PDA

View Full Version : May Day anarchists in France

ZenOps
05-07-2017, 09:49 AM
CoxsDkB-rWU

Growing segment of the population that does not want government of any sort.

zhao
05-07-2017, 10:35 AM
Anarchy is great!!! ...until you have a problem, and then it's the absolute worst system ever fathomed. This should be completely obvious to everyone with knowledge and experience of a 3 year old or better.

kertejud2
05-07-2017, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by zhao
Anarchy is great!!! ...until you have a problem, and then it's the absolute worst system ever fathomed. This should be completely obvious to everyone with knowledge and experience of a 3 year old or better.

fibDNwF8bjs

civic_stylez
05-08-2017, 08:55 AM
Its for reasons like this that I make sure to pick up and extra case of ammunition every month. Societies without any forms of government always turn out great. I mean, look at Africa that has dozens of rebel groups all claiming they were in charge.. that had no issues at all.

vengie
05-08-2017, 10:07 AM
I'm heading to Paris in a couple weeks... Here's hoping we can avoid this bs as much as possible.

BavarianBeast
05-08-2017, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by vengie
I'm heading to Paris in a couple weeks... Here's hoping we can avoid this bs as much as possible.

Why in the hell would you want to go to Paris right now! Out of all the places! lol

vengie
05-08-2017, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by BavarianBeast

Why in the hell would you want to go to Paris right now! Out of all the places! lol

Its been booked for over a year! Plus its the 100th year of Vimy :rofl:

max_boost
05-08-2017, 11:12 AM
I'm heading to Paris in a couple weeks... Here's hoping we can avoid this bs as much as possible. Enjoy your trip :thumbsup:

BavarianBeast
05-08-2017, 11:24 AM

I'm sure it'll be great.

Just remember that your literally surrounded by 4 better countries within a short driving distance haha.

Tik-Tok
05-08-2017, 11:33 AM

North Korea is full? :rofl:

vengie
05-08-2017, 11:45 AM

I'm sure it'll be great.

Just remember that your literally surrounded by 4 better countries within a short driving distance haha.

For sure, it'll be my first jaunt to that part of the world, this will be more of a feeler for the next (longer) trip.

civic_stylez
05-08-2017, 12:15 PM

If youve never seen Vimy before its absolutely stunning. The town of Lens not far from Vimy is really cool and the food is amazing. I was in Paris last September and there wasnt much BS going on but we did get a terror scare when there was a car parked full of canisters left outside the Notre Dame cathedral.

max_boost
05-08-2017, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

North Korea is full? :rofl: lol I do want to go. There's a tour group that operates out of Beijing. :D