PDA

View Full Version : 750hp Nissan Skyline

T-rus
10-02-2002, 01:11 AM
Hey everyone,

Check out the new Modified Magazine. They have Skyline that will be in the F&F 2. Nice car $150,000 in upgrades done to it. Pick up the mag to find out more. Also nice 240SX in there as well.:thumbsup:

T-rus
10-02-2002, 01:12 AM
err...sorry guys I meant to say 700hp

SaskS14
10-02-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by T-rus
Hey everyone,

Check out the new Modified Magazine. They have Skyline that will be in the F&F 2. Nice car $150,000 in upgrades done to it. Pick up the mag to find out more. Also nice 240SX in there as well.:thumbsup:

I am sorry but Craig Leiberman has totally sold out. If he was going to use NOS on a Skyline (Why would you want to?) atleast use reputable company like NOS not some 2 year old company like NX. But I guess it looks like NX is the official NAWZZZZ supplier to TFATF2 so he better have it. Second.....APC stickers on a Skyline? I will leave that up to you to think about.

Sure this guys has done lots of good for the scene in the past but lately he has sold out. If any of you have seen this skyline in the past it was beautiful. I beleive it was the first R34 Vspec on NA soil. It was black and was a really sharp looking car. When leiberman painted it 'his' colour and it had no stickers......it still looked sharp, but then he went ahead and decal'd it and put fake race fuel fillers on the trunk......come on.....sad.

I know I don't post often on here......but I had to get this off my chest.

Redlyne_mr2
10-02-2002, 10:25 AM
dude craig leiberman is a total dork I spoke with him at carlisle in PA last year, he's one of those guys that knows his shit but doesn't if that makes any sense? I mean seriously who puts nitrous on a skyline as you said sasks14, his supra, for what it had done to it was slow and looked like ass.

Hipermax_d
10-02-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by SaskS14

I am sorry but Craig Leiberman has totally sold out. If he was going to use NOS on a Skyline (Why would you want to?) atleast use reputable company like NOS not some 2 year old company like NX. But I guess it looks like NX is the official NAWZZZZ supplier to TFATF2 so he better have it. Second.....APC stickers on a Skyline? I will leave that up to you to think about.

Sure this guys has done lots of good for the scene in the past but lately he has sold out. If any of you have seen this skyline in the past it was beautiful. I beleive it was the first R34 Vspec on NA soil. It was black and was a really sharp looking car. When leiberman painted it 'his' colour and it had no stickers......it still looked sharp, but then he went ahead and decal'd it and put fake race fuel fillers on the trunk......come on.....sad.

I know I don't post often on here......but I had to get this off my chest.

i agree. i dont know about you other people but i just think NOSing a skyline is a waste. go all turbo

the car was wicked i agree. the blackbird. now its blue, about a kilogram of decals. and so many rice parts like the non functional gas filler.
he just ruined the skyline.

SaskS14
10-02-2002, 10:27 AM
Craig Leiberman = The King of Rice :nut:

mwmhong
10-02-2002, 10:59 AM
King of Rice? You guys are such haters!

Check this out! (http://www.nitrousexpress.com/news_tfatf.html)

"We have been speaking with a very select group of automotive aftermarket manufacturers that fit the culture and lifestyle of The Fast and the Furious brand," said Tim Rothwell, senior vice president marketing and merchandising, Universal Studios Consumer Products Group.
LOL!

APC's also shooting for $70 million US net profit this year. :)

For the right price, I would go rice!
That's right boys,
SHELL OUT FOR THE SELL OUT!

three.eighteen.
10-02-2002, 12:53 PM
yeah that skyline was way better before it got into his hands, i noticed the gas filler door too...wtf?

ninjak84
10-02-2002, 01:04 PM
can anyone say they expected different for fast and furious 2 though?

Impreza
10-02-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84
can anyone say they expected different for fast and furious 2 though?
exactly...everyone knows what the movie is going to be like... we r all going to say how dumb and stupid this and that is, but in all likeliness, we will all see the movie regardless...

