PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL: 2017 - 2018 NHL thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

D'z Nutz
06-17-2017, 12:58 PM
Draft is a week away. Time for a new thread.

rage2
06-21-2017, 08:44 AM
Chicago is pretty balsy here. I have no idea how the hell they're able to communicate this with a straight face.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/report-hossa-could-be-forced-to-retire-due-to-allergic-reaction-to-equipment/

At 38 years old, Marian Hossa figured to be nearing the end of a long NHL career, even if his lucrative 12-year contract with the Chicago Blackhawks lasts into the 2020s.

No one, however, could have predicted that he might hang up the cleats due to an allergic reaction to hockey equipment.
Yup, he's allergic to his hockey equipment. :rofl:

Chicago as we all know is deep in cap hell once again, and Hossa's $5.275m cap hit off the books gives them tons of room. The problem is, the contract was heavily front loaded, the next 4 years Hossa is getting paid only $1m. By having this problem, they can keep him on LTIR and not get cap penalized. Retirement at this stage would trigger a cap recapture penalty.

This should be interesting.

asp integra
06-21-2017, 11:21 AM
Looking forward to the draft tonight and all the movement that will come from it. Heard on Fan960 this morning reports of up to 12 deals in place to go with the expansion draft. Going to be a crazy night that leads into lots of moves the next few weeks

Quizzes
06-21-2017, 01:00 PM
Vegas expected to receive Shea Theodore as an incentive for picking up Clayton Stoner as part of their expansion draft from Anaheim. Thanks Bieksa!:thumbsup:

adam c
06-21-2017, 06:19 PM
Stream if anyone needs one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pYpcSVYW-U&feature=player_embedded

D'z Nutz
06-21-2017, 06:32 PM
Stream if anyone needs one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pYpcSVYW-U&feature=player_embedded

I dunno if I want to watch. I want to find out the Vegas wheeling and dealings... but don't want to sit through the terrible awards show

adam c
06-21-2017, 06:40 PM
I dunno if I want to watch. I want to find out the Vegas wheeling and dealings... but don't want to sit through the terrible awards show

Don't really have a choice unless you're going to sit and refresh a website

https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/6imv9r/list_expansion_draft_day_transactions/

rage2
06-21-2017, 07:43 PM
Reinhart from Edmonton. $0 cap hit. Perfect haha.

adam c
06-21-2017, 07:46 PM
Guy looks like a Starbucks barista

D'z Nutz
06-21-2017, 08:43 PM
Reinhart from Edmonton. $0 cap hit. Perfect haha.

And the Oilers gave up a first and second pick to get him :rofl:

dirtsniffer
06-21-2017, 09:02 PM
Johnny wins the Bing!

rage2
06-21-2017, 09:42 PM
Johnny wins the Bing!
I mentioned this elsewhere but he whined a little much this year to deserve the Byng.

D'z Nutz
06-21-2017, 09:55 PM
Not to mention the diving. But Oil fans are salty, so it's all good.

Maxx Mazda
06-22-2017, 06:21 AM
Aside from Fleury, what an absolute abortion of a team that turned out to be in my eyes. A bunch of fourth liners lol

Guess we'll see what happens at the draft. Oh, and why the fuck would Winnipeg trade them a first round for a third round??

colinxx235
06-22-2017, 09:01 AM
Aside from Fleury, what an absolute abortion of a team that turned out to be in my eyes. A bunch of fourth liners lol

Guess we'll see what happens at the draft. Oh, and why the fuck would Winnipeg trade them a first round for a third round??

It was a first for first and 3rd. So they now have columbus first round and vegas gets winnipegs. So they dropped from 13 to 24 I believe. And that was because Enstrom was exposed (had no choice) and they really didn't want to lose him, that was the cost.

Quizzes
06-22-2017, 09:14 AM
Not sure why Winnipeg is so hell-bent on keeping Enstrom seeing as how their defense already looks pretty promising. I'd be happy to lose him and his cap hit and he even waived his NMC expecting to go to Vegas.

D'z Nutz
06-22-2017, 09:25 AM

Yeah, just looking at what was available, I think they had the opportunity to put together a somewhat respectable team, at least enough to be competitive in a few years, but I think GMGM was more focused on getting as many picks as he could.

I also think it's funny how Dion's NMC led to Methot getting picked haha

D'z Nutz
06-22-2017, 10:38 AM
Damn. Oilers just freed up $3.5M in cap space hahahah

rage2
06-22-2017, 10:46 AM
$6m in cap space for next year since he's RFA. Fucking Islanders!

Mitsu3000gt
06-22-2017, 10:53 AM
My god what a horrible team. Horrible name (are they a Jr. High School basketball team?), horrible jerseys as well. It's just a disaster all-round. The only people attending their games will be people looking for cheap tickets to see opposing teams they like.

Quizzes
06-22-2017, 11:09 AM

Garth Snow, what are you doing?
First, he submits a dumb expansion protected list, lost a couple of good picks from the expansion and now this trade? He was doing a good job for a while too.

rage2
06-22-2017, 11:13 AM
My god what a horrible team. Horrible name (are they a Jr. High School basketball team?), horrible jerseys as well. It's just a disaster all-round. The only people attending their games will be people looking for cheap tickets to see opposing teams they like.
Are you talking about Vegas? I'm going to start cheering for them as my alternate team. Gotta prepare for the day the Flames move out of Calgary, and I'm in Vegas at least once a year. :rofl:

Mitsu3000gt
06-22-2017, 11:23 AM
Are you talking about Vegas? I'm going to start cheering for them as my alternate team. Gotta prepare for the day the Flames move out of Calgary, and I'm in Vegas at least once a year. :rofl:

Yes, sorry if that wasn't clear haha. At least jerseys and memorabilia should be nice and cheap for you!

sexualbanana
06-22-2017, 11:26 AM

I got myself on the waiting list for Raiders tickets. :D

How does trading in the expansion draft work? If Vegas wants to choose a player, the team can make offers so they don't choose him?

Brent.ff
06-22-2017, 11:26 AM
Chicago is pretty balsy here. I have no idea how the hell they're able to communicate this with a straight face.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/report-hossa-could-be-forced-to-retire-due-to-allergic-reaction-to-equipment/

Chicago as we all know is deep in cap hell once again, and Hossa's $5.275m cap hit off the books gives them tons of room. The problem is, the contract was heavily front loaded, the next 4 years Hossa is getting paid only $1m. By having this problem, they can keep him on LTIR and not get cap penalized. Retirement at this stage would trigger a cap recapture penalty.

I was listening to an interview last night about a guy in the 70s that had a similar/same thing, and it sounded pretty fucking horrendous. Like he was wearing towels under all of his clothes as his skin was virtually falling off from neck down. I think you'd be hard pressed to convince me that Chicago convinced Hossa to go on injury reserve versus playing out his career..particularly using this as an excuse. Convenient for the Hawks for sure, but I can't seem them convincing an elite player to not play..

SkiBum5.0
06-22-2017, 11:47 AM
Not sure why everyone is saying Vegas has a bad team. They aren't going to win, but they are full of a bunch of near-expiring contracts with just enough goaltending and defense to put up a fight. Plus don't they now have 12-14 draft picks in the first couple rounds? If they are anywhere near competitive, they will be able to trade prospects for 1st and 2nd liners if necessary.

D'z Nutz
06-22-2017, 12:02 PM
How does trading in the expansion draft work? If Vegas wants to choose a player, the team can make offers so they don't choose him?

Yeah they could do that or a team can give Vegas an incentive to take a bad contract. That's the speculation with the Minnesota and Islander picks.

Another thing that could be done is if Team A sees another player on Team B they want, they can use Vegas to acquire that player by proxy.

