PDA

View Full Version : Confession Tapes - Netflix (Wrote up what I think inside on the episodes)

Kobe
09-18-2017, 11:24 AM
Confession Tapes – Netflix

Guilty or Innocent? The show is pretty cool, it’s pretty crazy what not having a lawyer can do to you, Never been to jail but know I’ll always lawyer up even if I’m innocent now…

Thoughts? Here is a quick reminder of each episode…

Ep One & Two- “TRUE EAST” – Following a gruesome triple murder, two teens are targeted by undercover police, who use a controversial technique to try and extract a confession.

Ep 3: “PUBLIC APOLOGY” – After his girlfriend is found murdered, a man insists he was coerced into confessing.

Ep 4: “TRIAL BY FIRE” – A fire leads to tragedy and the victims mother is accused of – and confesses to murder. At trial, the defense presents an alternative theory.

Ep 5 : “ 8th and H” – Police interrogate suppsed gang members about a brutal attack following an annoymous tip. Oddly’ no one in the neigborhood ever heard of the gang.

Ep 6: “THE LABOR DAY MURDERS” – Followng a double murder, circumstantial evidence points to the victim’s nephew, who endures a marathon interrogation without a lawyer.

EP 7: “DOWN UNDER” – A man drices his four children into a river, where they drown. He wearily confesses to doing it purposefully, but later contents it was an accident”

My Thoughts

Ep 1 and 2: Def feel they did it. They seem extremely smart, and the alibi’s are bullshit. I think the reason for the two stories where evidence doesn’t match up is because they both lied to not get in trouble. IMO

Ep 3: Obviously just why you need a jail, I’d sue the shit out of the Police after something like this.

Ep 4: Again get a lawyer, wow no way this woman did it, was suicide for sure.

Ep 5: Umm This is a weird one, I mean I don’t believe it was a gang in the first place, but I feel it was just the guy who the found in the records afterwards. Just super weird..

Ep 6: Pretty bullshit the Dave? Guy got off, but I believe the other guy had something to do with it and should be locked up

Ep 7: I haven’t finished the episode yet, will update when done…

shakalaka
09-18-2017, 01:06 PM
I've seen the first episode so far, pretty interesting. Always enjoy these kinda shows for obvious reasons but yea if you like true crime type of shows it's a good watch.

flipstah
09-18-2017, 09:52 PM
Jimmy Miyoshi!

stealth
09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
Really like the show so far. On episode 2.

I differ on your opinion of Episode 1. Just doesn't add up...

flipstah
09-22-2017, 08:12 AM
Really like the show so far. On episode 2.

I differ on your opinion of Episode 1. Just doesn't add up...

Same. Why would they do it?

Kobe
09-22-2017, 12:36 PM
Same. Why would they do it?

The money? The giving a big tip just having people remember them so they couldn't be their during the murders seems like such bullshit to me, I mean it's what I'd do (not planning on murdering anyone)
But if you cant prove where you were then your screwed..

Way easier to get away with it if you have an alibi on where you were..

Go into movie - Grab popcorn or go to washroom, it's dark nobody will notice, go murder them, come back for the end of the movie" Leave with everyone else... = Win?