PDA

View Full Version : Your wallet setup

Pages : [1] 2

swak
07-04-2017, 05:06 PM
Similar to the key ring thread... How about your wallet!

I have a (one fold wallet) i use seldomly for vacations and such with 3/4 card holders, a bill slot and a clear plastic area (for ID cards and such).

However, I have a hard time using this in my day to day life. For carrying around business cards, work ID cards, etc...
What do you guys do to combat this?

ercchry
07-04-2017, 05:20 PM
have ~10 of my most important cards in a holder that is attached to the back of my phone, leave the rest at home and swap in as needed (ie. boat license) cash goes in pocket, and thats it.

its so freeing and comfortable not to carry around an actual wallet

"what if you lose your phone"

well... what if i lost my wallet? at least my phone has tracking

ExtraSlow
07-04-2017, 05:30 PM
I carry a separate business card sleeve when I need to. It holds about a dozen cards but is pretty slim.

My wallet is fat enough due to me carrying receipts, the RFID card for my daughters daycare and a lot of cards.

wintonyk
07-04-2017, 07:01 PM
I ditched the traditional wallet a few years ago. These days I walk around with drivers, debit, health card and corporate cc. There is a little band that I toss cash and a few business cards in.
https://vanacci.com/collections/carbon-wallets

Xtrema
07-04-2017, 07:40 PM
https://www.secrid.com/en/collection/

Also slimed down with this.

7 cards + cash.

Now if 100% vendor accepts Android pay, I may be able to lose one more card.

taemo
07-04-2017, 08:05 PM
+1 on a phone wallet case.
been using one for over 4 years now and never had any issues.
I can fit 3 cards (driver license, CC, debit) and can even squeeze the bus pass.

Been using the SILK iphone cases since the Iphone 5 era but now a days I like the one I made myself with a thin iphone case, old pair of pants, super glue and red stitches as it's thinner than the SILK case
8 months and even dropped the phone on Country Hills while doing 50kmh and holding strong :rofl:
https://s1.postimg.org/6c504t2a7/IMG_0021.jpg

killramos
07-04-2017, 08:25 PM
lets see... DL, Visa, Bank Card, Airmiles, Costco, Sbux, Student ID/Bus Pass, PAL, Pal Conditions card, Laminated copy of SIN, Copy of Birth Cert, Apega registration, AB Health Card, Boaters License, Home/Auto Insurrance Card, then to round it off about a half dozen business cards. All in a leather trifold.

I need help...

ExtraSlow
07-04-2017, 08:58 PM
why carry the birth certificate, SIN, insurance card or APEGA reg?

jacky4566
07-04-2017, 09:03 PM

Money clip is all you need.
Regular items: Friday's winning lotto, Cash, Drivers, Work Key card, Visa, Debit.

Just need to as a card here and there depending on the days activities.

Edit: Jesus that image is huge and rotated. How do i rotate uploaded images?

killramos
07-04-2017, 09:15 PM
why carry the birth certificate, SIN, insurance card or APEGA reg?

First 2 are sometime convenient for the randomest shit. Last two are purely because I'm sick.

D'z Nutz
07-04-2017, 09:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tuoi3sM.jpg

Visa, debit, a couple of my business cards, driver's license, Master Card, and my swipe card for work.

OTown
07-04-2017, 09:22 PM
Guys please don't put your sin or birth certificate in your wallets. You don't need it unless you know in advance, and you might as well just give your entire life away to ID thieves when you lose your wallet.

D'z Nutz
07-04-2017, 09:25 PM
now a days I like the one I made myself with a thin iphone case, old pair of pants, super glue and red stitches as it's thinner than the SILK case

Hahahaha that's awesome! It just needs a bit more room for some fast food napkins hahaha

relyt92
07-04-2017, 09:43 PM
I've used one like this (https://www.amazon.ca/KINGSO-Stainless-Double-Wallet-Credit/dp/B00SR720BU/ref=pd_sim_200_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=QDNT489SWN244EV4WXD8) for a few years. Holds my 6 cards and whatever random cash in a very low profile.

GQBalla
07-04-2017, 10:02 PM
Ridge wallet
credit cards
IDs
debit card

i also have my health card/benefit card in a sleeve on the outside but i might start getting rid of that - just snap a picture of it on my phone

Skyline_Addict
07-05-2017, 01:58 AM
Was thinking of a ridge wallet for sometime but ended up with one of these.

