PDA

View Full Version : WTF!! I've officially been branded a ricer?!?

Pages : [1] 2

CivicDXR
03-23-2004, 11:58 PM
A fellow member on this board has just PM'd me and pointed this out to me...

http://www.anti-rice.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26078

I'm kinda pissed :( , but its kinda funny at the same time, cause I know that the crap he's talking about me isn't true... those of you who know me, know that I wouldn't say that I could beat a WRX cause I know I can't, my car is pretty much stock under the hood and I know its slow... those of you that don't know me, well you just have to trust me cause I'm not the moron that this guy makes me out to be...

But either way, it just pisses me off that this guy will make up stories about me, and post my pics on some site without even telling me... but he's made a huge mistake... :whipped: I was gonna leave this car as it was, but this monkey has made me rethink my plans. I've decided to go full force on the motor, and when I'm done, I'm gonna find out who this guy is and he is gonna be sorry he ever opened his mouth in the first place...

Bottom line is, if people don't like my car, then that's their problem, I built this car for me, not anyone else.

I'm gonna sign up to this "anti-rice" site soon and post to defend myself, while I'm at it, I'm gonna take a nice pic of my middle finger and write this "skyllz" guys name all over it...

Sorry, just had to vent...

tommy1223
03-24-2004, 12:03 AM
i think your car's clean looking. it doesent have to be all motor, at least it looks good.

RickDaTuner
03-24-2004, 12:04 AM
Meh some People will do anuthing to get a post in...

air_mikey
03-24-2004, 12:05 AM
i like your car. its nice and clean with a nice touch of jdm. is that what your car looks like now in your sig?

GTS Jeff
03-24-2004, 12:07 AM
are u seriously gonna mod the motor just cuz one guy talked shit? fuck them man, i think the car looks nice.

CivicDXR
03-24-2004, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Originally posted by air_mikey
i like your car. its nice and clean with a nice touch of jdm. is that what your car looks like now in your sig?

Yah, thats what it looks like, I took these pics tonight.

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
are u seriously gonna mod the motor just cuz one guy talked shit? fuck them man, i think the car looks nice.

The thought of boosting my motor had crossed my mind many times, but this has given me some motivation, so it may be just what I needed.

finboy
03-24-2004, 12:14 AM
who sent it? ;)

happydude
03-24-2004, 12:16 AM
Bah, just forget about it. Its a nice, clean looking car, and if you noticed, over half the people that posted said they liked it :thumbsup:

Then the guy wrote "His car is not really that rice" after everybody was saying it was nice and clean:nut:

pulse_crx
03-24-2004, 12:17 AM
Your Ek is one of the cleanest jdm inspired around. Looks good as it is, but It would be :bigpimp: to have some go to back up the show. Either way, your ride is clean and you dont need to listen to what some retard says about it.

EK 2.0
03-24-2004, 12:17 AM
Dude, I am sorry to hear that, I have seen your ride in person and just last meet commented to Rage how nice of a Civic it was...

I say log onto the other board and light him up...

rage2
03-24-2004, 12:19 AM
Lemme know if you need help with motor selection :).

CivicDXR
03-24-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by finboy
who sent it? ;)

I am not going to say who sent it, but he/she did say that it was just a heads up, so if the person who told me wants it to be known, then that person can post...

CivicDXR
03-24-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by rage2
Lemme know if you need help with motor selection :).

Thanks! We'll talk tomorrow...

CivicDXR
03-24-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
Dude, I am sorry to hear that, I have seen your ride in person and just last meet commented to Rage how nice of a Civic it was...

Thanks! and believe me, I have every intention of logging on to the board to defend myself, I'll just do it when I've calmed down, just so I don't talk shit and act like a moron...

nismodrifter
03-24-2004, 12:25 AM
your car looks like t3h :bigpimp: :bigpimp: :bigpimp:

very clean whip

Seanith
03-24-2004, 12:27 AM
Your car is pimp. Don't worry about the haters.

finboy
03-24-2004, 12:30 AM

done and done ;)

rage2
03-24-2004, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by CivicDXR
Thanks! We'll talk tomorrow...
I'm at the metallica concert tomorrow, so next week hehe.

