PDA

View Full Version : Cineplex @ Chinook Centre - Does it have a "games" arcade?

JDMMAN
07-23-2017, 09:39 PM
Just wondering if there's anyone who's been to the Cineplex in Chinook recently. Curious to know if there is an arcade there with games like skeetball etc.

Buster
07-23-2017, 10:17 PM
yes

TYMSMNY
07-23-2017, 10:45 PM
arcade games yes. Skeetball exactly, not sure.

killramos
07-24-2017, 09:09 AM
lol there are people who play those games at cineplex?

JDMMAN
07-24-2017, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the info guys. I would expect there to be arcade-style video games, not sure if there were the "carnival" type games etc. Trying to plan a team building function, and wasn't sure if it would have a wide enough variety of activities.

timdog
07-24-2017, 09:24 AM
yes I went there with my son just last week. you buy a swipe card and fill it with whatever 'credits' you want and then play games using that. your card loads with 'reward points' and you can get stupid kid prizes like stickers and junk with your winnings. they do have skeet ball or whatever you call it, yes. and they have that basketball one too. can't remember if there are 2 or 4 lanes of skeet and basketball. atleast 2 each for sure.

Disoblige
07-24-2017, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the info guys. I would expect there to be arcade-style video games, not sure if there were the "carnival" type games etc. Trying to plan a team building function, and wasn't sure if it would have a wide enough variety of activities.
If it was team building, it may work if it's a smaller group (10 or less maybe?). The arcade isn't very big. There are both arcade and ticket style games. Otherwise, Crossiron would be a lot larger for that, but that's a lot further away from Chinook area.

Haha, I much prefer arcades and those kinds of games than playing Xbox all day :P

killramos
07-24-2017, 09:50 AM
^ I might agree if any of those games had been updated since 1998...

JDMMAN
07-25-2017, 10:06 AM
timdog - did they have "whack-a-mole"?

lasimmon
07-25-2017, 11:08 AM

Why wouldn't they?

My Fiance and I showed up once to see a movie and it was sold out so we decided on another one but had 30 mins to kill. We played a bunch of games and actually had a really fun time. And there were other couples doing the same. For the $10 or so I think we paid it was a good time.

timdog
07-27-2017, 09:19 AM
can't remember. I remember something whack-a-mole-ish... I'm 80% sure.