PDA

View Full Version : SDS/International Motor Cars tragedy - $3000 stolen

LadyRed
07-10-2017, 06:31 PM
Hello, before you make any questions. Prior to buying from them, I did not know that International Motor Cars was previously SDS. Which I found out after the whole incident on beyond forums and all their dirt.

They had a 4.3 star google review, and 5 stars on other sites. I was interesting in buying a car from them, left a $3,000 deposit via credit card showing I was in good faith of purchasing the car, signed the bill of sales. Everything went well until I found out that they had falsified my income. They tried to make me sign papers stating I made $10,000 monthly. In reality I made only 3-5k (It fluctuates because I'm a business owner).

I did not sign those papers and called David Baker about the whole thing, saying that frauding my income to the bank is super illegal. He replied by saying that it's only illegal if the bank wants statements of my income. (Basically he tried to screw me over). The bank always asks for my income every month due to me being a business owner and tax fees. Furious, I asked him the cancel the contract and return my deposit and he agreed if I returned the contracts/papers to him. Which I did.

A few days, into weeks they did not refund my deposit. I call David Baker and he said "non-refundable deposit got to go byeee" and rudely hung up on me, even though he agreed to refunding if I returned the papers to him. I contacted AMVIC and they are investigating this situation. I have proof that he falsified my income as well. Has anyone got their deposit back through AMVIC?

I told this story to CBC and two reporters interviewed me, I told them to hold off on posting the story as it is. That if there's anyone else from beyond who wants to contact CBC as well and tell them their horrific stories (Like JAYMEZ and jdm_spec). I'm in contact with news reporter Gui and David.

In conclusion - stay far far away and hopefully these car dealership will go out of business.

J-hop
07-10-2017, 07:01 PM
Have you reported this to your CC company? Might be good to get it on record at least if they can't reverse it

redblack
07-10-2017, 07:09 PM
Hello, before you make any questions. Prior to buying from them, I did not know that International Motor Cars was previously SDS. Which I found out after the whole incident on beyond forums and all their dirt.

They had a 4.3 star google review, and 5 stars on other sites. I was interesting in buying a car from them, left a $3,000 deposit via credit card showing I was in good faith of purchasing the car, signed the bill of sales. Everything went well until I found out that they had falsified my income. They tried to make me sign papers stating I made $10,000 monthly. In reality I made only 3-5k (It fluctuates because I'm a business owner).

I did not sign those papers and called David Baker about the whole thing, saying that frauding my income to the bank is super illegal. He replied by saying that it's only illegal if the bank wants statements of my income. (Basically he tried to screw me over). The bank always asks for my income every month due to me being a business owner and tax fees. Furious, I asked him the cancel the contract and return my deposit and he agreed if I returned the contracts/papers to him. Which I did.

A few days, into weeks they did not refund my deposit. I call David Baker and he said "non-refundable deposit got to go byeee" and rudely hung up on me, even though he agreed to refunding if I returned the papers to him. I contacted AMVIC and they are investigating this situation. I have proof that he falsified my income as well. Has anyone got their deposit back through AMVIC?

I told this story to CBC and two reporters interviewed me, I told them to hold off on posting the story as it is. That if there's anyone else from beyond who wants to contact CBC as well and tell them their horrific stories (Like JAYMEZ and jdm_spec). I'm in contact with news reporter Gui and David.

In conclusion - stay far far away and hopefully these car dealership will go out of business.

You should proceed with the news story.

revelations
07-10-2017, 10:38 PM
Do people still think "reviews" of a USED car lot mean fuck all? Most of these guys are swamp rats.

LadyRed
07-10-2017, 10:41 PM
Yes I have, they have informed me that fraudulent related contracts are out of their reach and has to be gone through small claims court, which I will go through if AMVIC cannot solve the problem.

Tik-Tok
07-10-2017, 11:24 PM
AMVIC won't solve anything, they are as useless to the consumer as BBB.

dirtsniffer
07-11-2017, 12:36 AM
I'd file a police report. And go with the news story. Also call your cc company.

