PDA

View Full Version : For Sale FS: 2001 Nissan Altima GXE 64000km 2500 OBO *Mechanics Special*

Mott
08-04-2017, 03:56 PM
Valued at $5400 this car has had zero problems and regular oil changes for it's life. It has extremely low kilometres as I got it from my grandma and have been driving it for the past 7-8 years. In that time I have done nothing to it but new tires, brakes, and oil changes.

Unfortunately I got rear-ended and the back crumple zones are slightly compromised. Due to the age of the car my insurance company is unwilling to pay for the repairs. The car still drives like the day I bought it and I am currently using it as my daily driver. It is active status, I have been driving it for two months now with no problems, until I take the payout at which time it will be branded salvage.

Everything about the car is in good condition except for the back bumper and the rear crumple zones. It was estimated that a maximum of $1000 of parts are needed to fix this car up and if the crumple zones don't need to be replaced (there is a high chance they can just be repaired) then that price falls down to near the $300 mark in parts and just a bit of time put into it and it should be road worthy again.

Even if you are not looking to fix the car it has a ton of excellent parts that are worth it alone.

-64000km engine in perfect condition
-2013 michelin defender xt all season tires 205/16/R15 91T with 85% tread remaining and ~ 125000km left on the manufacturer's warranty with unlimited tire patches, balances, rotations and nitrous fill-ups from costco
-1 way 3000ft compustar remote starter (2 keys, 2 fobs)
-Brand new front disc and rotor pads with less than 2% wear
-Brand new AGM battery with 5 year warranty
-Upgraded speakers MBQUART FBK116 x 4 plus the original four speakers
-Upgraded Pioneer audio deck with aux input plus the original audio deck
-Excellent interior
-Good exterior
-Everything is mechanically sound and in good working condition

E-mail me with an inquiry/offer and I will send you a link of an album that has more detailed pictures of everything. You can also come and give it a test drive and see what I mean by it still drives like the day it was bought.

Vehicle Details
Year : 2001
Make and Model : Nissan Altima GXE
Exterior Color : Tan
Interior Color : Tan
Auto or Manual? : Automatic
Odometer Reading : 64325
Location of Vehicle : Calgary SW
Description : Rear ended and will be branded salvage once I take the payout
Extras : New - Tires, Brakes, Rotor Pads, AGM Battery, Audio Deck w/aux, Speakers, 1 way 3000FT Compustar Remote starter
Asking Price : 2500 OBO

Contact Information
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: 4037089561

Pictures: Full Imgur Album (http://imgur.com/a/7bJ0b)