Year : 2001
Make and Model : VW Beetle
Exterior Color : White
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 119,000km
Location of Vehicle : Airdrie
Description :

-selling the wife's 2001 VW Beetle, not sure if it's the GL or the GLS model but it is fully loaded with sunroof and black leather interior

-2.0L, automatic

-super low km...just under 119,000km
-bought it from Alta-West in Calgary 3.5 years ago when it was 75,000km, one owner before from Red Deer who traded it in for a truck
-had a flawless Carproof report and I'm happy to say my wife hasn't hit anything in the time we've owned it

-timing belt and water pump was done about 10,000km ago

-oil changed every 10,000km with synthetic oil/filters since we've had it

-comes with two identical sets of stock 16 inch rims, 1 with all seasons on them, about 60% tread and one with Hankook winter tires, about 50% tread left

-new windshield a few months ago, has one small chip that's it

-the car recently stalled while she was driving it and threw an CEL light, considering the low mileage and the age, I would guess it's likely a vacuum leak (too low mileage for it to be anything else IMO), I need to get a code reader to fix it but I thought I'd throw it up if anyone is interested in buying this before I fix it and ask more for it

-also, it suffers from the typical early VW problem where occasionally, the immobizer fails to read the key and stalls the car after start up, works the 2nd time every time...you can also tell on the dash once you stick the key in whether it's accepted or not, for my wife, it happens once a month or so...

-only a tiny bit of rust on the corner of the side skirt which we just clean off every few months, none other than that

PM me with offers/interest...

Extras :
Asking Price : $5250 OR BEST OFFER!!! (keep in mind this is starting price with the CEL code fixed)