VWhooligan
03-24-2004, 01:19 AM
I think you've done a reasonably good job at modding your car, those guys are a bit :nut:

carbon fiber hoods arent bad with paint, and he needs to ditch the hood pins
as far as i know, most aftermarket hoods REQUIRE hood pins for the safety of you and everyone else on the road. i thank you for using hood pins, so it doesnt fly off and hit me.

djfob
03-24-2004, 01:21 AM
meh there will always be haters cuz you got what they want.;)

mo_virgin
03-24-2004, 01:41 AM
Dude... BURRRNNN... I think your car is hideous. Maybe cause i really don't like the colour among many things

Hash_man
03-24-2004, 01:55 AM
Your car is one of the nicest looking civic's I have seen, I love the style and dont think you need a change. Maybe just a B18C5 under the hood.:bigpimp:

Kaos
03-24-2004, 02:22 AM
HATERS HATERS HATERS, you're ride is P I M P.
I love it, I see it all the time.
you're gona experience alot of haters because of the way you want your ride to loook, but what do they know? The guy that flamed you probably likes altezzas and thinks b16 is the size of his mama's boobsize.

So when they see you, light em up and show them that school is in session.

keep up the good work

Originally posted by mo_virgin
Dude... BURRRNNN... I think your car is hideous. Maybe cause i really don't like the colour among many things

So you must like altezzas and underglow then.
if you seen his car, you would probably think twice about what he has in his ride.

shadowz
03-24-2004, 02:43 AM

Its funny you say things like that. Do you even have a car? Well anyway CivicDXR has a pretty sick EJ7 tight fog lights too ;) but very clean ride, the other guy was probably trying to make himself seem like king shit

CKY
03-24-2004, 04:09 AM
i certainly agree with you on the part that this "skyllz" fag needs a good beating, but i think if you want to mod the car, mod it for your own sake, not for fags like those.

and from reading his posts on that anti-rice forum, he seems more like some 18year old with no car (i'm 16, but i'm not an idiot) just looking around randomly on webpages and talking alot of trash about other people's rides :whipped:

CKY
03-24-2004, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by CKY
i certainly agree with you on the part that this "skyllz" guy needs a good beating, but i think if you want to mod the car, mod it for your own sake, not for an idiot like him.

and from reading his posts on that anti-rice forum, he seems more like some 18year old with no car (i'm 16, but i'm not an idiot) just looking around randomly on webpages and talking alot of trash about other people's rides :whipped:

sori i meant to edit :banghead:

EG STyLeZ
03-24-2004, 04:14 AM
Your car looks good dood :thumbsup: The guy's just a jackass

mo_virgin
03-24-2004, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by shadowz

Its funny you say things like that. Do you even have a car? Well anyway CivicDXR has a pretty sick EJ7 tight fog lights too ;) but very clean ride, the other guy was probably trying to make himself seem like king shit

Funny Do YOU even have a car? i don't like his car thats all

mo_virgin
03-24-2004, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Kaos

So you must like altezzas and underglow then.
if you seen his car, you would probably think twice about what he has in his ride.

I LOVE THOSE... fcuk that shit man... don't make assumptions like that. Im much more anti rice than anybody you know. I just don't like his car... deal with it.

EK 2.0
03-24-2004, 09:31 AM

Buddy, Shadowz has one of the sicket Lude's you will ever see...Prominetly featured in car mags and the whole bit...

ryder_23
03-24-2004, 09:36 AM

Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasnt shadows car in a few magazines :dunno:

you dont have to come on here and tell him you dont like his car...and if you are, dont do it the way you did, if you owned a car, put alot of work into it, and someone came up to you and started trashing it, sure u might just brush it off, but its shit you dont need to hear.

xkon
03-24-2004, 09:38 AM
Ive seen the car in person as well, very nice.

Good to see theres 2 sparcos in there now too ;)

Originally posted by rage2

I'm at the metallica concert tomorrow, so next week hehe.

heh
see you there!

R-Audi
03-24-2004, 09:43 AM

Funny Do YOU even have a car? <directed at Shadowz>

Can someone label this guy perma-noob?
Its fine to have an opinion about a car, but you don't have to personally attack someone about it. I think the car is tastefully done, which is something I don't say about many Civics. But what do I know, I am one of those "eurotrash wannabes in BMWs with german plates " except I have an Audi.......

QuasarCav
03-24-2004, 09:44 AM
As for as civics go, that is a really nice one. I don;t think it is overdone or even ricey.

Damn haters:banghead:

BigShow
03-24-2004, 09:48 AM
Haha...it's sad there's a forum out there for people to talk about rice.

IntegraG2
03-24-2004, 10:04 AM
Hey CivicDxR that fool on the other forum is just jealous......your car is pimp homie dont worry about what other morons say....

mo_virgin
03-24-2004, 10:06 AM
Why are you picking on me?
"Shadowz" is the one who ask me if I had a car... i havn't attacked him or DXR personnally at all

CalgaryB5
03-24-2004, 10:14 AM
That WRX dude should post up here in BEYOND.CA...... :whipped: :banghead: :nut:

BigShow
03-24-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by CalgaryB5

He most likely already does :drama:

R-Audi
03-24-2004, 10:29 AM
Why are you picking on me?
&quot;Shadowz&quot; is the one who ask me if I had a car... i havn't attacked him or DXR personnally at all

Sound Familiar?
Its all in choice of words. Hideous sounds "attacking" to me. It would of been easier to say some thing the effect of "I don't care for it, not my tastes" and noone would of cared. Constructive Criticism goes a long way boys.......

szw
03-24-2004, 11:05 AM
Some of those guys' comments are really dumb.

GTS Jeff
03-24-2004, 11:24 AM
Dude... BURRRNNN... I think your car is hideous. Maybe cause i really don't like the colour among many things uhhh red???

BURRRNN to you. i think your face is hideous. maybe cuz i dont like the color among many things.

Chester
03-24-2004, 11:34 AM
That guy probably saw pictures of your car and just decided to make a thread out of, saying that you wanted to race him and talking shit to him. He just has nothing better to do.

Your car is :bigpimp: . So clean :thumbsup:

EK 2.0
03-24-2004, 11:41 AM
uhhh red???

BURRRNN to you. i think your face is hideous. maybe cuz i dont like the color among many things.

oooooo Go Jeff go...

Those damn noobs and thier comments...

mo_virgin
03-24-2004, 11:43 AM
uhhh red???

You don't know me biaatch.

R-Audi
03-24-2004, 12:09 PM

You don't know me biaatch.

Annnnd It's ON!
Round Two!
Any bets on how long before the lock?

topher91
03-24-2004, 12:09 PM
Those comments they made are uber retarded?! :rolleyes: IMO I do not believe that your car is "Rice" at all. And like you said, you made this car for yourself, not for anyone else. So fuk those fukkers!! :guns:

PS: nice car!! :D

Chris

BigShow
03-24-2004, 12:17 PM
mayyyyyybe since your car is so JDM being a DX and all...

that you made that thread yourself

just so you could hear people tell you how pretty and non ricey it

is. :drama:

EnRich
03-24-2004, 12:22 PM
If I were you though, I would put in a 2nd car racing seat... It looks weird with just one in there... Otherwise it does look decently clean

Rich

BigShow
03-24-2004, 12:25 PM
How could such a humerous thread make you want to go full force on your motor? :nut:

EK 2.0
03-24-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by EnRich
If I were you though, I would put in a 2nd car racing seat... It looks weird with just one in there... Otherwise it does look decently clean

Rich

He does have 2 in there now...:)

dirty_magic
03-24-2004, 12:39 PM
yeah, I like your car. When I think ricey, I think outrageous body kits, neon lights, and huge ass spoilers.

CivicDXR
03-24-2004, 12:49 PM
Well everyone, thanks for your comments, good or bad, they are constructive... and it is the kind of critisism that I don't mind... what really pissed me off is the fact that he made up a story about me just so he could get more people to respond.

Critisism? = Fine with me
Making me look like an @ssmonkey by saying I said shit that I didn't? = :bullshit: :guns:

And please don't turn this into a flame war guys, I just wanted to let you guys know what was going on...

And also, I'm not working on the motor side of the car now just cause of this monkey, he has just given me more of a motivation...

habsfan
03-24-2004, 01:19 PM
ya he's just a fucker. IMO your car looks good, very clean. the only things im not a fan of are that jap plate in the pic and the yellow fogs. personally i think the lenses should be clear, but either way it looks good

oh and btw, is it a carbon hood? or just painted black?

CivicDXR
03-24-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by habsfan
ya he's just a fucker. IMO your car looks good, very clean. the only things im not a fan of are that jap plate in the pic and the yellow fogs. personally i think the lenses should be clear, but either way it looks good

oh and btw, is it a carbon hood? or just painted black?

the plate has been off for a couple months now, and it is a real carbon fiber hood (I've had it since early 2001)...

RMKS13
03-24-2004, 01:25 PM
A fellow member on this board has just PM'd me and pointed this out to me...

http://www.anti-rice.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=26078

I'm kinda pissed :( , but its kinda funny at the same time, cause I know that the crap he's talking about me isn't true... those of you who know me, know that I wouldn't say that I could beat a WRX cause I know I can't, my car is pretty much stock under the hood and I know its slow... those of you that don't know me, well you just have to trust me cause I'm not the moron that this guy makes me out to be...

But either way, it just pisses me off that this guy will make up stories about me, and post my pics on some site without even telling me... but he's made a huge mistake... :whipped: I was gonna leave this car as it was, but this monkey has made me rethink my plans. I've decided to go full force on the motor, and when I'm done, I'm gonna find out who this guy is and he is gonna be sorry he ever opened his mouth in the first place...

Bottom line is, if people don't like my car, then that's their problem, I built this car for me, not anyone else.

I'm gonna sign up to this &quot;anti-rice&quot; site soon and post to defend myself, while I'm at it, I'm gonna take a nice pic of my middle finger and write this &quot;skyllz&quot; guys name all over it...

Sorry, just had to vent...

I hate it when people say crap bout me when I didn't say it too.
:banghead: Actually, it's one of the things that REALLY piss me off. However, try not to let it get to you... people who make crap up or are closed-minded are just ignorant and aren't worth dealing with. If something's not my taste, I just say so and leave it at that. No bashing, just a difference of opinion, and respect the other person for it.

XylathaneGTR
03-24-2004, 01:27 PM
Man...You civic is nice looking. Easy on the eyes, and cleanly modded.
I'd drive that any day...Just cause some arrogant fuckhead said something...Who gives a fuck.
Don't let it get to you...Just do what ever you want, and don't give a fuck about anyone else.

CivicDXR
03-24-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by finboy

done and done ;)

finboy has been in and out of there sticking up for me, and it looks like some of them are cool, but some others have their closed minds set on thinking I'm just some dumb little punk ricer who tries to race everyone with my car... oh well...

I'll be in there soon to back myself up...

and thanks finboy!

syeve
03-24-2004, 03:38 PM
As an ricer myself, I can say with commplete confidence that you sir, are not a ricer. I like your car, engine or not. Engine is the easy part, the hard part is making your car look good, and original without the cheese.

shadowz
03-24-2004, 03:57 PM

:dunno:

http://www.virgeweb.com/Ben/psylence/WoW04/007.jpg

4G63Power
03-24-2004, 04:03 PM

Dude, that's not your car. :tongue:

shadowz
03-24-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by 4G63Power

Dude, that's not your car. :tongue: \

I know im a poser, but back on to topic, CivicDXr is still a PIMP

RiCE-DaDDy
03-24-2004, 04:07 PM
mo_virgin

what the hell are u doing??? :confused:

DUBBED
03-24-2004, 04:10 PM
Don't mind me whoring it up. :burnout:

turboMiata
03-24-2004, 04:19 PM

Haha, now let's see this virgin guy ante up!

