PDA

View Full Version : Question On Selling Multiple Items Online

RickDaTuner
04-22-2017, 02:34 PM
I'm looking to sell Various items, everything from small electronics to a Dirtbike, and a Few Tv's, i think there is over 100 items

What do you guys think is the best way to get this up and posted with out having to make a new FS post/Thread/Submission for every item, and get the most exposure?

Ill be posting up a comprehensive list here on beyond, but I am curious if there is another way?

Thanks for the input Beyond. :thumbsup:

A790
04-22-2017, 03:58 PM
Kijiji.

You could also look at ebay/Amazon marketplace.

shakalaka
04-22-2017, 04:17 PM
This makes me think of a slightly related question;

How would you ship something like a motorcycle if someone was to buy it on eBay? Do eBay buyers pay for shipping for big items like that without even looking at the item?

RickDaTuner
04-22-2017, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by A790
Kijiji.

You could also look at ebay/Amazon marketplace.

Posting my things one by one on those sites is what I am trying to avoid.
I realized that I wasn't clear in my OP, that I have about 100 or so things I'd like to get out and up for sale.

thanks for the suggestion though.

Originally posted by shakalaka
This makes me think of a slightly related question;

How would you ship something like a motorcycle if someone was to buy it on eBay? Do eBay buyers pay for shipping for big items like that without even looking at the item?

U-ship is what most people refer to know a days, but anything bigger than a pocket bike or small fridge would be freight. I know you can use Purolator, DHL, Canpar to ship larger items, but they need to be able to fit in a box or be crated up with a pallet on the bottom for them to accept it.
Also anything going across the border is $500-1000 more just because it crossing a line.

A790
04-22-2017, 09:40 PM
Hmm. One time, a friend of mine had an estate auction guy come buy and toss him a price for the lot. It was a bit low, but it was all at once and a done deal.

You could also pay someone to put up the ads. Get someone offshore for $10 for sure.

D'z Nutz
04-22-2017, 09:47 PM
Sugarphreak seemed to have success dumping a lot of stuff at once by listing everything and having a garage sale last year:

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/400040/fs-sugarphreak-garage-sale/

Post on here and Kjiji, Craigslist, and whatever those other similar sites that have popped up recently are.

RickDaTuner
04-22-2017, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by A790
Hmm. One time, a friend of mine had an estate auction guy come buy and toss him a price for the lot. It was a bit low, but it was all at once and a done deal.

You could also pay someone to put up the ads. Get someone offshore for $10 for sure.
Thanks again...

I'm totally going to use 5iver for this

Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Sugarphreak seemed to have success dumping a lot of stuff at once by listing everything and having a garage sale last year:

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/400040/fs-sugarphreak-garage-sale/

Post on here and Kjiji, Craigslist, and whatever those other similar sites that have popped up recently are.

I'll definitely post it up here...

Thanks Guys

ExtraSlow
04-23-2017, 08:02 AM
Posting multiple ads is crazy easy with the kijiji app. I think running a fiver process to find someone to do it, and then checking thier accuracy, would be much harder, even if you had a hundred items.