G-ZUS
07-05-2017, 08:20 AM
I carry one of these

- Drivers license
- VISA
- Debit
- Alberta health care
- Crappy Tire money card

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41GVpiu-93L._SL500_.jpg

SOAB
07-05-2017, 09:28 AM
the only thing i carry in daily wallet is my drivers license, badminton membership card, 2 visa's and my debit card. if i ever need my SIN, i have it memorised so that's not a problem.

Mitsu3000gt
07-05-2017, 09:29 AM
I have a tri-fold Costanza-style that I have had since 2005 :rofl:

I bought it in Italy and it's held up phenomenally well, I will probably get another 10 years out of it easy.

Never been a fan of money clips or the rigid wallets that seem to be popular.

The_Penguin
07-05-2017, 09:30 AM
I'm old-school, full wallet.
Not quite George Costanza, but close.
Wallet has a fold out flap with windowed pouch for drivers license on one side, and 4 cards on the other. Then each side of wallet has 4 slots.

So, 3 credit cards, debit card, costco card. Drivers license, air miles, blue cross card, great waste of life card, and AB health.
Then there's 2 RFID cards for 2 different buildings. Bunch of receipts, couple of business cards, and if there's any room left, some cash :)

SportEL
07-05-2017, 09:54 AM
Wow, some of you carry a lot of stuff. I love my Greg Stevens Design Slimmer Wallet. Couple of different Slim Wallet designs to choose from and many different leather types. It holds 7-8 cards.

taemo
07-05-2017, 10:10 AM
I carry one of these

- Drivers license
- VISA
- Debit
- Alberta health care
- Crappy Tire money card

Any reasons to carry your Alberta Health Card with you all the time?

the only thing i carry in daily wallet is my drivers license, badminton membership card, 2 visa's and my debit card. if i ever need my SIN, i have it memorised so that's not a problem.

I've lost my SIN card for over 10 years now but I have my # memorized.

I use stocard app on my iphone to store my useless cards (Airmiles, Aeroplan, Cineplex, MEC, Walgreens, GWL, etc)

flipstah
07-05-2017, 10:12 AM

I've lost my SIN card for over 10 years now but I have my # memorized.

I use stocard app on my iphone to store my useless cards (Airmiles, Aeroplan, Cineplex, MEC, Walgreens, GWL, etc)

I carry my health care card at all times, just in case. Same with my work insurance.

I just have a TUMI card wallet for the essentials. I switched from bi-folds and the card wallet is awesome.

G-ZUS
07-05-2017, 10:13 AM

Just habit really, works as a second piece of ID too

Strider
07-05-2017, 10:23 AM

So much stuff:

Driver's License
Debit Card
Debit Card
Visa
Mastercard
Amex
Costco Membership
Car2Go Card
Insurance pink slip
Phil & Sebastian stamp card
Access card for work
APEGA membership
AB Healthcare card
Great West Life benefits card
2 business cards

Loyalty cards were on Stocard, but recently migrated to Android Pay.

HiTempguy1
07-05-2017, 10:25 AM
First 2 are sometime convenient for the randomest shit. Last two are purely because I'm sick.

I don't carry my birth certificate, but the number of times I'd be screwed if I didn't have my SIN on me. As you said, its convenient for the randomest crap, and usually when I am at a place that needs it, it'll be days before I can get an appointment scheduled to return. Which whenever it is requested, I always think to myself "why the f*&k don't they ask for me to have it in advance??"

BokCh0y
07-05-2017, 10:27 AM
https://www.secrid.com/en/collection/

Also slimed down with this.

7 cards + cash.

Now if 100% vendor accepts Android pay, I may be able to lose one more card.

Man....you're all about ultra compact, that's awesome, I like your style. I'm similar, cept for the key ring, didn't even know about that.

lint
07-05-2017, 10:37 AM

The_Penguin
07-05-2017, 10:56 AM
I'm pretty sure my SIN card disintegrated in 1978. I memorized the number in '76.
The only time I need my SIN it is if I get a new job, or to talk to CRA.
Anyone else asks for it, I ask "are you paying me, and deducting taxes?" "No? Then eff off."

