PDA

View Full Version : Flames Ticket FS

dirty_magic
03-22-2004, 04:10 PM
Ok, so I have this ticket voucher, you simply present it to one of the ticket booths and they set you up with a seat. I am unable to use this because all of my friends are too broke to buy one themselves. The seating section is upon availability at the time of presentation, and will be in the green section. I bought it for $30, and I am looking to get just that back, and am open to offers, or trades. This ticket is valid for the game against Dallas, which is tonight, and very important to the Flames and Canucks, as well it can be used for the game later this week, on Saturday against LA which is also a somewhat important game, mainly for Edmonton though as they are trying to catch them, and I am sure they will.

If anyone is interested, call (403)440-0843, and leave a message if I dont reply, oh and whatever weird message comes on, is my answering machine, some people think its not because its not me in the message.

Or anyone else who doesnt want to call, PM me. If you want it for Dallas, the sooner the better,

canadiandaytona
03-22-2004, 06:15 PM
only one?

dirty_magic
03-22-2004, 06:16 PM
yep