PDA

View Full Version : Who to deal with at Lexus dealer

saiyajin
06-16-2017, 04:53 PM
Hey everyone just wondering if any of you have dealt with any salesman at either Lexus of Calgary or Royal Oak that you would recommend thanks in advance

Team_Mclaren
06-16-2017, 09:31 PM
Jason Clarke, sales manager at Royal Oak.

redblack
06-16-2017, 09:48 PM
Stay away from Andy Luo at royal oak, I came in looking for a RX and that guy was pretty arrogant and pushy

rage2
06-16-2017, 10:07 PM
I bought my RCF from Malcolm over at the auto mall. Good guy, smoking deal on the car. I get it serviced at Royal Oak tho, well, my gf does. Free manis and pedis haha.

saiyajin
06-16-2017, 10:31 PM
went to lexus of calgary and they had some random help me and that guy was not worth my time, may try Royal Oak tomorrow. If anybody had some good success recently would love to hear it. :clap:

max_boost
06-17-2017, 12:17 AM
Oh yes. Malcolm Yuen at Lexus Calgary. One of The easiest buying experiences ever.

bjstare
06-17-2017, 05:28 AM
I go to Lexus Calgary for service, and tagged along with my parents when they went looking for an RX or NX a couple weeks back. Dealt with Leland, and wasn't overly impressed. He was a bit pushy, and not a great salesman. My dad was ready to buy a car, and if he had a better experience he wouldn't still be shopping around.

BokCh0y
06-17-2017, 09:31 PM
I dealt with Shiraz Dawood from LOC and Levar at LOR when he was at LOC. Great guys, very professional, easy sale and not pushy. Dealt with Timmy Tu at LOC as well. In my opinion stay away from Timmy, experience was less than poor.

Service wise I got to LOR now cuz Chris Anderson is back. Best SA I've ever dealt with.

These are my personal opinions of course. Thx.

s2k_boi
06-17-2017, 11:09 PM
I dealt with Shiraz Dawood from LOC and Levar at LOR when he was at LOC. Great guys, very professional, easy sale and not pushy. Dealt with Timmy Tu at LOC as well. In my opinion stay away from Timmy, experience was less than poor.

Service wise I got to LOR now cuz Chris Anderson is back. Best SA I've ever dealt with.

These are my personal opinions of course. Thx.

Agreed that you should stay away from Timmy. Pretty poor experience with him as well.

Skyline_Addict
06-17-2017, 11:09 PM
I go to Lexus Calgary for service, and tagged along with my parents when they went looking for an RX or NX a couple weeks back. Dealt with Leland, and wasn't overly impressed. He was a bit pushy, and not a great salesman. My dad was ready to buy a car, and if he had a better experience he wouldn't still be shopping around.

When I took my friend to look at a new Lexus RX, he spent the first 5 minutes hooking his iPod up to the car when we started the test drive, seemingly to show off his music library - perhaps in a bid to impress us somehow? A couple mins into this situation, I asked him politely "what are you doing?", and he told me to "just hold on". After waiting another 3 mins, we just opted out of he test drive and left.

bh87
06-19-2017, 09:54 AM
Dealt with Talat at LOR, very personable and not pushy at all. Also heard good things about Howard Lum.

roopi
06-19-2017, 10:27 AM
Last fall I went with Lexus of Edmonton. Prices were better then in Calgary.

BokCh0y
06-19-2017, 11:59 AM
Last fall I went with Lexus of Edmonton. Prices were better then in Calgary.

I went to Lexus of Kelowna to buy my RX. Much better pricing for a model higher too, and the sales people were really accomodating. Also heard South Pointe Lexus in EDM is really good for pricing too.

SigmaRacing
06-19-2017, 12:38 PM
Mykayla Grace at Lexus of Calgary was good to work with.

BokCh0y
06-19-2017, 02:18 PM
She's a service advisor right?

bh87
06-19-2017, 02:41 PM
I went to Lexus of Kelowna to buy my RX. Much better pricing for a model higher too, and the sales people were really accomodating. Also heard South Pointe Lexus in EDM is really good for pricing too.

If you are able to provide a quote, either dealer in Calgary will try to match it. South Pointe in Edmonton has a reputation for giving the best deals, a couple years ago they were selling RX's at cost.

BokCh0y
06-19-2017, 09:58 PM
If you are able to provide a quote, either dealer in Calgary will try to match it. South Pointe in Edmonton has a reputation for giving the best deals, a couple years ago they were selling RX's at cost.

They couldn't and they didn't even bother so I flew out to Kelowna, picked up the RX and drove it back to Calgary.

ghostlyport
06-20-2017, 12:14 AM
Into my 2nd Lexus now, 2015 IS 350 and now RX 350, IS from LOC, RX from Lexus SP, Lexus SP will be willing to give good deals. Paul Woodman at LOC is horrible, arrogant and has no knowledge of Lexus cars (told me he used to be manager at Ford). Andrew Farala at Lexus SP is great, hustles the managers for the best deal.

SigmaRacing
06-20-2017, 11:20 AM
She's a service advisor right?

She was in new vehicles sales when I went there a couple months ago...

BokCh0y
06-20-2017, 02:51 PM
She was in new vehicles sales when I went there a couple months ago...

Sorry, my bad. I was thinking of Michilla in service. Apparently there is a Mikayla in sales. I stand corrected.

roopi
06-20-2017, 03:43 PM

If you are getting a better deal elsewhere what's the point of trying to get Calgary to match it? It's the same with Audi in this city were they feel they don't need to provide good deals since it is Calgary.

I purchased a NX for my wife via text from Edmonton. The very first price I was given was $3k lower then the price I was given in Calgary after visiting the dealership and wasting an hour. I was pretty clear with the salespeople that I was ready to buy and if that is the best price then I will be going out of the city. They said that was their final offer. I walked out and purchased it in Edmonton over the phone 20 minutes later.

Of course Calgary Lexus calls me the next day wanting me to come in again to try and work something out. When I advised them I already bought one in Edmonton they said I rushed into it. I hate salespeople who insist I come in for a face to face and waste hours watching them go back and forth to the sales manager getting no where.

cam_wmh
06-21-2017, 09:15 AM
If you are getting a better deal elsewhere what's the point of trying to get Calgary to match it? It's the same with Audi and Volkswagen in this city where they feel they don't need to provide good deals since it is Calgary.

Updated that for you.