Shlade
07-05-2017, 10:58 AM
My badge, debit/credit cards, DL, Firearms, Work ID card, and benefits card. I keep it simple

bjstare
07-05-2017, 11:18 AM
You big wallet guys are hilarious. Also, I dunno how any adult hasn't memorized their SIN after using the same one for your entire life haha (same with AB HC for that matter; you don't actually need to present your card anywhere, I lost mine when I was 14, and whenever prompted I just tell them the number).

I've got a herschel card holder. DL, Debit, VISA, MC, RPAL, cash and pink slip. I can't imagine having the standard carry on-sized wallets like lint posted :rofl:

lint
07-05-2017, 11:31 AM
That behemoth I posted next to a venti belonged to a guy I used to work with. I carry a Mitchel money clip wallet and a Bosca old leather coin purse

Mitsu3000gt
07-05-2017, 11:47 AM
You big wallet guys are hilarious. Also, I dunno how any adult hasn't memorized their SIN after using the same one for your entire life haha (same with AB HC for that matter; you don't actually need to present your card anywhere, I lost mine when I was 14, and whenever prompted I just tell them the number)

I don't know my SIN, but I also haven't put in much effort to remembering it. I think I have a picture of it on my google drive though. The reason I don't know it is because I only am asked to provide it to someone maybe once every 3-5 years. Credit card numbers, airmiles, etc. I do have memorized. Same with Alberta health - maximum once a year I need to produce it, so I don't know that one but it's so small I carry it with me in my Costanza.

But yes, everyone breaks my balls about my wallet size haha. I wish it was money that made it so big :cry:

SportEL
07-05-2017, 11:54 AM
I carry Access Card, License, 2 Credit cards with one of them doubling as Costco ID, and debit card. Any other loyalty, membership card that is worthless if someone did steal them, goes in the glove box.

dirtsniffer
07-05-2017, 12:19 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/33u5rhz.jpg

saddleback bifold wallet

max_boost
07-05-2017, 12:23 PM
Simple LV card holder wallet thing from 2004 and I still use it today.

DL
Debit cards (2)
Credit cards (2)

and some cash that's it

EK 2.0
07-05-2017, 02:29 PM

This is my setup....but in black...

Feruk
07-05-2017, 03:31 PM
I've got one of these. It holds about 10 cards and has money clip for cash on the back.

https://www.sparepartslife.com/men/men-s-accessories/wallets/greenbacks-48839-c.html

shakalaka
07-05-2017, 10:56 PM
Db

shakalaka
07-05-2017, 11:55 PM
Was switching between a relatively thinnish but simple bi-fold Mont Blanc and Prada wallets until I read this thread. Did some research and placed an order for this in black leather;

https://craft-wallet.com

speedog
07-06-2017, 12:36 PM
What in the world are you people doing that requires you to carry your SIN card? I would bet it's been 35+ years since I've needed it for anything other than bank business essential and even that would've been over 15 years ago and I might have even been mistaken on the bank thing.

speedog
07-06-2017, 12:40 PM

Holy crap, that's probably 4 times the thickness of my standard trifold leather wallet - where do you park your dolly for that thing?

botox
07-06-2017, 12:57 PM
^^ I have a friend who pulled out a wallet like that and my jaw dropped when I saw it. He even keeps it in his back pocket. Mines a standard tri fold about 1" thick and it does the job for me. Those metal ones look cool but would they bend after awhile if you keep it in your butt pocket?

rage2
07-06-2017, 06:18 PM

Aside from that I have my car2go, drivers license, single credit card when purchases are over $100, and office access card in my pocket.

One day they'll lift Apple Pay limits and digitize everything else and I'll only have my phone.

Buster
07-06-2017, 06:26 PM
7-11? Buying a lot of slurpees?

Buster
07-06-2017, 06:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/H8Xp2bx.jpg

I'm down to five cards, and don't think I can get it lower: debit card, personal credit card, CC for my corp, costco card, license.

rage2
07-06-2017, 06:35 PM
7-11? Buying a lot of slurpees?
Yup haha.

schocker
07-06-2017, 07:16 PM
Aside from that I have my car2go, drivers license, single credit card when purchases are over $100, and office access card in my pocket.

One day they'll lift Apple Pay limits and digitize everything else and I'll only have my phone.
I like android pay. So far it only works with my cibc visa and my amex. I like to keep my amex as default so I tap it and it never works as no one takes amex.

I have this wallet from massdrop
https://massdrop-s3.imgix.net/product-images/ashland-leather-bifold-wallet/MD-23163_20160711153451_e81fc4b951aa4295.jpg
Cash, pal, licence, debit/mc/visa/amex, work rfid, h2s, first aid, blue cross and alberta health card. As good as I can get it for now.

rage2
07-06-2017, 07:28 PM
I like android pay. So far it only works with my cibc visa and my amex. I like to keep my amex as default so I tap it and it never works as no one takes amex.
Aside from Amex issues, we're pretty spoiled here in Canada in that both systems are accepted everywhere that tap is accepted. Only downside is the merchant $50-$100 limits. In the US, no such limits but merchants have to explicitly support Apple/Android pay so there's a lot less places where you can use it.

Not sure why merchant limits are in place here, my only guess is that it's piggybacking off the less secure card NFC system and just copied their limits too.

Ben
07-06-2017, 08:06 PM
My badge, debit/credit cards, DL, Firearms, Work ID card, and benefits card. I keep it simple

Roger that, exact same, all in a nice "Perfect Fit" black trifold wallet (that way you're not "that guy" flashin tin every time you buy fuel or coffee)

Buster
07-06-2017, 08:27 PM
Roger that, exact same, all in a nice "Perfect Fit" black trifold wallet (that way you're not "that guy" flashin tin every time you buy fuel or coffee)

TS motherfucking A

(spoiler)

https://youtu.be/SaVPJPEjq5M?t=5m54s

schocker
07-06-2017, 08:32 PM
Aside from Amex issues, we're pretty spoiled here in Canada in that both systems are accepted everywhere that tap is accepted. Only downside is the merchant $50-$100 limits. In the US, no such limits but merchants have to explicitly support Apple/Android pay so there's a lot less places where you can use it.

Not sure why merchant limits are in place here, my only guess is that it's piggybacking off the less secure card NFC system and just copied their limits too.
I did notice that mcdonalds, at least the kiosks, show android pay but when you tap it gives a 'this something tap is not accepted' error on the reader itself. Yeah, I always have a good chuckle when going to the us and using a credit card. Please sign haha.That would make sense on the limits though, would be nice if it was higher since I am using a fingerprint to verify.

zieg
07-06-2017, 10:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WOqUcZTl.jpg

Was a gift, custom hand made here in town. Very nice, and durable as all hell. Probably the last wallet I will need for many many years.

There's a standard pouch for cash but there's no cash in there on account of the book it's sitting on. :rofl:

rage2
07-07-2017, 08:10 AM
That would make sense on the limits though, would be nice if it was higher since I am using a fingerprint to verify.
That and each NFC transaction is a unique throwaway token, so even if someone was able to steal that transactional data, it's completely useless after that transaction is complete. It's pretty much as secure as chip and pin, maybe even more as it's completely immune to man-in-middle attacks. Another theory I have is that interchange fees for the merchant is the same as tap and go (much less secure) which is pretty high, so the limits is to limit the retailer's fee exposure. I guess the interchange fees aren't going to go much lower because Apple and Google gets a cut of each transaction.

In the US, no limits, but transaction requires a signature for anything over $100.

schocker
07-07-2017, 08:31 AM
That and each NFC transaction is a unique throwaway token, so even if someone was able to steal that transactional data, it's completely useless after that transaction is complete. It's pretty much as secure as chip and pin, maybe even more as it's completely immune to man-in-middle attacks. Another theory I have is that interchange fees for the merchant is the same as tap and go (much less secure) which is pretty high, so the limits is to limit the retailer's fee exposure. I guess the interchange fees aren't going to go much lower because Apple and Google gets a cut of each transaction.

In the US, no limits, but transaction requires a signature for anything over $100.
Yup and with the digital wallets, it isn't using your actual cc number to begin with. I did always wonder how the processing worked through apple and google. I did assume it was processed through google which is mistakenly why I thought I could suddenly use my amex everywhere. I believe though if they add paypal here, then that would work.

Xtrema
07-07-2017, 09:08 AM

That's the shitty part. $100 is too low.