ExtraSlow
07-11-2017, 12:40 AM
Why in the fuck would anyone put down a deposit on anything?

Team_Mclaren
07-11-2017, 01:33 AM
Shouldve just told your credit card company that you did not make the purchase and goods were not exchanged. They'll return your funds and then its up to the store to prove they are in the right.

Shlade
07-11-2017, 07:03 AM
3k deposit is huge. Shouldn't of done that much. $500 would of been sufficient personally...

And them "falsifying" information to get you approved for financing isn't something that's unheard of. I'd bet most of the big dealerships in town do the same sometimes and fudge some numbers to make sure the person gets the financing approved.

BUT, anyway this is still SDS... Norman Baker has always been a piece of shit on this forum. The amount of vehicles I see on Kijiji makes me wonder how much of their shit they import from the US anyways with accident or claim history.

Didn't they get caught giving carfax reports over carproof reports here as well?

Anyway, go forward with the story. Sewer their already shitty name

Mitsu3000gt
07-11-2017, 10:51 AM

This - would never even consider it. And if you have to, it's a separate written contract stating the terms of the refund. Shady used car dealers do not do anything in 'good faith'. I've also never heard of a $3k deposit on a car in my life - max is $500-1000.

All their google reviews are probably fake or paid too.

All standard behavior for SDS / International Motor Cars.

OP: Definitely proceed with the story

shakalaka
07-11-2017, 10:56 AM
Sometimes deposits are necessary. Example, picked up a vehicle in Vancouver a couple weeks ago, couldn't get out there for a few weeks after negotiating the deal so had to put down a deposit to hold it. Fully refundable though of course. But yea not many instances in local deals where I'd think about putting a deposit.

revelations
07-11-2017, 01:13 PM
I can see deposits on rare or exotic vehicles, in the case where the buyer needs time to sort of logistics (eg out of town) - but for in town, standard vehicle purchase - no.

max_boost
07-11-2017, 01:43 PM
Hope it all works out whether through the news outlet or credit card company.

Rocket1k78
07-11-2017, 02:18 PM

Unless you know the sales guy i doubt theres many people out there willing to start any paper work unless theres a deposit, a $3k deposit is insane but $500-1000 is fair imo. Could you imagine how much bs youd have to go through being a car sales guy without taking deposits. We hear about shady dealers keeping deposits all the time but for the 95% of the time things go as planned we never hear about that. No im not in car sales and im probably way off on the 95% success rate lol

Fuck these Baker guys are shady and it sucks to hear they keep getting people.

BokCh0y
07-11-2017, 02:28 PM
Man....these guys are just bad people in my opinion. Hope you get your deposit back OP.

flipstah
07-11-2017, 02:36 PM
You always needed to do a $500 minimum deposit to show seriousness. You can negotiate to no deposit, but I hope you made copies of the contracts, etc.

Masked Bandit
07-12-2017, 01:11 AM
I can't believe these greaseballs are still getting away with this shit.

jcox20
07-12-2017, 07:59 PM
FWIW, AMVIC helped me to get back a deposit I left on a vehicle a few years ago, albeit only $500. Don't really want to get into the sorted details but yeah they acted as a mediator between myself and the dealer and made it work.

btimbit
07-12-2017, 08:30 PM
How aren't those guys in jail yet. They're not just shady, they're complete fraudsters

ExtraSlow
07-12-2017, 08:57 PM
You guys are right, a $500 deposit is fine for most transactions IF 1) you know exactly what vehicle you are buying including the VIN number and you know where it's located and 2) you are serious about buying that exact car and have done your research on models, options etc. Although for a used vehicle, sitting on a dealers lot, I would just go to the bank and get the bank draft for whatever the purchase amount was going to be without using a deposit. I buy cheaper used vehicles though. Not sure what value the OP's transaction was.

