PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Supreme leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi dead.

ZenOps
07-11-2017, 08:35 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-dead-isis-leader-killed-latest-news-updates-a7835271.html

We got him. Now lets all go home and dismantle 8 aircraft carriers and start building some made in USA Iphones.

Darell_n
07-11-2017, 03:45 PM
He dies every month. Each and every one, yet still around to die again later.

eblend
07-11-2017, 10:30 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-dead-isis-leader-killed-latest-news-updates-a7835271.html

We got him. Now lets all go home and dismantle 8 aircraft carriers and start building some made in USA Iphones.

You make it sound like the American's killed him. Last I heard only Russia claimed they killed the fucker, USA never did, but no one has any evidence, so don't give all the credit to the Americans. I feel like the Russians have a better idea of wtf is going on over there since they are dealing with government forces directly. Who knows really. But yes, I heard he was dead before as well..and he will be again in the future I am sure.

Xtrema
07-12-2017, 08:21 AM
Doesn't matter. Someone else will step in.

SportEL
07-12-2017, 09:27 PM
This is why Islamic Jihadists love death and lose their lives for the cause of Allah.

The words of Muhammad: "I would love to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred." - Sahih Bukari 52:54

Majestic12
07-12-2017, 10:19 PM
That's a lot of virgins you'd be collecting then.

Buster
07-13-2017, 12:06 AM
/trudeau gets out his calculator

G-ZUS
07-13-2017, 10:14 AM
This is why Islamic Jihadists love death and lose their lives for the cause of Allah.

The words of Muhammad: "I would love to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred." - Sahih Bukari 52:54

and here we go again :rolleyes::facepalm:

SportEL
07-14-2017, 09:03 PM
and here we go again :rolleyes::facepalm:

Can't handle Truth being exposed? :rolleyes:

"Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." -Quran 4:74

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" -Quran 8:12

thetransporter
07-14-2017, 10:00 PM
that guy is real creepy......

whats up with this? https://www.metabunk.org/claim-pictures-show-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-is-a-mossad-agent-named-simon-elliot.t4263/

jabjab
07-15-2017, 12:16 AM
Can't handle Truth being exposed? :rolleyes:

"Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." -Quran 4:74

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" -Quran 8:12

Again, someone keep track of this overly obbessed islamic hater person. He is the next hate crimer

SportEL
07-16-2017, 03:22 AM
Again, someone keep track of this overly obbessed islamic hater person. He is the next hate crimer

The ideology deserves to be criticized. It is totally incompatible with the West which stands for democracy, freedom, free-speech, equality for all including gays and women, and people of all races and religions. Islam is not just a religion but a political system and way of life for everyone, Muslim or Kafir/Infidel. I have only been truthful in criticizing and that is the extent of it.

It is only defenders and apologists who are keen to defend because the more that is known about this archaic 7th century ideology, the less appeal it will have in today's world. There is no reason to put Islam beyond critical analysis because it might offend some. It's interesting how the Islamic world in their own countries hide beyond censorship of minorities but appeals to political correctness here in the West. Talk about double standards.

Neil4Speed
07-16-2017, 07:41 AM

I fail to see how he is a hater by simply taking a quote out of the quoran. Did he take it out of context? Or maybe, that kind of scripture is kind of standard with all religious texts of all sort which originated during a similar period.