PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Birthday

sexualbanana
09-29-2017, 03:59 PM
My birthday is tomorrow (I love planning in advance clearly). Normally I would go to 1410 or Roosevelt because they have drink and good music. But due to personal reasons, I can't go to either. I love in Vic Park, so preferably somewhere that is nearby.

Mitsu3000gt
09-29-2017, 04:08 PM
Mill Street Brewpub is pretty close to Vic Park, and had above average food IMO and obviously lots of beer. I liked it there. Two floors, I think you can book a private area too.

ercchry
09-29-2017, 04:37 PM
National on 10th... bowling, ping pong, etc

sexualbanana
09-29-2017, 04:46 PM
Mill Street Brewpub is pretty close to Vic Park, and had above average food IMO and obviously lots of beer. I liked it there. Two floors, I think you can book a private area too.

Is Mill Street busy? I'm curious if the construction has made that part of 17th really quiet.

max_boost
09-29-2017, 05:27 PM
tfti

JfuckinC
09-29-2017, 05:34 PM
Personal reasons, sounds interesting lol...

National 10th is teenager heaven and over crowded these days.. Was there last weekend didn't last long. National 8th rooftop, D-bag crowd, might be chilly this weekend and busy, but just such a good spot haha.. i don't like trolley 5 but others seem to so that's an option. National 17th is ok if you show up and get a table to chill, older crowd. Cactus stephen ave is good, but busy. Local stephen ave is good, also usually kinda busy, saturday not as bad as friday.

Billy kenny is playing at hifi saturday if you're into some decent beats lol :dunno:

sexualbanana
09-29-2017, 10:54 PM
Personal reasons, sounds interesting lol...

Lol. Not quite. They're just the go-to spots of someone whom I have no interest in running into.

But thanks everyone. I'll look into some of those spots. I've never actually been to some of these spots on a weekend.

Mitsu3000gt
09-29-2017, 11:29 PM
Is Mill Street busy? I'm curious if the construction has made that part of 17th really quiet.

It has been a while since I've been there so I probably can't give you accurate information, but it was busy when I was there.

bjstare
09-30-2017, 10:56 AM
A buddy of mine loves last best. Good beer, and great food.

EK 2.0
09-30-2017, 02:33 PM
Lol. Not quite. They're just the go-to spots of someone whom I have no interest in running into.

I would really appreciate if you stop putting or relationship status out there for the world of beyond to see...Maybe you wouldn't have an issue running into me if you didn't cheat on me....

sexualbanana
09-30-2017, 02:36 PM
I would really appreciate if you stop putting or relationship status out there for the world of beyond to see...Maybe you wouldn't have an issue running into me if you didn't cheat on me....

Maybe if you dressed yourself up every once in awhile, we could go out more often!

TomcoPDR
10-01-2017, 12:28 PM
What did you end up doing?