PDA

View Full Version : Performance Dress shirts/Pants

997TT
09-18-2017, 03:21 PM
Anybody know if there are retailers in Canada that carry the moisture wicking performance dress shirts and pants

https://gearpatrol.com/2015/04/08/performance-dress-shirts/

Tried search the retailers in that article and they are in the US ... so can't try on the cloths and prob get slapped with 18% duty and a hefty shipping fee.

Now that I'm biking to work, I've put away all my nice clothes and have turned into khaki/golf shirt guy. So would be great to get some low maintenance dress cloths.

JRSC00LUDE
09-18-2017, 03:41 PM
Great thread, I wear a lot of Lulu pants and a few of their button up shirts but it's not enough.

flipstah
09-18-2017, 03:47 PM
IZOD has nice golf shirts that wicks sweat.

Mitsu3000gt
09-18-2017, 03:50 PM
I find anything that wicks sweat starts to stink pretty fast, even if they claim to have anti-odor properties. I don't sweat much at all and I can notice it almost right away - I imagine it's quite a bit worse for people who sweat a lot and I wouldn't want to be smelly in the office. YMMV of course but I have never had good luck with these products.

schocker
09-18-2017, 09:06 PM
What about the underarmour stuff. They have button up shirts and pants now, have been meaning to try some out.

wintonyk
09-18-2017, 10:26 PM
What about the underarmour stuff. They have button up shirts and pants now, have been meaning to try some out.

+1 Underarmour and Oakley both have performance/moisture wicking dress shirts. I have no experience with them though. Pants wise I have been rocking Adidas and underarmour golf pants as dress pants for a few years and they are gold. More comfort and less maintenance.

rx7boi
09-19-2017, 02:45 PM
Do you guys find that Underarmour stuff fits similar to Lulu products?