04-22-2017, 09:16 AM
Hello beyond!

I am looking for 1 or 2 motorcycle enthusiasts with a knack for the written word to regularly contribute content to a large motorcycle blog (traffic is north of 150k pageviews/mo).

This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make an extra $150 - $200/mo to do so from home.

This is a very relaxed contract: I will provide generalized article guidance (AKA, we need to touch on point 1, 2, 3... etc.), and you will be left to write your content how you want.

Can you also provide media (images/video) to support your posts? Moar monies!

Requirements

+ Must be able to meet deadlines
+ Must be able to produce 2-4 strong pieces of content per month
+ Must be a motorcycle enthusiast, with an obvious passion for the road
+ Content must be original, well researched (where appropriate)

Notes About the Opportunity

+ This is a contract role - you will be invoicing us monthly
+ You will be paid in USD (always nice)
+ There are no set hours and no corresponding hourly rate- you are paid per item
+ Payments are net-30 on date of invoice (official terms, we usually pay faster)

Interested? Let's Work Together!

E-mail me at "givemeajob AT simplifiedseo.com" with two or more samples of your work.

I really couldn't care less about your education, work history, etc. I only care if you know about bikes, can talk about bikes, and want to make some money while talking about what you know about bikes.

Please identify you are a beyonder, as I have this posting active on other forums. Thanks!

A790
04-25-2017, 10:33 AM
Nobody?

This is a good chance to talk about bikes and get paid to do it. There's got to be SOMEONE on here with a bit of spare time that wants to make $25 - $50/hr?!

lee88
04-25-2017, 10:45 AM
Post this on the facebook group : "Calgary Motorcycle Riders" and "403riders" group. Between the two groups there is over 6000 members and i'm sure someone is willing to take the job:thumbsup:

A790
04-25-2017, 12:50 PM
Thanks!

revelations
04-25-2017, 03:12 PM
Cam how many pages/words per blog are you looking for?

AndyL
04-25-2017, 03:15 PM
Paging snowcat :rofl:

A790
04-25-2017, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by revelations
Cam how many pages/words per blog are you looking for?
As many or as few needed to get the job done.

I know that's pretty vague, but it's the truth. :)

born2workoncars
04-26-2017, 12:28 AM
Any specific content, theme or guidelines?

Or could one write about any motorcycle related experience so long as it's interesting?

A790
04-26-2017, 10:24 AM
I will provide topic direction in some cases, and in others you will be free to choose :)