PDA

View Full Version : sad crx

serusnak
03-23-2004, 02:08 PM
I decided to take a couple of pictures of the crx parked in front of a house a few houses away from my house. Looks like someone stomped down the exhaust pipe and the paint job.... hm, I don't like the color, you can't really see the color in the picture but when I saw it, it was a light minty green. The owner probably got it done for cheap or just didn't take good care of it, note the rust on the quarter panel. Nothing wrong with having a honda crx, but I think people can do better than that. It's just sad that people get nice paint jobs and don't take care of it... what a waste of money.... anyhoo, heres the pictures.
http://www.distant-night.com/crx2.jpg
http://www.distant-night.com/crx3.jpg

and check the white car out... i didn't have time to take a better picture of the car as i didn't want to stick around. Maybe if I take another drive around, I'll take some more pics. Looks nice, does anyone recognize what it is? Also I think the sunfire beside it has a spoiler or something on the back... hm, looks like there's a meeting or something going on there. This was taken today at 12:30 pm...

EK 2.0
03-23-2004, 02:09 PM
The white one is a Porsche 944...I don't know how to tell if that particular one is turbocharged or not though...

serusnak
03-23-2004, 02:24 PM
would kick ass if it were... hehe, i hope no body here owns the crx....

3g4me
03-23-2004, 02:30 PM
Woodbine?

sputnik
03-23-2004, 02:51 PM
i always am amused by people who START modding their cars with exaust and rims and then run out of money for the rest.

what a waste.

3g4me
03-23-2004, 02:54 PM
I think its more funny when they have a kit, exhaust, graphics, and STOCK HUBCAPS. cars look good with just new wheels and exhaust, dont think its a waste of time at all. IMO

B20EF
03-23-2004, 03:08 PM
Yah i've seen that thing in woodbine, I live there too, could be a chick though so you can't diss it that hard

CRXguy
03-23-2004, 03:20 PM
It's a guy who drives it, unless the car was sold. Lived down the street from me. Haven't seen it in a while though.

:barf: :rofl:

Chim
03-23-2004, 05:22 PM
Thats nothing man....

You shoulda seen the riced out CRX in lot 10 at the U today.

Unpainted kit, fart can, altezza's, some sort of whale-tail wing (except it connected to the back window)

I was unable to muster the courage to look at the front :barf:

blinkme_210
03-23-2004, 05:52 PM
It's amazing how rims and lowering springs can dramatically change how a good a car looks.

Redlyne_mr2
03-23-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
The white one is a Porsche 944...I don't know how to tell if that particular one is turbocharged or not though...
Ahem Porsche 924 ;)

1badPT
03-23-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Chim
snip...
some sort of whale-tail wing (except it connected to the back window)

The latest in ricer wings! Why use double sided tape if you can do the same with a suction cup? LOL

Dj_Stylz
03-23-2004, 06:12 PM
Thats Some Nice Jdm Rust

EK 2.0
03-23-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Ahem Porsche 924 ;)

Oh excuse me oh GREAT PORSCHE ONE...:D

XylathaneGTR
03-23-2004, 06:16 PM
I like the sunfire in the picture....UBER NEATO~~~
There's one always at the 7-11 in Ranchlands, (cause my bus drives by it every morning...) w/ UBER rice bodykit, and that same spoiler.
It also has random decals too, but i can't remember what they say.
One of them says SUNFIRE GT-Z or something.

B20EF
03-23-2004, 08:31 PM
Yah those are sweet, the decals and spoiler alone add atleast 20hp

three.eighteen.
03-23-2004, 08:45 PM
i saw that pos today! lol

serusnak
03-23-2004, 09:51 PM
yup, you guys got that right, it was in woodbine... for a pos like this one, it sure is famous lol.... I didn't want to specify the location in my post because of the rules but if some of you live around there, you'll be sure to figure out the specific location in woodbine...

Also as for chicks trying to mod their cars like that, if they're into that stuff, they should know better than that. I mean, if a guy did something like that, he would get dissed but not a chick? Why can't a chick get ragged on as much as the guy? Just wondering.... and how many of you guys live in woodbine?

88CRX
03-23-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz
Thats Some Nice Jdm Rust

first off... its not jdm psshhht :rolleyes: :D

and is this the wing your talking about? cause if it is its pimp.

supaj87GTS
03-23-2004, 10:11 PM
I used to know the guy that owned that car Levi it used to look nice when it was clean and had my old rims I sold to him but Damn people Clean your Cars they will last longer....:dunno: Buy a Car for around 5gs and dont even wash it....Really . what a shame.
Anyway not that bad of a car just needs bodywork And maybe a fresh coat of paint....CARWASH and you might have an alright looking Rex.

Just my 2 cents.:thumbsup:

Wildcat
03-23-2004, 10:22 PM
look at that beat ass jbody with a wing next to the porsche

serusnak
03-23-2004, 10:28 PM
supaj87GTS- is that chick in your avatar pic Rikku from ff10?

nismodrifter
03-23-2004, 10:38 PM
I went to school with this guy, I know for a fact that the 924 and the j-body are his...but not sure if he may have purchased the crx since I only knew him from school

the j-body has a MASSIVE fugly bodykit and 2 spoilers since he didn't remove the stock one :barf: It was very disturbing to have see this fuglyness of a vehicle every morning when parking at school

INITIALD
03-23-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by serusnak

Also as for chicks trying to mod their cars like that, if they're into that stuff, they should know better than that. I mean, if a guy did something like that, he would get dissed but not a chick? Why can't a chick get ragged on as much as the guy?

Cause she could be a hottie

izzoblitzo
03-24-2004, 12:09 AM
wow! he owns all those cars? does he own the white repair van out front too? its decked out with the roof racks. :D

gotta have skills to pay the bills. ;)

Zero102
03-24-2004, 01:22 AM
I'm gonna take a stab and call it a 924s.
There aren't a lot of 924's hanging around, there are more 924s's, they were more popular.
Although, I've seen all 3 of those cars around.... I can't bear to look at that CRX any longer.

lam-boy
03-24-2004, 12:23 PM
is that the crx with half rims? (2 rims in front and 2 steelies in the back?)
if so i remember the hardcore dude driving like a maniac one day. it was raining (pouring) and i was just driving 10 below limit. I couldn't see shit all in front of me because of all the rain. he pulls by me doing well above speed limit. i was surprised he didn't crash.

chunger_11
03-24-2004, 02:33 PM
yeah that car was for sale a while back, went and saw it and the guy wanted like 3 grand for it, has a dohc zc, but the car is really beat up