I can understand for dealerships our of town or rare/luxury cars those rules may be slightly different. But that's not what most of us are buying, and I assume folks buying those can deal with the required deposits.

LadyRed
07-13-2017, 04:36 AM
Yes it was a luxury car. The salesman told me to put down $3000 so it would be "easier" to get financing from the bank. Which was utter BS.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure but working on it! I'm getting the police involved as well.

flipstah
07-13-2017, 08:29 AM
Keep us posted, OP.

It's a shame, because they have a great collection of vehicles for insanely cheap prices. There's a reason why and this is it.

FraserB
07-13-2017, 10:51 PM
Yes it was a luxury car. The salesman told me to put down $3000 so it would be "easier" to get financing from the bank. Which was utter BS.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure but working on it! I'm getting the police involved as well.

Would be interesting to hear what the police can/will do about it. One would think the deposit is a civil matter and the issue of falsifying documents would require the bank to initiate the report since that part of this doesn't victimize you.

HiTempguy1
07-14-2017, 08:23 AM
Why not just file a chargeback with the CC company and call it a day??

btimbit
07-15-2017, 09:34 AM
Why not just file a chargeback with the CC company and call it a day??

Lets the con artist off the hook. Would be easier but I'd sure love to see these dirtbags go down for all the scams they've pulled over the years

rx7boi
07-17-2017, 01:26 PM
Jesus, that's crazy.

Have you gotten the chargeback from the CC company yet or are you still just mulling around hoping that the news/AMVIC/popo is going to pull a miracle and get your money back?

craigcd
07-18-2017, 12:05 PM
Jesus, that's crazy.

Have you gotten the chargeback from the CC company yet or are you still just mulling around hoping that the news/AMVIC/popo is going to pull a miracle and get your money back?

If the dealer has signed paperwork detailing the approval of the $3000 I cant see them actually completing the charge back? No?

I cant see them completing a charge back without contacting the vendor.

J-hop
07-18-2017, 12:22 PM
If the dealer has signed paperwork detailing the approval of the $3000 I cant see them actually completing the charge back? No?

I cant see them completing a charge back without contacting the vendor.

Yea I think she already posted in reference to the CC chargeback that the CC company essentially said it's out of their legal abilities at this point and needs to be taken to court.

Yes I have, they have informed me that fraudulent related contracts are out of their reach and has to be gone through small claims court, which I will go through if AMVIC cannot solve the problem.

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 09:30 AM
Hey guys. Quick update. I drove 6 hours to this shitty dealership. Demanded my deposit money back (not even compensation for my loss time and money). He was so awfully rude to me and my auntie. Yelling and being agressive that he will call the police for trespassing. I told him yeah for sure do it. I'll even call the police for you. I have everything recorded and video taped in my phone.

I gave him so many times to return my deposit. Guess his dealership is going to go out of business now. I warned him, that I was a well known person. Especially in the car scene (~86,000 fans) and I will release the CBC news interview. Kiss this dealership bye for good guys.

rx7boi
07-21-2017, 09:35 AM
Good luck. You'll be doing Calgary a favour if you can get rid of these crooks!

J-hop
07-21-2017, 09:51 AM
Hey guys. Quick update. I drove 6 hours to this shitty dealership. Demanded my deposit money back (not even compensation for my loss time and money). He was so awfully rude to me and my auntie. Yelling and being agressive that he will call the police for trespassing. I told him yeah for sure do it. I'll even call the police for you. I have everything recorded and video taped in my phone.

I gave him so many times to return my deposit. Guess his dealership is going to go out of business now. I warned him, that I was a well known person. Especially in the car scene (~86,000 fans) and I will release the CBC news interview. Kiss this dealership bye for good guys.

That is too bad they still won't budge. I would at least have offered to refund a good portion of your money if I was them. Try to get you off their back and still come out ahead.

Keep us posted I am curious to see how this goes.
Best of luck

Pacman
07-21-2017, 10:08 AM
Guess his dealership is going to go out of business now. I warned him, that I was a well known person. Especially in the car scene (~86,000 fans) and I will release the CBC news interview. Kiss this dealership bye for good guys.

I'm not up to speed on social media (I've never had a facebook, instagram, etc account) but what makes you think having 86,000 fans will sink the dealership? There have been negative reviews in the past on this forum (with significantly more "fans") yet that hasn't stopped people from continuing to buy from the dealer, including you.

Warning them that you are someone not to be messed with and thinking you are going to singlehandedly shut down the dealer is amusing. Hey, I hope you are able to do it as they sound like a bunch of douche nozzles over there, but something tells me you are in for a life experience that you will, hopefully, learn from.

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 10:10 AM
Update 2 : I called the police and currently are waiting for them. They look out their garage door and I over hear them saying "holy fuck they are still here". Yes international motor cars. I have lots of free time in my life (I own a business) and I will spend how ever long here until you refund me; you messed with the wrong person.

Hope David enjoys his enormous lawsuit with the bank aswell since he handed over false information to them. I told them and provided evidence aswell. :)

Its been an hour and I see David Baker booking it out in his Audi r4, he did a circle around the block and came back. Not sure what why he did that though. Police are still on their way.

rx7boi
07-21-2017, 10:13 AM
I foresee that they probably reiterate that this is a civil matter and ask you to leave the premises.

They can't control that he refuses to give you $3k back but what they can, and will, control is you refusing to leave the property.

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 10:17 AM
I'm not on their premises. I'm across the street. :)

cam_wmh
07-21-2017, 10:17 AM

Recorded doing what? Being rude? For a documented hurt feelings report?
If he took the deposit from you signed, with it signed to -non-refundable caveat, you're not in a place to be issuing threats..
These used car networks, thrive on the lax buyer.

For example;
Tell us about your due diligence in researching this dealership, before making your deposit.

The CBC interview though, could compel them thru massive public pressure. SocMed, & car-forums; we've seen in the past it hasn't done a helluva lot, in swaying the Baker father/son duette.

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 10:19 AM
Update 3 : A lady appeared hiding on the side of the dealership building and she took photos of me? I waved and she got scared and hid again.

revelations
07-21-2017, 10:20 AM
I foresee that they probably reiterate that this is a civil matter and ask you to leave the premises.

They can't control that he refuses to give you $3k back but what they can, and will, control is you refusing to leave the property.

Yea this isnt a crime thats covered under the Crminal Code of Canada. The CPS will show up, ask you to leave and tell you to take it to small claims court.
Essentially a whole lot of posturing from you, for nothing, "messing with the wrong guy" means you will have to wait years for small claims to go ahead.

Your only recourse for q quick solution is to perform a peaceful protest in front of the dealership with a sign that warns others.

ganesh
07-21-2017, 10:28 AM

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 10:31 AM
Oh I recorded so CBC can post it up seeing as how the dealership handles customers/people. It just more over makes him look more extremely bad. For some reason I've never seen them in CBC. I surprised that no one who had their stuff scammed, etc. has talked to press about it yet.

ExtraSlow
07-21-2017, 11:10 AM
LadyRed, I think you have overestimated your power in this situation. Although I sort of hope not, these guys do sound like the sort of business that should be avoided.

Let us know how your "lots of free time" goes....

JfuckinC
07-21-2017, 11:20 AM
Do they really have that many GTR's on their lot? they seem to market a lot of cars twice on their website..

bjstare
07-21-2017, 11:27 AM
Like others, I agree it would be great to see these guys shut down. Something tells me that you don't have the power or money to do it though.

If you have to tell people that you're famous or important, newsflash: you probably aren't either of those things.

R-Audi
07-21-2017, 11:30 AM
I think the main thing you have going is them falsifying the documents for the bank/financing. That could open up a whole can of worms with the bank digging back through their records on past deals. As far as I know, that is fraud... which is not a small claims type deal.

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 11:36 AM
Do they really have that many GTR's on their lot? they seem to market a lot of cars twice on their website..

No they only have two. The white and orange one.

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 11:44 AM
Like others, I agree it would be great to see these guys shut down. Something tells me that you don't have the power or money to do it though.

If you have to tell people that you're famous or important, newsflash: you probably aren't either of those things.

Don't worry about it. You'll find out on the news. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah sadly I have lots of free time, trying to enjoy life and then this guy wants to cause me some trouble.

klumsy_tumbler
07-21-2017, 11:44 AM
LadyRed make sure to update this thread with a link to the story/video once it's out if it's aired. I think many of us are quite curious as to how this is going to play out now :)

Masked Bandit
07-21-2017, 11:51 AM
Kinda wishing I didn't have work stuff to do today, it would be entertaining to drive down there and play shit-disturber customer. "Hey guys, I'd like to buy a car today but that other guy over there says you falsify documents, what's up with that?"

D'z Nutz
07-21-2017, 11:53 AM
Kiss this dealership bye for good guys.

I won't hold my breath but if this has any influence towards them going out of business

THbc_Qw8FxA

I'm sure they'll just pop up under a new name eventually.

revelations
07-21-2017, 12:05 PM

Not even, this is old hat. Most long term beyonders know exactly how this will play out - and the OP is 1/2 guilty for failing to due basic due diligence.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like so many others.

Nufy
07-21-2017, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE=Masked Bandit;4671333]Kinda wishing I didn't have work stuff to do today, it would be entertaining to drive down there and play shit

LOL...I was thinking the same thing.

rx7boi
07-21-2017, 12:08 PM
Not even, this is old hat. Most long term beyonders know exactly how this will play out - and the OP is 1/2 guilty for failing to due basic due diligence.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like so many others.

Well, considering that Beyond gives advice to its members on getting off speeding tickets after speeding, I think we can be a bit more lenient to losing someone $3000 on one of the worst "dealerships" in Calgary. :D

There's no half guilty for someone who goes 150 in an 80 zone but who's counting?

revelations
07-21-2017, 12:10 PM
Well, considering that Beyond gives advice to its members on getting off speeding tickets after speeding, I think we can be a bit more lenient to losing someone $3000 on one of the worst "dealerships" in Calgary. :D

There's no half guilty for someone who goes 150 in an 80 zone but who's counting?

Speeding is not the same as failing to do basic due diligence. Literally a 5 second Google would have shown you otherwise about these SDS clowns.

In reality, both parties are at fault as in AB the laws favour car dealers in this matter - OP would have done better to find a used car on Kijiji (just avoid vehicles in the NE).

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 12:20 PM
Due dillegence? I'm a bit young, under 20. When I looked at this dealership on Google search engine I never saw these beyond fourms, or any complaints, etc until my hired assistant dug into investigating the dealership after the whole incident. Also the business was registered with BBB with a A+ rating, and AMVIC which made me feel reassured on this company. Again my assistant went digging for more and found that on BBB there was 8 complaints and 1 positive review (you can only see if you signed up or so my assistant said) so what the hell, why do they have a A+.

Also little update my AMVIC case has been passed over to a investigation.

I'm sure if the word got out there that his business license will be stripped. Therefore not being allowed to own a business or sell through one (no chance of rebranding issue).

TomcoPDR
07-21-2017, 12:23 PM
Update 3 : A lady appeared hiding on the side of the dealership building and she took photos of me? I waved and she got scared and hid again.

Can we see the pic she took of you?

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 12:34 PM
I think the main thing you have going is them falsifying the documents for the bank/financing. That could open up a whole can of worms with the bank digging back through their records on past deals. As far as I know, that is fraud... which is not a small claims type deal.

Definitely is fraud. That's what made me pissed off and do all of this. If he did everything legally, I wouldn't mind my $3000 deposit going to them. Since he tried to screw me over and tried to "collaborate" with me on the fraud ordeal that could land me a hefty fine and jail time. I will go after my $3000 and more.

After these stories in the beyond form about Jaymez tires, the $500 from that 18 year old, which were YEARS ago. Yet the company is running, I hate to see other people getting scammed and that's why I'm putting so much effort to take them down.

Disoblige
LadyRed, I'm just curious. What kind of business do you own?

Seth1968
Due dillegence? I'm a bit young, under 20. When I looked at this dealership on Google search engine I never saw these beyond fourms, or any complaints, etc until my hired assistant dug into investigating the dealership after the whole incident. Also the business was registered with BBB with a A+ rating, and AMVIC which made me feel reassured on this company. Again my assistant went digging for more and found that on BBB there was 8 complaints and 1 positive review (you can only see if you signed up or so my assistant said) so what the hell, why do they have a A+.

I'm sure if the word got out there that his business license will be stripped. Therefore not being allowed to own a business or sell through one (no chance of rebranding issue).

FYI.

The BBB is a racketeering business. Give them money and they'll remove bad reviews.

Shlade
07-21-2017, 12:37 PM
LadyRed, I'm just curious. What kind of business do you own?

Same... especially being under 20 years old...

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 12:38 PM
Can we see the pic she took of you?

I wish, she hide away. I hope she got my good side

ganesh
07-21-2017, 12:38 PM
You guys missed the key part ' Hired assistant'

Shlade
07-21-2017, 12:40 PM

Definitely didn't miss that haha.

Curious what business with 86k followers the OP has.

Anyway, if CPS shows up they can't do much really... they'll tell you to leave and handle this matter civilly.

I definitely don't for one second doubt that this place did take your money, because they are a shitty company... but you hanging around isn't really going to do much I don't think

G-ZUS
07-21-2017, 12:42 PM

This is the third result on Google when looking up International Motor Cars

https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/381713-Anyone-delt-with-quot-International-Motor-Cars-quot

AMVIC is most likely going to take IMC's side and tell you to kick rocks, which is what they typically do.

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 12:42 PM

I own a streetwear brand fashion company. Similar to off-white if you heard of them? I apologized for being young, I was very lucky to run into lots of good opportunities that made me have this business. I don't want to reveal my identity until this gets somewhat resolved.

JfuckinC
07-21-2017, 12:43 PM
She posts pictures of detox tea and teeth whiteners on instagtam...?

haha :dunno:

ganesh
07-21-2017, 12:44 PM

Anyway, if CPS shows up they can't do much really... they'll tell you to leave and handle this matter civilly.

I definitely don't for one second doubt that this place did take your money, because they are a shitty company... but you hanging around isn't really going to do much I don't think

I thought she was referring to beyond when she mentioned ~ 86,000 fans in the car scene. If not I am sure it is a NSFW :)

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 12:45 PM

https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/381713-Anyone-delt-with-quot-International-Motor-Cars-quot

AMVIC is most likely going to take IMC's side and tell you to kick rocks, which is what they typically do.

I wish I screenshot my search history and show you, I have no idea how on this forum. During my search I never saw the beyond fourms. I wish I did.

Disoblige
07-21-2017, 12:45 PM
I own a streetwear brand fashion company. Similar to off-white if you heard of them? I apologized for being young, I was very lucky to run into lots of good opportunities that made me have this business. I don't want to reveal my identity until this gets somewhat resolved.
Dunno what Off-White is, but I'm also not in Jr. High anymore either.
I know what Fubu, Ecko, and Sean John are lol.

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 12:53 PM
She posts pictures of detox tea and teeth whiteners on instagtam...?

haha :dunno:

Haha I wish dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not NSFW! Haha do not worry. I do car import modelling, thats where my fans come from. I have 0 cleavage as well.

- - - Updated - - -

The CPS are for writing up a file Case, that the officers at the station cannot do? (I asked them) and if the cops can act as a mediator to the situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I feel like I underpay him sometimes for a lot of things hes done for me. I should give him a raise this month.

