PDA

View Full Version : KW/ST Suspensions Group Buy!

Alex@Tunerworks
05-19-2017, 02:11 PM
Tunerworks and KW Suspensions have teamed up to provide a sale on their industry leading coilover systems! This sale will have full access to the KW and ST catalogue!!
ST-X for your Mk. 3 Focus? Check.
KW Clubsport for your 996 Turbo? Yes.
V3's for your M3? Absolutely.

Because of the varied products and prices, each kit will need to be quoted on individually - contact Alex@Tunerworks for the absolute best prices of the year!

Sale Rules:
Must contact Alex@Tunerworks (email and phone number below!) to ensure you're included in the limited time sale.
Sale begins immediately, and will run until End of Day June 16th.

Alex@Tunerworks
06-06-2017, 02:58 PM
UPDATE!!!

KW has really stepped up in the final days of this sale! Between now and end of day June 16 KW products will be the lowest prices we've seen in Alberta in years - even with the terrible dollar! This deal will not be coming back around this year. If you've thought about purchasing a new suspension, and have been waiting for the right time, that time is now!

Contact Alex@Tunerworks (email and phone number below) for a quote on a KW coilover system for your vehicle.

NathanRed
06-06-2017, 07:38 PM
emailed you guys over a week ago, still no response.

Tuner1
06-07-2017, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by NathanRed
emailed you guys over a week ago, still no response.

Hi Nathan,

Sorry to that - I searched all the mail folders and didn't find anything from you - how can we get in touch to answer your questions?

Thanks

Alex@Tunerworks
06-15-2017, 10:51 AM
It's the final 2 days of the KW SALE going on at Tunerworks!

If you've been waiting to send an inquiry on this sale, or maybe received a quote but were waiting to order, now is the time! Call or email me (info below) to get in on the sale. a 50% deposit is due before 5pm tomorrow to be eligible for these awesome savings!

Alex@Tunerworks
06-16-2017, 01:28 PM
Only a few hours left to save big on KW Suspension! Contact me ASAP for the best prices in years!

Alex@Tunerworks
06-20-2017, 08:53 AM
The Tunerworks KW sale is now over. Thanks to everyone who participated!! Stay tuned for more great deals at Tunerworks.