PDA

View Full Version : *FS* 1985 Honda Civic Hatch

kevie88
03-22-2004, 06:27 PM
Just about time to sell my 85 Civic hatch, looks like spring is almost here. This has been my winter beast this year and it has turned out to be one of the most dependable little cars I have ever owned (pwn3d?)

It's blue in color, and it runs great. here's the specs:

The usual stuff:

1985 Civic Hatch
-1300cc 4cyl
-Semi-Auto 3 speed (fairly well geared)
-Good interior -drivers seat is screwed, but still very useble, other than that it's pretty nice
-278,000 km's
-fresh oil, filters and tune up
-new junkyard cylinder head (210,000km) and top end gaskets. Replaced all valve seals at the same time.
-burns very little to no oil! uses less than a liter every 10,000 km's (1/2 liter per oil change) like every other Honda
-Extremely economical, and starts in -30 every time.
-Vintage 1986 Alpine AM/FM cassette (groovy)

The bad stuff:
-Needs CV joints. I'd be willing to install rebuilt shafts for you for $100 more than the final selling price (depending on final price) -this is half the value of the parts.
-Drivers seat as mentioned above is pretty ugly
- a little rusty, but not more than any other Civ of this gen..
- Needs the tires balanced ( I swapped them on with tire levers in the garage..lol)

That's about it. I'll take it down and get the interior cleaned out, then I'll post up some pics. Thanks for looking, and PM me with any questions.
:thumbsup:
$800obo

weezy
03-23-2004, 06:15 PM
pics?????????

kevie88
03-23-2004, 09:33 PM
coming!! :D

I need a free second and I'll get the car cleaned. Sorry and thanks for the patience!