Vegas took Schlemko from the Sharks last night and traded him to the Canadiens for a 5th round pick this morning. They also grabbed Trevor van Riemsdyk from the Hawks and sent him plus a 7th round pick to the Hurricanes for a second round pick.

never
06-22-2017, 12:24 PM
...The only people attending their games will be people looking for cheap tickets to see opposing teams they like.

I wonder if that was a consideration when LV was awarded a franchise?

flipstah
06-22-2017, 03:48 PM

I don't know enough to get what you're implying lol.

colinxx235
06-22-2017, 04:14 PM
I don't know enough to get what you're implying lol.

Chicago is currently projected at 1.7 million over the cap, which in the NHL is usually punished with a fine and losing draft picks.

By Hossa having this crazy never discussed (at least what i can remember) skin condition that forces a medical leave as approved by doctors he goes on long term injury reserve (LTIR) which his 5.25 mil cap hit is thus removed from the black hawks for the season instead giving them 3.55 million in flexibility to sign another cheap player (or two) to the roster. While Hossa is still fairly productive he is hitting that tipping point of being 38 years old with 4 years remaining, it would be expected that he is not far from being a huge cap constraint. So as Raj has pointed out, this somewhat comical (or maybe not) skin condition is a huge relief to the blackhawks who knew that Hossa was going to be a burden if his play jumped off the cliff. If a player is deemed medically unfit for play then he can finish out his days on LTIR which can actually become a bartering chip to teams who need to manage salary cap. Where as if Hossa decided to retire anytime before the end of 2021 they would be punished with the early retirement rule put into place to prevent those massive front end loaded ridiculous contracts that were originally drafted to pry players and dump them once they expired productive levels.

Quizzes
06-22-2017, 04:56 PM
It's funny how teams are so smart in finding these loopholes and getting away with it. Credit the Blackhawks for always exploiting these loopholes though.

There will probably be a new rule in the next CBA called the "Marian Hossa v2.0" rule. LOL

btimbit
06-22-2017, 08:30 PM
Bad day to be an Oilers fan. Trading away Eberle to clear cap space seems okay, but Snow raped them on only giving Strome in return. Strome is basically a bigger, younger less talented Eberle. Oilers traded away a floater that can score, for a floater that can't score. BUT, at least they cleared the cap space, right?

Well, they blew that cap space on a mediocre defenseman. 4 million a year for Kris Russell? Yeesh. I like Russell but for about half the money. Crippling a team on bad contracts is what Chiarelli does best so will be interesting to see Draistal and McDavid's extensions. McDavid reportedly asking 14 mil a year, even if they get him down to 11-12 they'll still have to get rid of RNH and/or buyout Lucic to re-sign Talbot in the future.

Oilers cup window might be closing as quickly as it opened. But hey, at least they traded a 1st and 2nd round pick to give Reinhart to Vegas before he could achieve anything

D'z Nutz
06-22-2017, 08:56 PM
Yeah if the rumours are true, 4x4 for Rusty is hilarious. The most I'd have given him is 2x2.5 or 3x2 (last year). I guess he's finally getting the payday he wanted but couldn't get from us.

spikerS
06-22-2017, 09:09 PM
It's funny how teams are so smart in finding these loopholes and getting away with it. Credit the Blackhawks for always exploiting these loopholes though.

There will probably be a new rule in the next CBA called the "Marian Hossa v2.0" rule. LOL

I am surprised the league can't bring in doctors to verify the claim.

D'z Nutz
06-22-2017, 09:12 PM

Somebody give Don Sweeney a call haha

btimbit
06-22-2017, 10:06 PM
I am surprised the league can't bring in doctors to verify the claim.

Oh I'm sure they could, but it's the Blackhawks so they won't mess with them.

