PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for practicing?

Hero_X
06-21-2017, 11:24 AM
So I got my class 6 several years ago, and of course did my safety course several years ago. Since then, I've ridden on and off but on very shitty bikes so didn't get to ride much.

I'm finally trying to enjoy riding properly but yeah my experience is newbie level.

Wondering if anyone would be up for practicing in a parking lot, with a newb?

I was looking into a refresher course but it's not something I can afford right now, so am planning to try and improve myself.

Would love to have someone to practice with, bounce ideas off of.

jacky4566
06-21-2017, 11:31 AM
Get yourself on the Calgary Motorcycle Riders Facebook group. Lots of people looking to ride and will certainly help you out.

craigcd
06-21-2017, 07:08 PM
So I got my class 6 several years ago, and of course did my safety course several years ago. Since then, I've ridden on and off but on very shitty bikes so didn't get to ride much.

I'm finally trying to enjoy riding properly but yeah my experience is newbie level.

Wondering if anyone would be up for practicing in a parking lot, with a newb?

I was looking into a refresher course but it's not something I can afford right now, so am planning to try and improve myself.

Would love to have someone to practice with, bounce ideas off of.

What kind of bike do you have? Always a good idea to ride a bike that matches your skill level....