PDA

View Full Version : Auto parts online - what's the current favorite?

Pages : [1] 2

ExtraSlow
07-23-2017, 07:31 PM
I'm getting back into doing my own work on autos, and I wondered where the current favorite place to get car parts for "normal" cars and trucks was.
Autopartsway, canadapartsonline, partsavatar and Amazon all rank high on Google. But that's not saying much.

Thoughts?

Current need is front rotors and pads for an odyssey.

Maxx Mazda
07-23-2017, 07:44 PM
RockAuto for me. Even then, why not just go to NAPA or something? Then you don't have to wait on things to be shipped?

gpomp
07-23-2017, 08:07 PM
Befriend someone with a Worldpac account

GTR_Auto
07-23-2017, 08:07 PM
I can help out with any make and model!

Send me an email and I can get you a quote!!

[email protected]

firebane
07-23-2017, 08:23 PM
RockAuto for me. Even then, why not just go to NAPA or something? Then you don't have to wait on things to be shipped?

Napa wanted $260 for a wheel speed sensor and RA wanted $115 with shipping within 2 days. Local prices for stuff is bloody robbery.

ExtraSlow
07-23-2017, 08:41 PM
I use local suppliers at times, and I'm open to checking prices, but in this case I have ample time to get some things shipped.

dj_rice
07-23-2017, 08:49 PM
Befriend someone with a Worldpac account

I has Worldpac account but EDM tho. Most of my techs always get me to order stuff from Warehouse Services, Altrom or Worldpac and Dash Distributor. Not sure if they deal with the public though.

adam c
07-23-2017, 09:04 PM
Dealership wanted 2000 for new struts (struts only, no springs, etc) for the wifes car, I ordered fully assembled strut kits from rockauto, delivered for 280

r3ccOs
07-23-2017, 09:12 PM
I use local suppliers at times, and I'm open to checking prices, but in this case I have ample time to get some things shipped.

usually if I need a part in a pinch, its not worth ordering online, being that autovalue, Lord, Napa are all closely priced and use basically the same supply chain.

Now if I need a specific part, I acctually check wreckers because sometimes its not worth spending OEM prices for that part for an older vehicle and I do this via car-parts.com

jacky4566
07-23-2017, 09:43 PM
For one or two things. Amazon.

For larger orders like engine rebuilds ill order though a specialty website like subaruparts.com

J.M.
07-23-2017, 09:51 PM
RockAuto is what I use most of the time. You can usually find a 5% discount code online, not much but it's better than nothing.

'93 SR-V
07-23-2017, 10:22 PM
+1 for RockAuto. As long as you can wait a few days their prices are usually much better and they have lots of selection.

JustinL
07-24-2017, 09:56 AM
Autopartsway for me. They have a warehouse in Calgary now, so their free shipping gets me my parts consistently on the next day with no duty, brokerage, etc.. My parts are all for German cars, so the dealer prices are insane. Going to NAPA or Partsource is a joke because they either won't have what I need, or it will take more time to get it. They never beat online for price anyway, so I've given up on them unless it's an emergency and a part they might have. RockAuto is a close second and I'll cross shop if it's a big order, but it takes a bit longer to get the parts.

G-ZUS
07-24-2017, 10:01 AM
Rockauto if I can wait, if I can't wait - WorldPac

GTR_Auto
07-24-2017, 10:01 AM
Autopartsway for me. They have a warehouse in Calgary now, so their free shipping gets me my parts consistently on the next day with no duty, brokerage, etc.. My parts are all for German cars, so the dealer prices are insane. Going to NAPA or Partsource is a joke because they either won't have what I need, or it will take more time to get it. They never beat online for price anyway, so I've given up on them unless it's an emergency and a part they might have. RockAuto is a close second and I'll cross shop if it's a big order, but it takes a bit longer to get the parts.

I can match / beat them anytime. Plus if its in town you can pickup from me!

bjstare
07-24-2017, 10:02 AM
Another +1 for rockauto.

A second option is checking forums for guys that post links to deals. For example, the brakes for my car are a silly amount at the dealer, and a still-silly amount at local places, and OEM can't be found on rockauto. But there's a brake thread on the forum I'm on where guys have posted links to ebay sellers that give killer deals on the OEM brakes for my car, as well as periodic sales (kinda like RFD threads).