You can bet that if somebody like Calgary or the New Jersey tried something similar they'd be losing draft picks and fined within a week

BerserkerCatSplat
06-22-2017, 10:22 PM
Not sure why Winnipeg is so hell-bent on keeping Enstrom seeing as how their defense already looks pretty promising. I'd be happy to lose him and his cap hit and he even waived his NMC expecting to go to Vegas.

Because the Jets' LHD depth is roughly equivalent to a puddle in July. Seriously, without Enstrom their left side would be hosed. Stacked on RHD, though. Was hoping they'd swing a deal for one of Vegas's 11 LHD but it sounds like that fell through.

D'z Nutz
06-23-2017, 11:50 AM

https://media1.giphy.com/media/pcfdfm6hjTvji/200.gif

Quizzes
06-23-2017, 12:21 PM
Because the Jets' LHD depth is roughly equivalent to a puddle in July. Seriously, without Enstrom their left side would be hosed. Stacked on RHD, though. Was hoping they'd swing a deal for one of Vegas's 11 LHD but it sounds like that fell through.

Good point on the RHD, but finding an LHD as good, if not, better than Enstrom is like finding mosquitoes in Winnipeg. There are tons out there and will probably cost less to acquire. He's been a band-aid in the last little while, so not sure how many games you'll get out of him next season. At least they only lost Chris Thorburn and not a Marko Dano or something.

asp integra
06-23-2017, 12:23 PM
Are the Coyotes attempting to be relevant?

Added Stepan Raanta and Hjalmarsson. Raanta could be a #1 but who knows. Stepan is a decent player, I have never been a big Hjalmarsson guy but he is ok.

Quizzes
06-23-2017, 12:28 PM
Are the Coyotes attempting to be relevant?

Added Stepan Raanta and Hjalmarsson. Raanta could be a #1 but who knows. Stepan is a decent player, I have never been a big Hjalmarsson guy but he is ok.

Give the young GM some credit. He's making things happen now that Tippett is gone. Mad props.

D'z Nutz
06-29-2017, 06:53 PM
:rofl:

spikerS
06-29-2017, 07:49 PM
guy doesn't sound desperate at ALL! lol

ExtraSlow
06-29-2017, 08:05 PM
who's going to call that sorry haircut? Bring back the flow.

bigbadboss101
06-29-2017, 09:06 PM
Probably would want to play in Canada anyways. Would be a draw here for sure and would love to see him here for the right price.

adam c
06-29-2017, 09:35 PM
He's 45

D'z Nutz
08-16-2017, 12:53 PM
Draisaitl finally signs his big contract hahaha

http://www.tsn.ca/oilers-lock-up-draisaitl-to-eight-year-68m-deal-1.831750

The Edmonton Oilers announced a new eight-year, $68 million contract for the young centre on Wednesday.

So with that and McJesus, the Oilers have $21M tied up in two players. $33M if you include Lucic and RNH :rofl:

95EG6P
08-16-2017, 01:01 PM

So with that and McJesus, the Oilers have $21M tied up in two players. $33M if you include Lucic and RNH :rofl:
i love it hope he playes super chill now that he got a pay bump

Quizzes
08-16-2017, 04:10 PM

Wonderful news!
A lineup full of scrubs for the foreseeable future.

rage2
08-16-2017, 06:25 PM

asp integra
08-17-2017, 10:25 AM

Thats crazy. Going to have to go all Chicago/Pittsburg with several sub 1 million players

adam c
09-16-2017, 03:00 PM
NHL Pre-Season starts now, LA vs VAN on SN360

Aaaaaron
09-17-2017, 11:48 AM
NHL Pre-Season starts now, LA vs VAN on SN360

I might check it out. I just checked my TV is if get SN360 and It's actually the Golden Knights and Canucks.

The Canucks might be in for a long season letting Miller walk and going with Markstrom and Nilsson.

adam c
09-17-2017, 12:27 PM
I might check it out. I just checked my TV is if get SN360 and It's actually the Golden Knights and Canucks.