Disoblige
07-21-2017, 12:58 PM
Yeah I feel like I underpayment him sometimes for a lot of things hes done for me. I should give him a raise this month.
Oh he's that guy... :rofl:

Anyways, for someone under 20, I like your hustle. Just a gut intuition. If you're the owner and making 3-5k a month, I'm guessing you're in pretty early stages. If you're looking for capital investment, shoot me a PM with more information on your business.

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 01:02 PM
Oh he's that guy... :rofl:

Anyways, for someone under 20, I like your hustle. Just a gut intuition. If you're the owner and making 3-5k a month, I'm guessing you're in pretty early stages. If you're looking for capital investment, shoot me a PM with more information on your business.

I have investors in my company already. I only own 86.5% of my company. I sold the rest off on my early stages for $15,750 USD. My investors were happy with their returns. : )

rx7boi
07-21-2017, 01:28 PM
Speeding is not the same as failing to do basic due diligence. Literally a 5 second Google would have shown you otherwise about these SDS clowns.

In reality, both parties are at fault as in AB the laws favour car dealers in this matter - OP would have done better to find a used car on Kijiji (just avoid vehicles in the NE).

No, it's not the same thing and isn't that the entire point? People speed knowingly and we still provide advice if we can on the forum. Better yet, another "they spelled my name wrong, can I get off completely?" :rofl:

max_boost
07-21-2017, 01:43 PM
Pics? IG? lol

Well worst case, if no refund, we can find 3000 members to each donate $1 to the cause? haha

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 01:50 PM
Pics? IG? lol

Well worst case, if no refund, we can find 3000 members to each donate $1 to the cause? haha

Have no idea how to post pics on this forum. Also it's not about the money. Its about bringing these nasty people down. They make people run around in circles and I could imagine that they did worse to other people that tried to buy from them. I just want to put a end to all this.

Imagine if a average income mom buying a car and got $3000 of her hard earned money stolen. How devastating that would be. Most people don't even use the internet, easily scam old men/women,etc if they didn't know better.

Disoblige
07-21-2017, 01:55 PM
Just press reply, press the photo of the tree on the top right, browse/attach, and voila.

I feel like a creep :rofl:

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 02:03 PM
Just press reply, press the photo of the tree on the top right, browse/attach, and voila.

Its 26mb, I can't upload it. Sorry, my shoots are taken by dlsr and are in RAW format. I'm on my phone right now and in Calgary (I don't live here).

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 02:07 PM

Did it work? Here is one of my shoots.

bjstare
07-21-2017, 02:12 PM
Could've just pointed us to your avatar.

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 02:16 PM
Could've just pointed us to your avatar.

Haha do I look like her? My avatar pic is a video game character from final Fantasy.

max_boost
07-21-2017, 02:22 PM
lol holy crap the resemblance

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 02:25 PM
lol holy crap the resemblance

The final boss is that car dealership man. I'm still stuck in Calgary waiting for a police. I just wanted a gtr or some other cool Japanese car.. like a supra.

Abeo
07-21-2017, 02:41 PM
If you are bored and want a read, here is another person that went up against a dealership:

https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/282459-Eastside-Dodge-sold-me-a-LEMON

I suggest you buy a beater white car, put in large black decals what SDS did, then park it on the street in front of the dealer :)

LadyRed
07-21-2017, 03:35 PM
If you are bored and want a read, here is another person that went up against a dealership:

https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/282459-Eastside-Dodge-sold-me-a-LEMON

I suggest you buy a beater white car, put in large black decals what SDS did, then park it on the street in front of the dealer :)

I don't get why it's so hard to be a decent human being. If they actually did business honestly then they could of made a good amount money. For shame.