03ozwhip
07-07-2017, 04:35 PM
coach card holder. I barely ever have cash on me but that's the way it is when I do. it's never in my back pocket

wallets n watches https://imgur.com/gallery/Gly7B

edit: how do I post the actual pic instead of the link? can I even do that with imgur?...fucking photobucket horseshit

swak
07-08-2017, 11:31 AM
coincidental $100 bill for the watch pic? haha

https://i.imgur.com/oZlfDrT.jpg

03ozwhip
07-08-2017, 11:52 AM
lol thanks. can you tell me what you did to get that to work swak ? I just happened to actually have cash that day so no better time than to post exactly how I roll when I do have it lol

swak
07-08-2017, 12:26 PM
lol thanks. can you tell me what you did to get that to work swak ? I just happened to actually have cash that day so no better time than to post exactly how I roll when I do have it lol

hahaha well put, nice setup mind you though!!

... but Right Click picture "copy image address"
Then on beyond, [ bimg ] (insert link) [ / bimg ]
... minus the spaces

03ozwhip
07-08-2017, 01:24 PM
you're the man. swak

EmJay
07-09-2017, 07:21 PM
I bought the tumi slim card case. Have my drivers license behind the clear plastic and my visa and debit card in the other two slots. Everything else stays at home or added to my wallet on my iPhone if the option is available.

https://ca.tumi.com/p/tumi-id-lock™-slim-card-case-0119259DID

jwslam
02-02-2018, 08:27 AM
Didn't find a similar thread from the past. What is your wallet and what's in it?

My current is this one from kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/538312345/improv-the-minimalist-wallet-with-a-stand-up-routi

What's in it:
-DL
-1 Bank Client Card
-2 CC: 1 Visa 1 MC
-AMA
-A $5 bill

edit: thx for the merge

taemo
02-02-2018, 09:20 AM
Using this on the back of my iphone case
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81aFQdAXL4L._SL1500_.jpg
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B009ZVL7N4

have 5$ bill, CC and DL in it right now
and my bus pass is inside the phone case

dj_rice
02-02-2018, 09:27 AM
I'm using a Calvin Klein black leather one. And what isn't in it LOL.

Drivers Licence
$80 cash
5 CC - MBNA Visa Smart Cash, PC Mastercard World Elite, RBC Platinum Avion
Bank Card - Simplii and RBC
Costco Card
More Rewards Card
SIN Card
Alberta Health Card
Employee Benefits Card
A BBT stamp card and a restaurant stamp card
A few personal business cards

botox
02-02-2018, 09:34 AM
I'm using a Calvin Klein black leather one. And what isn't in it LOL.

Drivers Licence
$80 cash
5 CC - MBNA Visa Smart Cash, PC Mastercard World Elite, RBC Platinum Avion
Bank Card - Simplii and RBC
Costco Card
More Rewards Card
SIN Card
Alberta Health Card
Employee Benefits Card
A BBT stamp card and a restaurant stamp card
A few personal business cards
Plain old standard leather one for me with pretty much the same contents except for the SIN card. You shouldn't keep that in there. Memorize it or write the number down somewhere

Tik-Tok
02-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Driver License
Car insurance pink slips
Health Insurance cards
1 Debit card
1 Credt card
Airmiles card
Shoppers Drug Mart rewards card
Costco Card
1 Blank Cheque
Zero cash.

tirebob
02-02-2018, 11:47 AM
I use a basic Saddleback Leather bi-fold. Easily carries my 12 cards including cc/bank cards, license, AMA etc as well as half a dozen business cards or so and cash. Not too big and not to small.

https://i.imgur.com/Hwjq2dMm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/IaUYozXm.jpg

lasimmon
02-02-2018, 12:22 PM
I think you are crazy to carry your SIN card along with your DL. Thats asking for identity theft.

dirtsniffer
02-02-2018, 11:42 PM
Saddleback medium bifold

$150 cash
Corporate credit card
2 personal credit cards
Debit card
Drivers license
SB Gold card
Pc points card
Airmiles
Aeroplan

I've heard theres an app for points cards. I should look into it.

zaider
02-03-2018, 12:41 AM
I've been using the Machine Era Co original wallet from kickstarter for years now. Its brass and really has a nice weight to it. Only issue is that every year or so, the elastic wears out and I have to order new ones. I used to go through leather wallets every 1-2 years, but I've had this for years now and love it.

Generic google image:
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0234/1293/files/machine-era-wallet-2_grande.jpg?1548

In it?

Debit Card
2 Credit Cards
Driver's License
Nexus

Thaco
02-03-2018, 08:34 AM
I have a 2 card holder built in to my phone case for my DL and CC, the rest goes in to my wallet which i dont always carry or put in my jacket if i have one. i use this for my additional stuff.

https://www.bigskinny.net/wallet-clip-money.html

hampstor
02-03-2018, 02:25 PM
Ridge Carbon fiber with the elastic money holder

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/H5MH2txcymY/hqdefault.jpg

inside:
2 x credit cards
1 x Debit Card
1 x Driver License
1 x laminated ABHC

In the elastic:
1 x $20 bill
Folded up fishing license

I keep another wallet in my vehicle with rewards cards, and another one at home that contain any of the other important things I rarely need.

shakalaka
02-03-2018, 06:12 PM
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1536/4875/products/Craft_Wallet_Brown_Leather_2048x2048.png?v=1500071269

6 plastic cards in the slide out area
2 credit cards
1 debit card
Esso card
PAL/RPAL
Drivers license

Open magnetic flap for small pocket:

Some cash
Business cards
Health care card
Bar card
Bay rewards card

tonytiger55
02-03-2018, 07:19 PM
I use a old Leather Coach wallet. It actually slightly bigger than buying one here as the UK currency is slightly bigger.

But since moving over here I noticed I carry a shit load of more nonsense plastic cards (Costco, Shoppers, Health Card, Employee Benifts card etc). Is this a north American thing?

I might switch to the Phone wallet later on..

msommers
02-03-2018, 07:24 PM
I got one of these years ago, very nice quality leather:

http://www.canadaleathers.com/styles/212.html

It's basically loaded right up, I wish I could condense it down to something smaller.

For other leather stuff, I highly recommend Hides in Hand as well to Adrian Klis.

http://www.hidesinhand.com/

ExtraSlow
02-03-2018, 08:36 PM
I have a saddleback wallet, but use the Adrian Klis bison hide one more.

I used to buy wallets in the UK because I liked the deeper size. Next saddleback wallet I buy will be a larger one. I have the small but should have gotten medium.

Thaco
02-03-2018, 08:50 PM

except when some retailers dont have tap... then you're screwed.

also, who the hell has a $213 apple balance?... are you one of those CRA itunes scammers?

speedog
02-03-2018, 09:20 PM
Don't any of you ever have receipts in your wallets or is the nature of your job/business so that you don't need to keep them? Business write offs are pretty much a part of every day I work through the form of receipts and as such, I always have receipts in my wallet.

Thaco
02-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Don't any of you ever have receipts in your wallets or is the nature of your job/business so that you don't need to keep them? Business write offs are pretty much a part of every day I work through the form of receipts and as such, I always have receipts in my wallet.

i put them in a envelope in my car.

tonytiger55
02-04-2018, 12:32 AM
I used to throw them in the glove compartment.

tirebob
02-04-2018, 12:48 PM
I file my receipts daily usually before anything builds up...

TurboMedic
02-04-2018, 01:47 PM

Yah, when you see me I need it

TomcoPDR
02-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Yah, when you see me I need it

Does it count as a screenshot on the phone. Or do u need to see the physical card?

KLCC
02-05-2018, 11:16 AM
saddleback medium bifold (+8 cards and some cash and coupons). After 10 years of breaking in, the wallet is still as stiff as day one. Loved their warranty and products.

Kobe
02-05-2018, 01:28 PM
Purchased this recently on amazon

https://i.gyazo.com/40f5e53b6fed5a6155fb28a244cb9590.jpg

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0753C2618/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They got a few different designs...

TurboMedic
02-05-2018, 04:44 PM
Does it count as a screenshot on the phone. Or do u need to see the physical card?

Screenshot is fine. People even memorize it. As long as you know it otherwise I have to go and try and find it somewhere which can be a pain!

Tik-Tok
02-05-2018, 05:00 PM

Only valid if screenshot includes cleavage, and a dinner plate.

TomcoPDR
02-08-2018, 04:12 PM
Only valid if screenshot includes cleavage, and a dinner plate.

That'll get my health care denied

nismodrifter
02-27-2018, 01:11 PM
Finally got rid of the wallet. Now rocking this Schedoni card holder.

https://i.imgur.com/Vu8gcD0.jpg

Visa/PC MasterCard/Drivers License/Health Care Card.

Crazyjoker77
02-27-2018, 02:09 PM
I've been rocking a Cove 8 real carbon fiber wallet for the last 2 years and absolutely love it. Has held up better than any of the oakley or fossil nylon tri-folds I used previously.

This but with blue stitching.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91Sh106lE1L._SL1500_.jpg

I'm one of those guys that keeps everything in it.
left side I have: AHC, Birth certificate, dental benefits card, health benefits card, SIN, AMA
Right side: Alberta DL, Federal DL, Bank Card, 4x CC, PAL, Work ID

Always have cash on me and the other partition I keep a few business cards.

syscal
02-28-2018, 10:51 AM
Saw The Ridge carbon fiber wallet, found it on AliExpress without branding (though the product photos have TheRidge branding on them). US$115 for The Ridge - CDN$70 for New Bring on AliExpress.

Snagged one and it's really nice. I have no complaints about quality and features. I really like the fact the inside edges are beveled so cards slide in. Taking a bit to get used to finding the cards I need without having to pull them all out though. Also no real room for my AHC paper card and Blue Cross so I just took a photo of those for my phone.

Interested to see if it lasts longer then my previous leather wallets, but happy that I was able to get a wallet that was minimal in size and won't bend and snap my cards. I find those wallets with tiered card storage bend/break cards over time, though not as much since I started putting the wallet in my front pocket.

bjstare
02-28-2018, 12:37 PM
Interesting. I'd rather bend my cards than wear holes in my clothes. Free card replacement vs. hundreds of $s for pants replacement :rofl:

TurboMedic
02-28-2018, 02:17 PM
Saw The Ridge carbon fiber wallet, found it on AliExpress without branding (though the product photos have TheRidge branding on them). US$115 for The Ridge - CDN$70 for New Bring on AliExpress.

Snagged one and it's really nice. I have no complaints about quality and features. I really like the fact the inside edges are beveled so cards slide in. Taking a bit to get used to finding the cards I need without having to pull them all out though. Also no real room for my AHC paper card and Blue Cross so I just took a photo of those for my phone.

Interested to see if it lasts longer then my previous leather wallets, but happy that I was able to get a wallet that was minimal in size and won't bend and snap my cards. I find those wallets with tiered card storage bend/break cards over time, though not as much since I started putting the wallet in my front pocket.

You still paid too much, there's a Canadian supplier on Amazon, I think I paid $30 cdn for mine and its identical in every way.

EDIT: It says currently unavailable, but probably just stock, https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0781D3XFJ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 It was $29.99 with free shipping when I bought it

syscal
03-01-2018, 10:40 AM
You still paid too much, there's a Canadian supplier on Amazon, I think I paid $30 cdn for mine and its identical in every way.

EDIT: It says currently unavailable, but probably just stock, https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0781D3XFJ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 It was $29.99 with free shipping when I bought it

Damn! lol

Not enough research done when impulse purchasing from a phone app - lesson learned :facepalm:

redevil
03-01-2018, 11:00 AM
Finally found one that was reasonably priced and feels like it is holding up well. Slim and currently holding 10 cards, but can fit more if I wanted to.

Got it on Amazon for only $10.99.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91uYcHAaXNL._SL1500_.jpg

craigcd
03-05-2018, 12:58 PM
Finally found one that was reasonably priced and feels like it is holding up well. Slim and currently holding 10 cards, but can fit more if I wanted to.

Got it on Amazon for only $10.99.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91uYcHAaXNL._SL1500_.jpg
redevil, can you post a link? Thanks

redevil
03-05-2018, 01:34 PM
redevil, can you post a link? Thanks

Here you go Slim Leather Wallet for Men - Front Pocket Thin Card Holder wallets Minimalist RFID Blocking, Platinum Hanger, Black (https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B076HWZKJ9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

syscal
04-16-2019, 11:20 PM
Interesting. I'd rather bend my cards than wear holes in my clothes. Free card replacement vs. hundreds of $s for pants replacement :rofl:

BUMP!

Sooo.....turns out you were correct.

To solve this, I bought one of these 85660

CMW403
04-17-2019, 02:18 PM
LV Multiple Taiga Leather