JustinL
07-24-2017, 10:16 AM

I'll keep that in mind for my next order. Your website doesn't list any parts, so do I have to make a list and email it to you? I'm in Beaumont, so I'd still need shipping.

adam c
07-24-2017, 10:27 AM

Good to know

GTR_Auto
07-24-2017, 10:27 AM
I'll keep that in mind for my next order. Your website doesn't list any parts, so do I have to make a list and email it to you? I'm in Beaumont, so I'd still need shipping.

Working on getting that added. But for now easiest is emailing a list

Also have a link to the Altrom Catalog: https://store.gtrauto.ca/pages/oem-parts

nobb
07-24-2017, 02:05 PM
Is Altrom not just repackaged parts? Sort of like Beck and Arnley? I find it's hard to judge quality if I don't know who actually manufactured it.

GTR_Auto
07-24-2017, 02:16 PM
Is Altrom not just repackaged parts? Sort of like Beck and Arnley? I find it's hard to judge quality if I don't know who actually manufactured it.

They have an in house brand called Ultra-8

But they are an importer as well

94boosted
07-25-2017, 09:49 AM
Rockauto has treated me very well over the years, they let me refund a timing belt kit I ordered (but didn't install) 6 months later :D . Prices are tough to beat and usually even with the cheap shipping option it's ~4-5 business days before the part is at your door. And as has been said not difficult to find an online discount coupon to knock a further 5% off.

klumsy_tumbler
07-25-2017, 02:41 PM
Yet another +1 for RockAuto (for the generic stuff). I think there's a niche site or two out there for each manufacturer, but it really depends on what you're looking for.

master hec0
07-27-2017, 06:11 PM
rock auto and primechoice auto parts.
prime choice can be cheaper than rock auto and alot faster (but less selection)I ordered a wheel bearing for my 06 titan and it only took 4 days from Ontario. also only $84 canadian shipped to my door.
rock auto wanted about $150.

g-m
07-28-2017, 08:30 AM
Working on getting that added. But for now easiest is emailing a list

Also have a link to the Altrom Catalog: https://store.gtrauto.ca/pages/oem-parts
Do you ship in town? The shipping is one of the main perks of buying online

GTR_Auto
07-28-2017, 09:52 AM
Do you ship in town? The shipping is one of the main perks of buying online

Yes shipping is not a problem! We ship across Canada and USA everyday. Locally we also have a connection with a courier service

nobb
07-29-2017, 05:39 AM
rock auto and primechoice auto parts.
prime choice can be cheaper than rock auto and alot faster (but less selection)I ordered a wheel bearing for my 06 titan and it only took 4 days from Ontario. also only $84 canadian shipped to my door.
rock auto wanted about $150.

Prime Choice parts are cheap because they are often the lowest quality generic junk. Rock Auto has a full range depending on what you're willing to pay. They have cheap low quality stuff too, but atleast you know who makes it. For higher tier parts, Rock Auto usually has most local or online sources beat for pricing if you're willing to wait for the shipping.

master hec0
07-30-2017, 11:04 AM
I'm under no illusion that im buying the best parts. it's pure chinesium but the price is right so why not give it a shot.
so far ive put 5k on the wheel bearing and no complaints yet. The rock auto white box part was $150 and napa's white box part was $250 even with wholesale discount (I'm a mechanic)
I would not be surprised if the generic Chinese part from prime choice is the same supplier as the generic white box rock auto or napa part.

benyl
07-31-2017, 04:34 PM
can anyone find this Mercedes part online in Canada? 000-905-08-06-64

GTR_Auto
07-31-2017, 07:35 PM

eta ~2 weeks or can have the previous revision overnight

firebane
07-31-2017, 08:18 PM
Prime Choice parts are cheap because they are often the lowest quality generic junk. Rock Auto has a full range depending on what you're willing to pay. They have cheap low quality stuff too, but atleast you know who makes it. For higher tier parts, Rock Auto usually has most local or online sources beat for pricing if you're willing to wait for the shipping.

Perhaps true. But I can get two wheel bearings for less than 1 from RA. I would be ok with that even if it was a temporary fix.

btimbit
07-31-2017, 08:24 PM
Rockauto for me. /Even extremely simple things like, like the order I'm making this week. Air filter, and cabin air filter, including shipping is less than at Canadian Tire or Autovalue (and a much better brand)

Sonic
07-31-2017, 09:17 PM
I need door window glass for both sides of my car... Cheapest I've found is on eBay.ca, "international priority shipping", says 8-20 days, should I do it? I've never really bought anything this big in eBay...

ExtraSlow
09-10-2017, 02:56 PM
after a hell of a long time because of things happening in my personal life, I did end up ordering from RockAuto. Wasn't able to find decent deals locally, even including from the one beyond sponsor who posted in this thread. Did the front brakes including new rotors on the Odyssey today. Parts were good, everything fit together fine once I realized the new pad clips were slightly different than the factory honda pad clips. Went out and bedded them in according to procedure. So if you saw a white van doing panic stops out by queens park cemetery, that was me.

All in all, I have been happy with my experience with rockauto and I will use them again in the future with no hesitation. Now off to cambodian tire to pick up some 0w20 synthetic oil on sale for when the van needs it's next oil change . ..

dj_rice
09-10-2017, 10:56 PM

Are you still looking for this camera? I can pass hook up pricing to you but I'm in Edm. If you want Calgary, go see my bro David Tavares @ MB Country Hills. He'll take care of you price-wise but it still ain't gonna be cheap as online though

Zorac
09-11-2017, 05:58 PM
i usually use https://www.fcpeuro.com/

Darell_n
09-11-2017, 06:21 PM
Just ordered 4 strut kits from RockAuto.

ExtraSlow
03-18-2019, 07:47 AM
Might be putting in a bigger order shortly. Considering shipping to MSO in sweetgrass to save a little on shipping. Although, it may be a wash compared to fuel etc.
Was looking at AutoPartsWay because of the free shipping, but it seems like they don't carry the parts I wanted, or thier website sucks, because I can't find brake rotors for my truck there (2010 Chev 2500).

ExtraSlow
03-18-2019, 09:04 AM
What's with that autopartsway website. They also don't sell brake rotors for My wifes Odyssey. Aren't brake rotors like one of the most common replacement parts?

Sentry
03-18-2019, 10:06 AM
Rockauto is what I use. Often even cheaper than what I can get through work.

03ozwhip
03-18-2019, 12:24 PM
Rockauto is what I use. Often even cheaper than what I can get through work.

To me that's fucked up. I just went to balance auto to get a power steering rack quote and they ordered from rock auto because have never seen one cheaper anywhere else.

Sentry
03-18-2019, 12:30 PM
In the states though they have 10x the market and can cut costs due to sheer volume. And then because they aren't scum, pass those savings on to us.

J.M.
03-18-2019, 12:37 PM
Might be putting in a bigger order shortly. Considering shipping to MSO in sweetgrass to save a little on shipping. Although, it may be a wash compared to fuel etc.
Was looking at AutoPartsWay because of the free shipping, but it seems like they don't carry the parts I wanted, or thier website sucks, because I can't find brake rotors for my truck there (2010 Chev 2500).

Order from RockAuto, search for a 5% off coupon code.

Just make sure all the stuff in your cart ships from the same place.

Last order I made with RA was ordered Monday evening and was delivered by Wednesday afternoon.

All duty/taxes prepaid at checkout so no surprise fees at the door.

AutoPartsWay is garbage compared to RockAuto imo.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
03-18-2019, 12:55 PM
Rockauto has been great. I’ve spent thousands through them in the past few years and always have received parts on time or ahead of schedule. Recently ordered a LS-7 clutch and flywheel kit through them for a really good price.

SKR
03-18-2019, 12:57 PM

Wilwood makes a big brake kit for your truck, just buy that. You can't put a price on coolness.

ExtraSlow
03-18-2019, 01:24 PM
Wilwood makes a big brake kit for your truck, just buy that. You can't put a price on coolness.

Am I getting the turbo at the same time?

SKR
03-18-2019, 04:59 PM
I think probably just a stroker kit would be fine.

raceman6135
03-18-2019, 10:02 PM
Another vote for Rock Auto.

In June 2018, I ordered a set of brake pads, a set of brake shoes, two front brake rotors, two rear brake drums, and a set of 4 TPMS sensors for my 2008 GMC Sierra 1500. I ordered mid-range parts, and doing a price comparison to the exact or closest quality locally, I saved $200: $467.xx shipped to my door through Rock Auto -- $687.xx through Auto Value here in Calgary -- even higher if I'd gone through Napa or Canadian Tire. I placed the order at 10am on Tuesday, June 12 and all of the parts were on my doorstep by 3pm on Thursday, June 14.

JfuckinC
03-19-2019, 03:11 AM
Chester told me about Rock auto, the prices are sooooo much better than anything local. Just ordered some parts earlier today, the prices were nearly half as much as Napa.

Graham_A_M
03-19-2019, 09:15 AM
Www.rockauto.com, for used parts I use www.car-part.com

Homerrca
03-19-2019, 09:27 AM
Rockauto Disocunt code
5% Discount Code: 2051CB7788D428
Expires: April 15, 2019

ExtraSlow
03-20-2019, 01:06 PM
Rockauto Disocunt code

Thanks bud. Turns out I didn't need quite as much as I thought from Rockauto, but this still saved me ten bucks off my $200 order.

colsankey
03-25-2019, 12:23 AM
Rockauto Disocunt code

How in the world do you apply the discount to their cart? Spent far too long trying to figure it out last night.

ExtraSlow
03-25-2019, 07:19 AM
There's a "who referred you" space or something. They don't call it a coupon code. I had to find a YouTube video explaining it.

colsankey
03-25-2019, 07:42 PM
thanks!
got some new brake parts coming, just wish they all came from the same warehouse.

ExtraSlow
03-25-2019, 07:57 PM
Sometimes it's cheaper to buy more expensive parts to get things from the same warehouse. Not always an option though.

Rat Fink
03-25-2019, 08:03 PM

JfuckinC
03-25-2019, 08:26 PM
What’s wrong with different warehouses? Last week my order was split up and it was still super reasonable and here in like 3 days. Is it cheaper from the same warehouse?

ExtraSlow
03-25-2019, 08:37 PM
Shipping is cheaper if it's the same warehouse.

ExtraSlow
04-09-2019, 01:51 PM
Hey, anyone who needs an order soon, here's a code. Apparently unlimited use:

Code: 106126303100660875
Thank You for Being a RockAuto Customer!

Using your discount code is easy! Enter your discount code in the 'How Did You Hear About Us?' box without any other numbers or characters for an additional 5% savings. Discounts cannot be applied once an order is marked as shipped.

Your code expires on June 9, 2019, so do not wait!

Share Your Code!
There is no limit on order size or number of orders - use your code on your next order, and share it with your friends and family!

tha_bandit
05-24-2019, 11:30 AM
Hey, anyone who needs an order soon, here's a code. Apparently unlimited use:

:thumbsup: Thanks, saved a couple dollars

Doozer
05-29-2019, 02:42 PM
Man, all these votes for RockAuto, so I just dropped a few hundred there this afternoon based on all these testimonials. If everything's good I'm paying half of what I was quoted by a dealership here, even after USD and shipping.

jacky4566
05-29-2019, 02:55 PM
Man, all these votes for RockAuto, so I just dropped a few hundred there this afternoon based on all these testimonials. If everything's good I'm paying half of what I was quoted by a dealership here, even after USD and shipping.

Yea but don't forget that RockAuto isnt OEM. Somethings you probably want factory like ball joints ill never cheap on again.

firebane
05-29-2019, 03:22 PM
Yea but don't forget that RockAuto isnt OEM. Somethings you probably want factory like ball joints ill never cheap on again.

Depends on what you buy... but they do have OEM stuff on top of entry and mid tier stuff too.

They pretty much carry the majority of what you can buy at any part store or some specialized stores.

jacky4566
05-29-2019, 03:57 PM
Depends on what you buy... but they do have OEM stuff on top of entry and mid tier stuff too.

They pretty much carry the majority of what you can buy at any part store or some specialized stores.

Right its basically NAPA online haha. Just mostly a warning that Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) is different from Original Equivalent Manufacturer (OEM).
Like kleenex vs tissue.

Darell_n
05-29-2019, 04:31 PM

The ‘Premium’ category replacement parts are always better than OEM from everything I’ve seen. Often made by the same company but with better options like being greasable. Still half the price compared to dealers.

ExtraSlow
05-29-2019, 04:34 PM
People get all hot and bothered by factory parts but in many cases those parts are just the cheapest supplier that the manufacturer could find. Unless its Ferrari or something, I think even economy aftermarket parts are equal quality, and premium aftermarket is probably superior.

Tik-Tok
05-29-2019, 06:04 PM
People get all hot and bothered by factory parts but in many cases those parts are just the cheapest supplier that the manufacturer could find. Unless its Ferrari or something, I think even economy aftermarket parts are equal quality, and premium aftermarket is probably superior.