The Canucks might be in for a long season letting Miller walk and going with Markstrom and Nilsson.

I posted that yesterday

ZenOps
09-23-2017, 10:12 AM
Anyone know if CBC will be broadcasting games this year? Its the end of that four year thingy, but others have reported that its actually a 12 year contract.

ZenOps
10-08-2017, 10:48 AM
To answer my own question: Looks like CBC (CBRT-DT) OTA is carrying again, and CKAL-DT might be doing alternates on Saturdays. Very nice.

rage2
10-10-2017, 09:22 PM
Been following Vegas as my new alternate team, what a fun team to watch. With MAF in net they’re pretty decent haha.

D'z Nutz
10-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Yeah, I know they're only a few games in but I'm surprised they're as good as they have been. I thought they'd be competitive but not for a couple years. Looking at who was available at the expansion draft and who they went with, I was convinced they were tanking this season for the high draft pick haha

I'm going to Vegas next week and the game against the Blues is on the itinerary.

max_boost
10-10-2017, 10:06 PM
Great start tonight too and good on them for honouring those who helped with the tragedy. Loved it when Engels scored!

rage2
10-10-2017, 10:39 PM
I’m going in Dec to catch a game.

vengie
10-11-2017, 08:41 AM
Been following Vegas as my new alternate team, what a fun team to watch. With MAF in net they’re pretty decent haha.

I agree.
Reminiscent of the 03/04 flames as far as work ethic goes. Their fore-check was relentless last night!

Leipsic has impressed me the most so far (out of the normal Fleury, Neil etc...), his puck protection and edge work is phenomenal.

asp integra
10-11-2017, 11:53 AM
Yeah, I know they're only a few games in but I'm surprised they're as good as they have been. I thought they'd be competitive but not for a couple years. Looking at who was available at the expansion draft and who they went with, I was convinced they were tanking this season for the high draft pick haha

I'm going to Vegas next week and the game against the Blues is on the itinerary.

They must have received some 'moneypuck' help from Billy Beane behind the scenes when picking players. Only 3 games in but they look good so far. Also good goaltending can mask a poor team, just look at montreal. When Price is out they are one of the worst teams in the league.

Quizzes
10-11-2017, 12:31 PM
Watched the game last night. I'm going to attribute the Vegas win to Arizona having horrible defense and goaltending. However, Vegas is a surprisingly fast team with some structure and players who never give up on the play. I think it will only be a matter of time before the adrenaline is gone and they stop going as hard. Also worth mentioning that three of their better players are in the AHL right now. :nut:

rage2
10-17-2017, 08:39 AM

Well I thought that was pretty clever for a Bruins lineup. Reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7URSM_ShQQ

Apparently that's sexist and VGK had to apologize. Thanks fun police.

edit - they quoted the whole scene before it was deleted. :rofl:

D'z Nutz
10-23-2017, 11:31 AM
Just got back from Vegas this morning.

Man that T-Mobile Arena area is nice now that all the construction is completed. I liked the NYNY area before, but it's even better now. Lots of good restaurants and live entertainment before and after a game, including a marching band/cheerleaders that goes around The Park/NYNY area to hype up the crowd. I think the whole "knights in shining armour" schtick is cheesy and reminiscent of that Ottawa Senator's "300" opening a years ago, but overall the organization puts on a good show. We're only a few weeks into the season, but there's already a decent fanbase and a lot of local excitement for the team.

You can tell they still have a lot of bugs to work out: the ushers are still getting explained to that they need to keep attendees from going to their seats while the game is in play, the people controlling the jumbotron are cutting off video in the middle of replays, and they didn't even show any of the play during a review. Some of the guys walking around the selling beer didn't even know where the arena bars were or what they sold haha

rage2
10-23-2017, 01:09 PM
I'm excited to check it out. A little disappointed that both their goalies are injured though.