T-rus
10-02-2002, 03:05 PM
Nice car but it suits the movie...cheezy....:thumbsdow

van
10-02-2002, 03:07 PM
There a picture of it somewhere?

importadrenelin
10-02-2002, 03:34 PM
I think everyone should stop killing NOS, there are a ton of turbo owners out there spraying. Reason is a lot of the turbo's out there are huge and create a lot of lag, so spraying some Nitrous in there will speed up the spooling of the turbo's thus getting better 1/4 mile times, or for street racing better response.

Now using NOS on a stock civic/neon what have you is stupid.

As for Lieberman, OMG what car is he gonna kill next?

Dope Dealer
10-02-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by importadrenelin
As for Lieberman, OMG what car is he gonna kill next?

I have my money on the EVO Lancer :)

importadrenelin
10-02-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

I have my money on the EVO Lancer :)

Hahahahaahah:rofl:

three.eighteen.
10-02-2002, 04:11 PM
IA...why don't you own a skyline yet? :D

importadrenelin
10-02-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
IA...why don't you own a skyline yet? :D

Are you kidding me, $80K USD yet, I can't afford that... Maybe I should move to Japan, or even the UK:thumbsup:

ConVict
10-02-2002, 10:03 PM
Just to get you guys off the NOS thing.. I know of a Porshe in calgary that runs 10's...
not quite sure of the whole set up but my buddy Sammy let me take a look at it, and he uses a 300 shot of nos just for his lag time before his turbo push's out 900 hp ! :drool:

Tux
10-04-2002, 01:00 PM

Are you kidding me, $80K USD yet, I can't afford that... Maybe I should move to Japan, or even the UK:thumbsup:

Good luck trying to get one into the country... Customs laws won't even let you import a '89 R32 until 2004, you're almost better off waiting for the R35 that's due out within 2-3 years. The damn import laws governing cars in this country make me sick.

importadrenelin
10-04-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Tux

Good luck trying to get one into the country... Customs laws won't even let you import a '89 R32 until 2004, you're almost better off waiting for the R35 that's due out within 2-3 years. The damn import laws governing cars in this country make me sick.

Thanks I am aware of the import laws, thats why i should
Move to the UK or Japan:thumbsup:

Tux
10-04-2002, 01:07 PM

Thanks I am aware of the import laws, thats why i should
Move to the UK or Japan:thumbsup:

Ahh sorry.. hehh greatly agreed, I'm so desperate to drive (or just sit in) a GT-R I'm planning a trip to Japan next April to catch round 1 of the JGTC, and to see if I can rent a R34/33 somewhere for a day. Unfortuately, this is the last year they're running the R34 in the JGTC, the Z33GT with the VQ30DETT engine is slated to replace it next year, so I won't even get to see the R34's run.

importadrenelin
10-04-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Tux

Ahh sorry.. hehh greatly agreed, I'm so desperate to drive (or just sit in) a GT-R I'm planning a trip to Japan next April to catch round 1 of the JGTC, and to see if I can rent a R34/33 somewhere for a day. Unfortuately, this is the last year they're running the R34 in the JGTC, the Z33GT with the VQ30DETT engine is slated to replace it next year, so I won't even get to see the R34's run.
You lucky guy, but ya i would kill for a R33 or R34

Tux
10-04-2002, 01:32 PM

You lucky guy, but ya i would kill for a R33 or R34

Yeah... *sigh*
Ah well, in the mean time here's (http://www.nervsys.net/~tux/pics/dream3.jpg) a pic to cheer you up while you wait for the R35 to come out... ^_^

importadrenelin
10-04-2002, 02:47 PM
oh man.... your the best!:drool:

thich
10-04-2002, 03:29 PM
There a picture of it somewhere?

this was the original pic of it
it WAS called the Blackbird...

I agree with SaskS14 on this. what a waste of a good car... for other reasons than just NOS...

James
10-04-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Tux

Yeah... *sigh*
Ah well, in the mean time here's (http://www.nervsys.net/~tux/pics/dream3.jpg) a pic to cheer you up while you wait for the R35 to come out... ^_^

:drool: :drool: NICE!!!:thumbsup: