Vehicle Details
Year : 2006
Make and Model : Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
Exterior Color : Grey
Interior Color : Grey
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 139,406
Location of Vehicle : NW, Calgary
Description : I'm the second owner of this well taken care of accident free vehicle, with the exception of some rust in the rear wheel wells / bottom corner of the left rear passenger door and cracked windshield. Currently sitting at 139,406 km's which will slightly increase as the vehicle is being used occasionally.

From the factory it comes with an upgraded Pioneer audio system, sunroof, cloth interior, cargo cover, roof cross rails, keyless entry, power locks, power windows, power mirrors, power driver seat, cruise control, ABS, dual airbags.

Extras : The vehicle comes installed with a Compustar RF-P2W901-SS (2-way rechargeable remote and 1-way remote) car starter system which has never failed me since being installed in 2013. In addition to an upgraded radio (JVC KD-R80BT) which provides you with bluetooth and USB input for your iPod. I have also left my FineVu Pro Full HD dash camera mounted for your use if you wish to use it.

Some recent maintenance items to note over the last year:

- Mobil 1 Oil Change @ 139,406 km's (two extra oil filters included)
- Brand new Michelin Defender XT tires installed @ 136,816 km's
- Spark Plugs & Engine Tune @ 130,438 km's
- Full Synthetic Transmission Flush/Refill @ 130,438 km's
- Transfer Case and Rear Differential Flush/Refill @ 130,438 km's
- Brake Fluid Flush / Refill @ 130,438 km's
- Engine Air Filter and Cabin Air Filter @ 129,354 km's
- Front Struts Replaced @ 118,709

Asking Price : SOLD

Contact Information
E-Mail : PM or via Kijiji

Pictures : http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/2006-chevrolet-equinox-lt-suv-crossover/1278906732?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true