Yeah, when your factory parts are failing before 200k kms, they weren't good quality to begin with.

schurchill39
06-05-2019, 11:03 AM
Dammit! The one time I actually have the foresight to order parts and Rock Auto doesn't have it in stock.

schocker
06-05-2019, 11:13 AM
I had bought volvo parts before from rock auto that were volvo stamped. I have also found, that you can search part numbers if you have them and they carry OEM parts typically but they aren't in the main catalogue. I found this on VW stuff.

Clever
06-05-2019, 02:07 PM
I need to order brake sensors, wasn't there a rock auto discount code posted somewhere?

ExtraSlow
06-05-2019, 03:07 PM
I think those codes expire eventually.

Tik-Tok
06-05-2019, 04:33 PM
I need to order brake sensors, wasn't there a rock auto discount code posted somewhere?

Newest one I have is 13B23CBBE9899B, the usual 5%.

ExtraSlow
06-05-2019, 04:52 PM
If everyone keeps posting the codes we should be able to have that 5% off for everyone forever

Tik-Tok
06-05-2019, 04:56 PM
If everyone keeps posting the codes we should be able to have that 5% off for everyone forever

I just get mine from the MR2 forum I used to frequent, they update it every month

I'm not sure if this is something Rage and Kenney want to look into, but this is on the rockauto newsletters.

If you are the administrator or member of a forum and you would like to see your website featured in an upcoming newsletter and receive a discount code to share with your members, contact [email protected].

ianmcc
06-05-2019, 05:24 PM
Expires 6/16/19
This morning I ordered shocks and struts (Gabriel Ultra-just looking for OEM quality) for the Mk5. Cost shipped for all four was $275 and change. Scheduled to arrive on Friday.
Monroe on sale at CT are $540. Love to support local business but not at that price difference.
I swear by Rock Auto.

firebane
06-05-2019, 05:55 PM
Expires 6/16/19
This morning I ordered shocks and struts (Gabriel Ultra-just looking for OEM quality) for the Mk5. Cost shipped for all four was $275 and change. Scheduled to arrive on Friday.
Monroe on sale at CT are $540. Love to support local business but not at that price difference.
I swear by Rock Auto.

Their shipping is generally damn fast too. I can usually get things in 3-4 days even if I order on the weekend

Maxt
06-05-2019, 07:00 PM
I use rockauto, but I am trying to buy factory mopar parts as first choice, or the brand that makes the part for Mopar. The oem stuff is 2 year warranty and generally lasts a lot longer on my truck.

Doozer
06-06-2019, 10:36 AM
As an update from a first time buyer, the stuff I ordered last Thursday arrived on Monday before noon. Less than 3 days, and they were exactly as described. I'll continue to use them, I'm impressed.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
06-06-2019, 10:38 AM
Rock auto has been blacklisted from Bilstein for selling their products under MSRP which makes me sad as I was going to order Bilstein shocks for my car from them.

firebane
06-06-2019, 11:11 AM
Rock auto has been blacklisted from Bilstein for selling their products under MSRP which makes me sad as I was going to order Bilstein shocks for my car from them.

Where did you hear this?

Twin_Cam_Turbo
06-06-2019, 11:41 AM
Where did you hear this?

A friend sent me a bunch of links about it earlier this week. He’s been trying to buy some Bilstein stuff for his car there and is having issues.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
06-06-2019, 11:50 AM
Also see here: https://www.bilsteincanada.com/

https://i.postimg.cc/L8Tcn4mD/261-AA8-A8-A95-E-4-AB8-AECF-0274-A2772769.png

firebane
06-06-2019, 11:52 AM
Also see here: https://www.bilsteincanada.com/

https://i.postimg.cc/L8Tcn4mD/261-AA8-A8-A95-E-4-AB8-AECF-0274-A2772769.png

Crazy... good to know too.

mikestypes
06-07-2019, 01:31 PM
Trying out TheWrenchMonkey.ca who are Canadian. Prices are better than same parts on Amazon.

The parts from RA where going to ship for several different warehouses and take too long to get.

nickyh
07-17-2019, 07:37 AM
does anyone have a recent code? need to get something from their site.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
07-17-2019, 08:19 AM
Try 110961622104836902

ExtraSlow
07-26-2019, 07:15 AM
Anyone needs brakes? Exra 10% right now on certain ones.

