PDA

View Full Version : Northstar Ford Review

bjstare
09-13-2017, 05:41 PM
So recently my dad was shopping for a new truck. We went to a couple dealerships (Marlborough Ford and Universal Ford, since we were coming from Costco over there) and were underwhelmed with the sales experience, to say the least. The salesmen at both places did an awful job at actually listening to our questions, let alone providing accurate answers on stuff they should really know about (options, trim levels, etc). One of the sales guys thought he had a Laramie on the lot that he wanted to show us (even though my dad was looking for a Platinum), and proceeded to do three laps of their entire lot (carting us around in a golf cart) searching for the truck, but never ended up finding it. It was comical, he was literally driving in circles, pressing the key fob and looking for blinking lights. Super unprofessional, IMO.

Later that day, my dad called up Northstar and talked to the Sales manager Brian and asked for a referral to a salesman that actually did a good job of listening. Made an appointment for the next day with a sales rep named Dion, who was immensely helpful. They had the truck he was looking at ready for us to test drive upon arrival, and he was very knowledgeable and attentive. After taking us on a drive and answering a shit load of questions, my dad decided to buy a truck from them ('17 F-350 Platinum). Furthermore, my dad requested a short possession of the truck and they had it PDI'd and ready to go the same day.

Fast forward a couple weeks, and my dad has contacted Brian and Dion a few times since the sale, and they are just as responsive and eager to please as they were pre-sale. No post sale salesperson abandonment here.

TL;DR - if you're looking for a Ford and want a no-nonsense sales experience, go see Dion and Brian (Sales manager) at Northstar. You won't be disappointed. Also, pm me and I can give you a referral!

Rocket1k78
09-14-2017, 04:42 PM
Going to contact him after this. Thanks for the heads up.