PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2007 Blue Subaru Legacy 2.5i Sedan

maryj
05-23-2017, 12:58 PM
FS: 2007 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Sedan, Blue

Asking Price; $5,500

Selling my Subaru Legacy because I needed a larger vehicle and bought an SUV already.

I have owned this car for almost 2 years now and it has been an awesome vehicle, no problems at all. Great year round vehicle that had no problems starting in winter and getting around in winter conditions.

I have inspected it when I purchased it 2 years ago and put all the maintenance work needed. Previous owner had the head gasket and timing belt replaced previously - Engine is very clean and does not leave any oil drops in my garage floor.
I changed out literally every fluid when I bought the vehicle for peace of mind. Power steering fluid, recharged A/C system, brake fluid, transmission fluid + transmission filter, trans axle and rear differential gear oils, coolant has ALL been replaced.
Replaced front brake pads and rotors around December.
Vehicle has all season tires on it right now that were balanced when installed and alignment performed.
Airbag and Brake line corrosion recalls have been performed at Subaru Calgary.

I have included as many pictures as possible so you can see the condition of the vehicle. Just like any vehicle, it has some minor scratches and dents on vehicle. Right rear passenger wheel area has some rust coming through.

NOT rebuilt or salvage status. NO hail damage. Active title and registered right now.
If you have any questions or want to check out the vehicle please call or text 587-436-3236. Will only accept cash and not looking for trades - I have already purchased a SUV. Located NW Calgary.

This link is double posted; also on kijiji; see ad for pics;

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/2007-subaru-legacy-2-5i-sedan/1266742372?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true