Power Stop Brake Kit Instant Rebate
See what we have from Power Stop Power Stop Rebate
Have you been considering a brake upgrade to provide additional corrosion protection against the elements? Does increased stopping power when towing or hauling sound like something your truck or SUV needs? Now is your time to upgrade!

From now through August 7, 2019, Power Stop is offering RockAuto customers a 10% instant rebate on two of their popular Rotor & Brake Pad Kits.

Evolution Geomet Coated - Power Stop’s Evolution Geomet Coated Rotor & Brake Pad Kits feature rotors that are fully coated, including inside the vanes, to extend rotor life and maintain that “like new” look behind open wheels. These kits also include Power Stop’s Z17 Clean Ride Ceramic brake pads that significantly reduce brake dust. If you are looking for a solution to rust related braking problems for your car, truck or SUV, the Evolution Geomet Coated kit by Power Stop is a cost-effective solution!

Z36 Truck & Tow - Power Stop’s Z36 Truck & Tow Rotor & Brake Pad Kits are specifically designed for trucks and SUVs used for towing and hauling, or modified trucks with lifted suspension and/or larger wheel upgrades. Each kit includes drilled and slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling and Carbon-Fiber Ceramic brake pads that provide severe-duty stopping power without sacrificing everyday drivability. This combination of rotors and pads delivers the extreme braking performance hardworking vehicles need!

To see the Power Stop Rotor & Brake Pad Kits we have for your vehicle, go to the RockAuto catalog and click on the "Brake & Wheel Hub" category and look for the parts with a "Star in catalog". Simply put a featured Power Stop kit in your cart to instantly save 10% off RockAuto's already reliably low prices.

G-ZUS
07-26-2019, 08:02 AM
Where is everyone getting their rotors from? Shipping usually kills the deal

ExtraSlow
07-26-2019, 08:11 AM
Last time I bought rotors, cheaper with shipping from RockAuto than local from NAPA, and I went with the "one-up" quality level, vs pricing out cheapest NAPA had available.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
07-26-2019, 08:36 AM
Yep I get my rotors from rock auto as well.

schocker
07-26-2019, 09:41 AM
Last time I bought rotors, cheaper with shipping from RockAuto than local from NAPA, and I went with the "one-up" quality level, vs pricing out cheapest NAPA had available.
Yup. When I did my volvo it was still cheaper as well. Not smart to ship to the office though and not home imo :rofl:

bjstare
07-26-2019, 07:10 PM
Rockauto ftw for brakes. Only time I've found a local part for equal price was on my ISF, during a promo that haute AG had on Stoptech stuff. Maybe shipping from rockauto killed it cause they were "big" brakes.

ExtraSlow
09-26-2019, 01:42 PM
Anyone who needs something from autopartsway they just send me a coupon code: Get up to 25% OFF our already rock bottom prices with coupon code: APW25SEP

schocker
09-26-2019, 01:45 PM
I ordered brakes and wipers from rock auto and they packed the rotors next to the wipers and completely crushed the connectors but it was easy to say that they were messed up online and already new ones were sent.

GOnSHO
09-26-2019, 02:36 PM
Anyone who needs something from autopartsway they just send me a coupon code: Get up to 25% OFF our already rock bottom prices with coupon code: APW25SEP

seems like a cool place but the parts availability is pretty terrible. They dont even have a listing for a rack & pinion setup for my 95..

ExtraSlow
09-26-2019, 02:46 PM
seems like a cool place but the parts availability is pretty terrible. They dont even have a listing for a rack & pinion setup for my 95..

I prefer rockauto, but I check both. I've used em for a hitch and some rotors and I was happy with price, quality and entire experience.

D'z Nutz
10-14-2019, 04:15 PM

I'm still putting together a parts list to order, but does this code still work? If not, anyone got a new one?

ExtraSlow
10-14-2019, 04:21 PM
Save 20% OFF on Brake Pads and Rotors from Select Brands with coupon code: THXCA20

Don't know if the old one has expired, but here's a current one for brakes.

I don't have any current codes for rock auto.

D'z Nutz
10-14-2019, 07:19 PM
Don't know if the old one has expired, but here's a current one for brakes.

I don't have any current codes for rock auto.

Stupid me. I read "Get up to 25% OFF our already rock bottom prices" as "Get up to 25% OFF your RockAuto order" so it wouldn't have mattered haha