PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy cheapo shift knobs in Calgary??

NissanFanBoy
09-13-2017, 08:30 PM
I'm just looking for a custom shift knob but don't want anything too pricey and I don't want to buy online because I don't get to feel it before buying...so where do people go in Calgary for custom shift knobs??

mr2mike
09-14-2017, 09:58 AM
You're serious? Ever gone to Canadian Tire?
Or try pick and pull in the 2001 Sunfire or Civic genre. Scan the vehicles for "tuner seat covers" and you'll find what you're after.

Chantastic
10-16-2017, 08:58 PM
Megazone? I haven't been there many in years but if I recall they do have a bunch of Momo and Tenzo R shift knobs. Pick n Pull is a good idea too, you can try out shift knobs that are similar in shape to what you're considering and you could even buy them for $5 bucks as a trial prior to investing in a new, much more expensive shift knob.

dj_rice
10-16-2017, 10:30 PM
Megazone? I haven't been there many in years but if I recall they do have a bunch of Momo and Tenzo R shift knobs. Pick n Pull is a good idea too, you can try out shift knobs that are similar in shape to what you're considering and you could even buy them for $5 bucks as a trial prior to investing in a new, much more expensive shift knob.

Damn they are still open? Thats cray cray.

Chantastic
10-18-2017, 01:18 PM
Yep! Can't say I've been inside in ages but it's still there!