D'z Nutz
10-31-2017, 09:43 PM
Now three of Vegas' goalies are out. What the fuck? They've lost as much goalies as games :rofl:

On another note,

D'z Nutz
11-21-2017, 09:59 PM
Bwahaha he holds nothing back. Oilers fucking suck.

https://streamable.com/4l3sj

adam c
11-21-2017, 10:06 PM
Awesome, I would love to see Oilers with cap issues and be at the bottom of the standings unable to sign anyone because of the big contracts they have

D'z Nutz
11-21-2017, 10:26 PM
Next year's when they have cap troubles. I'm still hoping Talbot turns things around so they'll sign him to a stupid contract before they're completely backed into a corner again haha

If they bottom out again, they could draft Dahlin and then unload a bunch of shit contracts.

rage2
11-21-2017, 11:05 PM
Tuned into the game tonight, holy hell do they actually suck. Most of those goals were result of oilers either not knowing where players are, or where the puck is. Walk up to an oilers D, lift stick, take possession, score. :nut:

They’re fucked next year, I’ve been watching and waiting for the inevitable cap hell 2 seasons ago. They bought some relief by moving Hall and Eberle and gave all that room to McDavid and Draisaitl. Maybe they’ll be able to dump a little more salary, but really only RNH is movable. Everything other contract over 4M is toxic.

asp integra
11-22-2017, 10:44 AM
I love watching the Oil suck! Now if only Toronto can start to suck again...

Quizzes
11-22-2017, 11:25 AM
Bwahaha he holds nothing back. Oilers fucking suck.

https://streamable.com/4l3sj

That was awesome! I wish the English speaking media was as passionate and straight-forward as these guys.
Oilers can still go on a tear, but you can see from watching their games that these guys just don't give a crap.

Quizzes
11-22-2017, 11:29 AM
Next year's when they have cap troubles. I'm still hoping Talbot turns things around so they'll sign him to a stupid contract before they're completely backed into a corner again haha

If they bottom out again, they could draft Dahlin and then unload a bunch of shit contracts.

I think the whole league would go insane if they got another top 3 pick. That's unacceptable. I'd be pissed if they got Brady Tkachuk.

ganesh
11-22-2017, 12:21 PM
I love watching the Oil suck! Now if only Toronto can start to suck again...
I feel the love for TO :) Sorry to burst your bubble it's not going to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the whole league would go insane if they got another top 3 pick. That's unacceptable. I'd be pissed if they got Brady Tkachuk.

+ 1
It looks like they are again set for a high draft pick.
I don't know who is going to start the rebuild first. Montreal or EDM.

adam c
11-22-2017, 01:24 PM

technically he could choose not to sign with the oilers and go back into the draft or free agency

lasimmon
11-22-2017, 02:03 PM
technically he could choose not to sign with the oilers and go back into the draft or free agency

If he wants to forego 4 years of a high paying job then sure, as he would likely play his 4 years in the NCAA before being a FA (or oversees). Can't just go back in the draft.

adam c
11-22-2017, 05:58 PM
If he wants to forego 4 years of a high paying job then sure, as he would likely play his 4 years in the NCAA before being a FA (or oversees). Can't just go back in the draft.

I'm not saying it's a great option, but it's an option

speedog
11-23-2017, 02:41 PM
Eddie Lack placed on waivers

ExtraSlow
11-23-2017, 03:10 PM
Probably the right move but ouch.

adam c
11-23-2017, 06:18 PM
Not surprised, seemed like he was excited to try and start over but just wasn't in the game anymore

rage2
11-26-2017, 08:54 PM
Picked up a VGK jersey in Vegas for the game on Tuesday. Unlike in Calgary, none had names on them. 6 week turnaround for embroidery. WTF! Asked around, I guess it’s not a big enough hockey market here yet. Locals buying mostly with no names because they don’t know anyone yet.

