PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts about CANOLA OIL /RAPESEED Oil

thetransporter
07-01-2017, 11:01 PM
Your thoughts about CANOLA OIL /RAPESEED Oil ?

There is a big controversy about the safety of the product. Some say it was a industrial hydraulic fluid.

edit-
Im not sure what to think, its in bread, peanut butter and lots of other foods. but after watching the video im not sure what to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAFhn0ebw4Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIrDXbcdecA

speedog
07-02-2017, 12:37 AM
Don't just post and run, tell us your thoughts first.

Tik-Tok
07-02-2017, 10:00 AM

He'll tell us his thoughts in 2-5 years when he randomly bumps the thread

thetransporter
07-02-2017, 11:23 PM
sorry i thought the video clips loaded.

schocker
07-04-2017, 10:37 AM
It is fine. I wouldn't call two tinfoil hat videos controversy.

syscal
07-04-2017, 10:39 AM
It's the other 4% of ingredients that's the concern. Videos like this are stupid.

ZenOps
07-10-2017, 01:31 PM
1 gram of polonium could kill 50 million people.

96% of something does not mean 100% of something. Pesticides in the gram range can be quite lethal to pests. What they need a lot of times is a filler to dilute it to manageable concentrations, of which they tend to use oil, because it sticks to everything.

If they did ship out the product at full potency with no filler, you would have a *really bad day* if you sneezed when opening the container. I'm pretty sure its illegal to ship any pest toxins at concentration levels of accidental exposure, that are lethal to human... With the notable exception of rat poison.

Sugarphreak
07-10-2017, 07:28 PM

speedog
07-11-2017, 06:45 AM
sorry i thought the video clips loaded.

Still dump and run, eh.

ZenOps
07-11-2017, 07:40 AM
flv0ql218-A

Way more interesting to me is what the toxic and potentially lethal substances are for humans. Suprisingly little table salt is potentially lethal, some vitamins in pure form are incredibly deadly.

Polonium is considered the ultimate assassination tool because it does not emit gamma rays, its an alpha disruptor (meaning, it basically breaks the cell bonds in everything it touches) If one molecule gets in your bloodstream it will rip through every red blood cell it touches like a pin through balloons. Russia produces about 100 grams of this exact type of polonium each year.

To somewhat answer this: Drinking 1.3 Litres of Paraffin oil *is* technically lethal. And since people do drink 2L coke bottles with relative ease, its definitely possible for someone to drink two litres of cooking oil at once which is not entirely impossible that you could die or have serious health complications from it. Cooking oil is not as lethal as paraffin, but its still dangerous in consumable amounts.

Just take oil as being roughly as dangerous as hard alcohol and you should be fine. Eat oil in moderation.

Side note: Eating two kilograms of cheese in one setting might prove fatal as well.

TMR8a8nCM4c