Tik-Tok
07-21-2017, 03:46 PM

If you go on a computer/network that has never been on Beyond before, you probably won't get the same search results. Part of Google's search algorithms is looking at your history.

lilmira
07-21-2017, 04:04 PM
it's a trap

LadyRed
07-22-2017, 11:45 AM
Update 5: I ran into a car accident on my way home and my aunt has been hospitalized. By the way careful on the intersection back on the way into Saskatoon (intersection pass the white windmills). There's a big hill, then the rest downhill is gravel, my car tried to slow down from 140 to 80 km/h (what the sign said) but still lost traction. Leaving my car to roll over 2-3 times. It's completely trashed but no serious harm to anyone in the car. (Bless Nissan SUVs)

In the hospital waiting for a discharge, I began to think. As a business owner myself. I believe that a reputation of a company is the most valuable thing for future sales. When I told David Baker about my fans and that I was going to CBC news. He didn't care one bit. I thought about it more deeply in the hospital. I think back when I was waiting for the police (about 3 hours) infront of the car dealership I noticed that there is 0 customers walking in besides a Asian family getting their Red Infinity fixed.

You think a city with a huge population (x15 times of saskatoon) and his company being huge car lot near downtown there will be people walking in. My thought is that David knows that his business is dying slowly because of his past mistakes, arrogance/ignorance that his only last resort is to buy cheap fucked up cars and swindle people.

cam_wmh
07-23-2017, 08:53 PM
Update 5: I ran into a car accident on my way home and my aunt has been hospitalized. By the way careful on the intersection back on the way into Saskatoon (intersection pass the white windmills). There's a big hill, then the rest downhill is gravel, my car tried to slow down from 140 to 80 km/h (what the sign said) but still lost traction. Leaving my car to roll over 2-3 times. It's completely trashed but no serious harm to anyone in the car. (Bless Nissan SUVs)

In the hospital waiting for a discharge, I began to think. As a business owner myself. I believe that a reputation of a company is the most valuable thing for future sales. When I told David Baker about my fans and that I was going to CBC news. He didn't care one bit. I thought about it more deeply in the hospital. I think back when I was waiting for the police (about 3 hours) infront of the car dealership I noticed that there is 0 customers walking in besides a Asian family getting their Red Infinity fixed.

You think a city with a huge population (x15 times of saskatoon) and his company being huge car lot near downtown there will be people walking in. My thought is that David knows that his business is dying slowly because of his past mistakes, arrogance/ignorance that his only last resort is to buy cheap fucked up cars and swindle people.
Goodness glad you're ok!

It's been asked before, without reply; what is the business you own?

TomcoPDR
07-23-2017, 09:17 PM

Goodness glad you're ok!

It's been asked before, without reply; what is the business you own?

Page 4 has coverage in that subject.

Ladyred glad you guys are ok... and keep fighting the good fight.

ganesh
07-24-2017, 09:12 AM
LadyRed glad everyone is ok.
Keep us posted on any development on SDS/International Motor Cars.

cam_wmh
07-24-2017, 11:37 AM
Page 4 has coverage in that subject.

Ladyred glad you guys are ok... and keep fighting the good fight.

Thanks both! I totally missed it, as well as learning of your due diligence efforts.

Do keep us apprised of the suit in Small Claims, and good luck.

flipstah
08-08-2017, 10:02 AM
Another one.

A790
08-08-2017, 04:14 PM
File a report on RipoffReport.com. :)

JRSC00LUDE
08-08-2017, 04:40 PM
Most people don't even use the internet

I say, pardon?

The rest of your post ok but this part made me laugh. Making us Saskatoon people look bad!

Hopefully you can get some of your money back with enough noise but nothing will happen to the dealership, good luck!

dj_rice
08-20-2017, 01:25 PM
I say, pardon?

The rest of your post ok but this part made me laugh. Making us Saskatoon people look bad!

Hopefully you can get some of your money back with enough noise but nothing will happen to the dealership, good luck!

Along with no internet use, do you guys have vehicle there? Or is it horse and carriage :P

JRSC00LUDE
08-20-2017, 11:10 PM
Along with no internet use, do you guys have vehicle there? Or is it horse and carriage :P

Horsla. Much more renewable and reliable than Tesla, we could make a mint! :nut: