PDA

View Full Version : FS: Computer Workstation

SportTwin
04-25-2017, 10:15 PM
Sold!

This is a Haworth (previously SMED) workstation so it is a business class workstation, previously enjoyed life in an office tower in the core. Link to pictures at the bottom. It is configured as an L group with two bins (four doors) for overhead storage and two pedestals. One pedestal is built in and the other is on wheels and fits under the desk or beside it. The divider behind the storage can be used as a bulletin board. There is cable management built into the divider as well.

Comes with the following pieces as shown in the photos:

Overhead storage
Divider (grey) shown behind the storage in the photos
Built in light in the overhead storage
Two pedestals, three file folder drawers and two small drawers
3 sets of file folder rails (they work in either legal or letter configuration in the drawers
2 plastic dividers (for the drawers)
1 plastic tray (for the drawers)

Dimensions are 54" x 74" x 70" high

The lower file folder drawer sticks - it's probably just an adjustment, but I didn't really investigate. Its a great workstation, but I need to clear out the basement to prep for renovations.
The black lateral filing cabinet in the photos is not included. I cannot deliver it - this is for pickup evenings in Cochrane and will require a truck and at least one more strong person to help load it up even after I disassemble the major components - the frame is steel.

$150 to Beyonders.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-desks/calgary/office-workstation-with-overhead-storage-and-pedestals/1258348168?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true