D'z Nutz
11-26-2017, 10:57 PM
Nice, what name were you gonna put on?

rage2
11-26-2017, 11:28 PM
Nice, what name were you gonna put on?
Engelland, just because of Flames connection. Wonder if I can get it embroidered locally when I get back.

ga16i
11-27-2017, 06:32 AM
6 week turnaround for embroidery.

Sounds about right. I ordered a Jagr jersey through NHL.com back on Oct 6 and I didn't get it until Nov 10. The size I wanted for a blank jersey was available, but it must've taken that long to put the name and number on.

88CRX
11-27-2017, 09:51 AM
Engelland, just because of Flames connection. Wonder if I can get it embroidered locally when I get back.

The Saddledome Fanatic can get anything crested for you (they use a local company called Great Plains http://www.gpcresting.com/ ) or you can take your jersey directly to Great Plains and have it done. They’re only open regular business hours and pretty sure they only accept cash and usually takes a couple weeks but they have options for rush orders.

Their website is ghetto but they do good work. They actually do all the cresting for the Flames fan attic stores. I’ve had them crest 3 jerseys in the past and they all turned our perfect.

Kloubek
11-27-2017, 11:06 AM
Eddie Lack placed on waivers

I feel for the guy. I was sad when Vancouver traded him since he's such a nice, funny guy. But his performance since being traded has just been brutal; he was expected to work his way into a #1 role and can't even retain a job as a backup.

asp integra
11-27-2017, 11:24 AM
Lack with his first win of the year!
http://stocktonheat.com/news/eddie-lack-backstops-heat-to-win-in-tucson-4-2/

rage2
11-27-2017, 01:28 PM
Lack with his first win of the year!
http://stocktonheat.com/news/eddie-lack-backstops-heat-to-win-in-tucson-4-2/
He won a game with us earlier this month. Wanna say vs St. Louis.

adam c
11-27-2017, 02:44 PM

Yep, when Smith got injured in the first

SOAB
11-27-2017, 02:45 PM

i think Lack came in for Smith after he left with an injury for that game.

asp integra
11-27-2017, 02:53 PM
I was referring to a game he started

colinxx235
11-27-2017, 03:14 PM
Yah unfortunately Lack didn't do so well this season.
4 total appearances, 2 starts/2 reliefs. He won the 2 periods of relief vs St.Louis. 13 saves on 15 shots, Calgary held the Blues in check.

Otherwise he played 12 minutes during the Sens relief. Gave up 4 on 28 vs a start against the Blues and then played 25 minutes in a Start vs the wings and got yanked after 5 goals on 15 shots. Then I believe waivers the next day?

rage2
11-27-2017, 04:24 PM
The Saddledome Fanatic can get anything crested for you (they use a local company called Great Plains http://www.gpcresting.com/ ) or you can take your jersey directly to Great Plains and have it done. They’re only open regular business hours and pretty sure they only accept cash and usually takes a couple weeks but they have options for rush orders.

Their website is ghetto but they do good work. They actually do all the cresting for the Flames fan attic stores. I’ve had them crest 3 jerseys in the past and they all turned our perfect.
Even non Flames Jerseys?

88CRX
11-27-2017, 05:56 PM
Even non Flames Jerseys?

Yup, they'll do anything.

I had one of these crested years after the world cup. They'll match anything and everything.

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/images/products/1335_team_canada_worl.jpg

SOAB
11-28-2017, 10:54 AM
Even non Flames Jerseys?

they did a 2010 Team Canada jersey for me with Toews on it. turned out perfect.

dirtsniffer
11-30-2017, 10:42 PM
Beauty goal by russel to win the game. For the leafs hahah

D'z Nutz
11-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Beauty goal by russel to win the game. For the leafs hahah

Haha yeah that was a beauty :rofl:

ExtraSlow
12-01-2017, 09:39 AM
How long till oilers fans burn down Katz's palace?

Quizzes
12-01-2017, 01:27 PM
The Oilers really, really want that first overall pick again.