Odometer Reading : 143,800
Location of Vehicle : Downtown Calgary
Description :
Extras : Winter tire set
Asking Price : $5,000

Contact Information
Phone : 403-617-3149

Pictures : Please see Kijiji Ad.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/2002-bmw-5-series-540i-sedan/1273187539?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I have for sale a used 2002 BMW 540i m sport. I'm selling as i'm getting into something newer. For the BMW enthusiasts this car needs no introduction, it has a 4.4L V8 with 290hp and 324lbs/ft of torque. This is the 3rd BMW i've owned (coming from a E92 M3 and a 2013 F30 335i) and I must say the power and V8 on this is simply astonishing. There is more than adequate power to overtake most cars on the deerfoot and quick "off-the-line" acceleration from stop and go traffic. Most of the details are in the Kijiji ad, I've spent close to $6,000 bringing this car back to spec and am confident to say it doesn't need anything mechanically. That being said, this is a 15 yr old car and as such has a few things which should be noted:

- crack on the windshield, this is on the passenger side and doesn't effect visibility
- there is a scratch on the driver's door, this was from the previous owner
- Rust developing on the driver side rear wheel well
- small scuffs on the rear bumper, only minor cosmetic issue

For viewings or more information please call or text me at my number listed above. I'm somewhat flexible on the price but please no lowballs. I'm looking to have this car sold in the next day or so, otherwise I will be trading it into the dealership.

Thanks!