PDA

View Full Version : Should the USA invade Europe?

ZenOps
05-29-2017, 09:18 AM
I mean, if NATO is gone by this time next year.

Assuming that Trump cannot goad North Korea into a real fight, and assuming that the US must use one or two million tons of bombs every five years or so.

Russia already had what was arguably the most successful infiltration of Crimea, without too much use of actual explosives.

It doesn't look like Europe is going to pay their protection money, so I can imagine that it would be bad form not to rough up a few "European" nations on the periphery of the core of Germany/France.

I get the feeling the US is getting tired of dropping bombs on Asia with little gain. Time to try somewhere else?

ianmcc
05-29-2017, 09:24 AM
Invade Mexico.
Will be cheaper than building a wall.

G-ZUS
05-29-2017, 10:11 AM
Time to for USandA to liberate Europe from those Mozlem terrorists

ZenOps
05-29-2017, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by ianmcc
Invade Mexico.
Will be cheaper than building a wall.

Nobody said that they can't invade both at the same time.

Good plan!

max_boost
05-29-2017, 04:17 PM
too much work to go overseas. they should just invade mexico and canada and take over everything.

ZenOps
05-29-2017, 09:32 PM
It did always stump me that the US didn't take over Mexico a long time ago.

I mean, if you look at the sheer tonnage of bombs the US has dropped in the last 68 years its a solid 90+ if not 95 percent on Blacks or Asians (And that's not even counting the two nukes dropped on Japan) NATO pretty much prevented the US from dropping bombs on indigenous white people, and the other predominately white group (Russia) was protected from fear of retaliatory nukes.

I mean, they pretty much have to dissolve NATO because its really starting to get ridiculous as a white supremacy group.

As always: Just calling it the way I see it.

Tik-Tok
05-29-2017, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
too much work to go overseas. they should just invade mexico and canada and take over everything.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1386/30/1386302061601.png

ZenOps
05-30-2017, 05:50 PM
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/02/only-14-trump-voters-want-invade-mexico

No idea if fake news, but 14% wanting to invade Mexico (by means of military might) sounds about right.

I think we should invade America. I mean the chances of success are slim, but the rewards would be great. Noone buys a lottery ticket with the intent of losing.

schurchill39
05-30-2017, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by ZenOps
I mean, they pretty much have to dissolve NATO because its really starting to get ridiculous as a white supremacy group.

As always: Just calling it the way I see it.

You're totally right. NATO = white supremacist. WHITE POWER!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

ZenOps
05-31-2017, 07:06 AM
Put the shoe on the other foot.

Imagine if a dozen Asian nations formed a military alliance, spent 20x more than anyone else on weaponry and dropped a million tons of bombs every three to five years for 68 years on selected countries outside those nations.

What would you label that?

Besides, you do have to look at spoils: Spending money on 30,000 nukes 2,000 airfighters and ten aircraft carriers - to bomb and takeover places where there are garment factories where people make $38 a month... Yeah, math is a beeotch sometimes.

If there was not oil under the middle east, and you successfully bombed everything - you would have a whole lot of sand, so much sand.

schurchill39
05-31-2017, 11:59 PM
Put the shoe on the other foot.

Imagine if a dozen Asian nations formed a military alliance, spent 20x more than anyone else on weaponry and dropped a million tons of bombs every three to five years for 68 years on selected countries outside those nations.

What would you label that?

Besides, you do have to look at spoils: Spending money on 30,000 nukes 2,000 airfighters and ten aircraft carriers - to bomb and takeover places where there are garment factories where people make $38 a month... Yeah, math is a beeotch sometimes.

If there was not oil under the middle east, and you successfully bombed everything - you would have a whole lot of sand, so much sand.

You're total right. "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" and "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth" and what ever else my google searches tell me I should say as a white guy (https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2015/racist-skinhead-glossary)

ZenOps
06-01-2017, 09:25 AM
I suggest the US should form an alliance with China and start picking off the weaker European nations before Russia gets them all.

From a practical standpoint, it makes no sense for the US to invade North Korea - it makes far more sense for the US to invade and subjugate South Korea (which they seem to have already successfully done)

I mean seriously, if Obama was a blue shirt and Trump is a grey shirt - its the North South thing all over again but instead of America it is Korea. Traditionally Obama would be sympathetic to the South, Trump slightly more sympathetic to the North.

Should the US invade South Korea (more). make South Korea a fully owned territory of the US, like Peurto Rico... Or something like that :rofl:

schurchill39
06-01-2017, 09:24 PM
I think a better approach would be to identify all of the countries without a white majority then start invading each one systematically. The metric to decide which country to invade would be a little tough though. I would suggest a point-scoring system where points are given for percentage of total population is not white, then additional points for weak military, and funny sounding accents. You'll want to attack the weaker and funniest sounding countries first so you can breed more white folk on their land and build up the white supremacist army. Slowly a wave of whitey will take over the world. As a white man, I think this plan is fool proof. With that many whiteys running around shares in Doc Marten will sky rocket (so you'll probably want to get in now)

ZenOps
06-01-2017, 09:38 PM
Oddly enough, the annexation of white Europe appears to be slowly starting.

http://www.newsweek.com/russia-politician-nuclear-weapons-us-nato-crimea-617613

Russia never had much of a hard on for western Asia, their sights were always fully on the more lucrative targets closer to Europe. Russia also has its own excesses of natural gas, so they really have no need to subjugate the middle east for oil.

If the US does not take some sort of stance on Europe, there is a good chance that Putin will continue to annex nations until he hits Italy. If China allies with Russia to eat away at more of Europe, it wouldn't be much of a fight. In many ways, China is the wildcard for an invasion of Europe.

Add to that: The US might take the opportunity to take a few islands, maybe try to force a sale of Greece with the US dollar influence.... Shits looking pretty bad for Europe.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/01/opinion/donald-trump-angela-merkel-nato.html?_r=0

“the times we can completely rely on others are somewhat over” and that “we Europeans must take our destiny into our own hands.” - Angela Merkel.

Ukraine is firmly next for conquest, in which case - Sarah Palin would be right again.

For the US, conquest of Greece would make it much much easier to attain a stranglehold on Iran, Iraq, Syria and Libya. Again - don't know why the US didn't invade Mexico or Greece earlier. The only thing probably holding back the US after all these years was NATO (of which Greece was a full paying member for many years)

Its arguable that Greece is only hanging on by a thread, they never really could afford the 2% GDP that NATO demands for protection.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_government-debt_crisis

Hungry eyes everywhere.

schurchill39
06-03-2017, 03:25 AM
Russia and the Ukraine are white so they are okay in my extremely white supremacist racist eyes (Except for the far east Russia by Mongolia - fuck those guys). And guess Greece is kind of white but not really so I guess I'd be willing to toss a racist coin on that one. Hitler's face = invade, Swastika = let them be but beat up anyone from there on the streets when we see them.

zhao
06-07-2017, 08:39 AM
I suggest the US should form an alliance with China and start picking off the weaker European nations before Russia gets them all.

From a practical standpoint, it makes no sense for the US to invade North Korea - it makes far more sense for the US to invade and subjugate South Korea (which they seem to have already successfully done)

I mean seriously, if Obama was a blue shirt and Trump is a grey shirt - its the North South thing all over again but instead of America it is Korea. Traditionally Obama would be sympathetic to the South, Trump slightly more sympathetic to the North.

Should the US invade South Korea (more). make South Korea a fully owned territory of the US, like Peurto Rico... Or something like that :rofl:

Only you can compare apples to telephones, add the square root of 63, divide by zero and get potato.

Have you written a manifesto yet? I recommend writing it on gluten free soy paper with a kale pencil for extra points if not.