PDA

View Full Version : Home Insurance

Brent.ff
08-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Got my renewal last night (TD Meloche). Mine went up $30 a month, and now they are separating roof damage through wind and hail and will be pro-rating the payment based on the age of the roof following a 2 year grace period..

Nickle and diming, never ending!

roopi
08-04-2017, 01:06 PM
I received a renewal on my rental from TDMM as well and $8/month increase. I have a friend who started working with All State late last year and I've received quotes from him and he can save me money with better coverage. I'm going to be switching. I just haven't yet since my main policy is not due yet and I don't want to pay cancellation fees. Check out All State (pm me if you want contact info).

dj_rice
08-04-2017, 01:59 PM
Touchstone Insurance. Talk to Bill or Darren.

Not sure how much they saved me on home insurance but I just bundle my home and auto. My auto I saved like $600-800 from switching from TDMM

speedog
08-04-2017, 05:01 PM
Touchstone Insurance. Talk to Bill or Darren.

Not sure how much they saved me on home insurance but I just bundle my home and auto. My auto I saved like $600-800 from switching from TDMM

Who did you switch to?

dj_rice
08-04-2017, 11:29 PM
Who did you switch to?

Aviva for 5 years and now Touchstone switched me to Intact this year

max_boost
08-05-2017, 11:53 AM
Aviva for 5 years and now Touchstone switched me to Intact this year

I just switched from Intact to Aviva for home and auto lol and saved another $30/month.

I'm impressed with what my broker has done for me (Ray at 1-up) since switching from Statefarm. :eek: