PDA

View Full Version : Bentley

car
03-23-2004, 12:01 AM
damn, i was in downtown vancouver last friday, to bad i didnt have my camera
anyways, i decided to have lunch by the waterfront that day
so im sitting there on the dock with my homemade burrger enjoying the view, and 2 bentleys pull up and im like sweeeet, bentleys:drool: :drool:
then these three guys pop out and walks strait towards me. this point :drool: has stopped and im thinking :confused: and eventually progressed to o.....shit...
eventually one of the chauffers walk over and says,"hey you, get the hell out now, this is not a dining room punk"
apparently i was sitting on Private Yaht docking area...well theyall look the same to me
:guns: :guns:
i was shocked at first, then mad, then something told that i should leave before they busta:guns: in my ass
what am goin to protect myself with, lunchbag??

o well
saw a bentley, yay:D
like this
http://www.highresautoimages.com/bentley/arnager2.jpg

Ducati
03-23-2004, 01:02 AM
Arrogant rude rich fucks think that you have to stepp'n fetchit when their mighty lordships arrive.
Don't get me started...
In the last 14 years 90% of the wealth of Canada has somehow made it into the hands of 1/2 of 1% of the population.
Where did they get that money?
From ME, goddamnitt! And You. And You and you too.
PARASITES and THEIVES!
LAWYERS!!!
And all I have left is my bike, my 21 year old car, and this here cheap bottle of rotgut.

Oh fuck. I don't even have it left anymore... Damn.

rc2002
03-23-2004, 09:39 AM
Stupid rich pricks. They could've at least been polite about it. You should've done some keying. :guns: I'm sure that it wouldn't be cheap to bring a Bentley into a body shop...

wanna-be
03-23-2004, 09:44 AM
was the bently yellow?

i've seen it many times in the SW...sarcee trail

the color is damn ugly

car
03-23-2004, 10:19 AM
no, they were both black
but dont you love even when chaufers are trying to be all tough and mean, they use words like dining room:rofl: :rofl:

Ducati
03-23-2004, 10:52 AM
I have been centured by the site moderators before, and threatened with banishment, for posting instructions on how to make a car into a bomb quickly and easily, so I will curb my enthusiastic belief in payback - but I agree with you, Car - the chauffeurs employers may just well kick their ass into the pogey lineup if some pissed off miscreant like you or I fucked with their car.

Hee Hee Hee. Thats what makes payback so wonderful.

You are at your most destructively powerful when some pompous ass underestimates you.

keroppi
03-23-2004, 01:59 PM
sound like it's the drivers who were rude and they're not the rich guys! They probably made less than you and so you can't expect courtesy from the low paid cheap labor.

:P

Roaring G60
03-23-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by wanna-be
was the bently yellow?

i've seen it many times in the SW...sarcee trail

the color is damn ugly

Maybe you should read the post! " i was in downtown vancouver last friday" would suggest that he was in Vancouver not in Calgary!!!

calgarys13
03-23-2004, 04:52 PM
^^^^
"apparently i was sitting on Private Yaht docking area"
also how many private yaht docking places are in calgary??

car
03-23-2004, 06:33 PM
do they have a lot of streets in calgary called something trail?

Ducati
03-23-2004, 07:25 PM
You must have been in Coal Harbour. I work near there, on W. Hastings. That place is Asshole Central.

car
03-23-2004, 08:31 PM
no, close to false creek, by the roundhouse

Ducati
03-24-2004, 12:02 AM
Well, Car, maybe this will cheer you up.

Ducati
03-24-2004, 12:03 AM
...and This...

izzoblitzo
03-25-2004, 06:20 PM
The guy that drives the yellow bentley lives in Patterson I believe.. saw him driving in when I was driving by. I've seen him a couple of times on 11th and on bowtrail too on the way to work. I think he's the guy that used to own the white rolls royce. (that guy lives in Patterson).

boy1_
04-11-2004, 12:05 AM
I cant stand those rich guys, a couple of weeks ago at 12th and granville during rush hour some guy who obviously hit his midlife crisis nearly T-boned me trying to cut into traffic. I was only going 2km/h and i had already passed him.