EK 2.0
03-24-2004, 04:22 PM
Shadowz=1
Mo Virgin=0, and still a virgin...:D

Ek9Max
03-24-2004, 04:30 PM
well there' been 2 cars posted in this thread. Both are super pimp!

blinkme_210
03-24-2004, 04:54 PM
To each his own. Do it for yourself. Anything and everything you do, there will always be haters. That's how everything in this world stays balanced! :D

CRXguy
03-24-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by CalgaryB5

Guilty!!!

j/k! It wasn't me. :D

CivicDXR
03-24-2004, 05:23 PM
\

I know im a poser, but back on to topic, CivicDXr is still a PIMP

Thanks dude.

Shadowz=1
Mo Virgin=0, and still a virgin...:D

Keep it cool guys, I don't wanna see this thread closed just yet...

EK 2.0
03-24-2004, 05:32 PM
^^^ Sorry...:(

cocoabrova
03-24-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by BigShow
mayyyyyybe since your car is so JDM being a DX and all...

that you made that thread yourself

just so you could hear people tell you how pretty and non ricey it

is. :drama:

Congrats dude, you got it all figured out:banghead:

CivicDXR's ride is one of the FEW Civic's I'd drive/like to own/be seen in.

I better search that site, someone might've posted up one of my cars too
:(

Toms-Celica
03-24-2004, 05:43 PM
I hate rice as much as the other guy but I've seen this car in person and have no problem with it, very well done.

RiCE-DaDDy
03-24-2004, 05:47 PM
mo, good thing u not in calgary or i will have to smack some sense into u

RickDaTuner
03-24-2004, 05:52 PM
Im on there too man nothing Like some good Domestic Trans am drivier Bashing hahah specially the ignorant ones like that Guy, out of all the cars you could get with much better styling Why a trans Am?

Dj_Stylz
03-24-2004, 06:00 PM
Damn man sorry to hear abou this your car is real nice!:bigpimp:

ninjak84
03-24-2004, 06:04 PM
it is a real carbon fiber hood (I've had it since early 2001)...

That's the important part. I hate seeing poor kids with painted black hoods!

Seanith
03-24-2004, 06:10 PM
Chances are, the person who made that thread is one of those fucktards that labels any japanese car as rice regardless of whats done to it. Its so irritating when people like that are around that are so ignorant and don't know shit. for ex, mo_virgin. :thumbsdow

Ben
03-24-2004, 06:43 PM
Well, I think the car is def. nice, but you really cannot get upset at the point they brought up. when you go though all that trouble of making the car nice appearence wise, and then leave the motor basically stock, you will catch redicule from a large portion of the population. Thats a fact of life in the car scene. Not hating, just stating a general observation. You know I like yur car.

CivicDXR
03-24-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Well, I think the car is def. nice, but you really cannot get upset at the point they brought up. when you go though all that trouble of making the car nice appearence wise, and then leave the motor basically stock, you will catch redicule from a large portion of the population. Thats a fact of life in the car scene. Not hating, just stating a general observation. You know I like yur car.

Thanks Ben, I understand where you're coming from, but thats not what I'm upset about... I'm just upset that this punk is going around telling people that I'm saying my car is super fast, and I'm the sh!t, when I did nothing of the sort... I wouldn't say a word at all if I was guilty of talking trash, but I don't...

Ben
03-24-2004, 07:17 PM

Thanks Ben, I understand where you're coming from, but thats not what I'm upset about... I'm just upset that this punk is going around telling people that I'm saying my car is super fast, and I'm the sh!t, when I did nothing of the sort... I wouldn't say a word at all if I was guilty of talking trash, but I don't...

Oh, yeah, the ignoarance of the entire group on that forum is brutal, I totally agree there.

finboy
03-24-2004, 07:36 PM
what kind of exhaust if you don't mind my asking

CivicDXR
03-24-2004, 07:37 PM
its a 5Zigen Fireball axle-back...

Chim
03-24-2004, 07:50 PM
I was the one who sent CivicDXR the heads up.

Anti-rice is worth checking out once in a while just because some of the stuff down in spy photos is friggin hilarious.

But yea I saw this civic, thought it was very tastefully modified, then saw it again on beyond a week later.

Kinda weird how someone would spread shit on an internet forum where people who know CivicDXR arent even gonna see it (well until now). As well as making up a whole story.

But if he owns a WRX, you don't have much on him man. You have a lot of catching up to do before you can humiliate him

88CRX
03-24-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Chim
But if he owns a WRX, you don't have much on him man. You have a lot of catching up to do before you can humiliate him

:rolleyes: that rights....

subarus > honda ok then :thumbsdow

NickGT
03-24-2004, 08:00 PM
A little late, but I'll offer my support anyways. Your car is so :bigpimp: . Keep up the good work man! :thumbsup:

RSRT-4
03-24-2004, 08:57 PM
Hey I don't see were he gets that your a ricer your car is pretty clean and not bad lookin for a Honda , But hey Ya know what theres a lot of people on hear that will slam someones car because it's not an Import and doesn't have stickers all over it and a ugly ass body kit and 6' high wing that does nothin but ad weight

///M3
03-24-2004, 09:38 PM
wtf are they talkin about 5zigen sounds awesome!

fachie
03-25-2004, 12:13 AM
I dont think anyone cares about what you have to say so get off the forum.Loser.:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

88CRX
03-25-2004, 12:24 AM
btw - your cars a wheels slut :D

i swear i've seen pictures of atleast 4 different sets of wheels. and ya, i saw the car in person the other day at future shop :thumbsup: :thumbsup: looks wicked

davidI
03-25-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by sivikish

I dont think anyone cares about what you have to say so get off the forum.Loser.:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

We should be able to put people on an 'ignore' list so we don't see their posts!

Just wanted to add that I love your civic and if I wasn't so lazy I'd sign up to defend you but really....who cares what those people think anyways

Ben
03-25-2004, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by davidI

We should be able to put people on an 'ignore' list so we don't see their posts!

Just wanted to add that I love your civic and if I wasn't so lazy I'd sign up to defend you but really....who cares what those people think anyways

you can.

davidI
03-25-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Ben

you can.

How?

Edit: Nm, figured it out...just go under their profile and that's where you can do it. :)

ZorroAMG
03-25-2004, 02:13 AM
Fucking mullet-boys and their verbal diarrhea....

Your car looks great man, who gives a fuck what they say about your lack of engine mods, not everyone gives a shit about quarter mile times and dyno charts for their rides.

If I wanted the least ricey car, it would nott be ANY of the cars that those fucktards own...FWIW, Trans am's are as GHEY as they come

2000impreza
03-25-2004, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by 88CRX

:rolleyes: that rights....

subarus > honda ok then :thumbsdow

why don't you go post that one up on anti-rice.com because thats where it belongs... :rolleyes: . no where in his post did he say subaru was better than honda. he was simply pointing out that a stock engine civic has a lot to do before it can catch a wrx.

btw, nice clean civic. don't let people on that ricer forum discourage you. mod your car how you want to mod it.. not by other peoples standards..

88CRX
03-25-2004, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by 2000impreza

why don't you go post that one up on anti-rice.com because thats where it belongs... :rolleyes: . no where in his post did he say subaru was better than honda. he was simply pointing out that a stock engine civic has a lot to do before it can catch a wrx.

btw, nice clean civic. don't let people on that ricer forum discourage you. mod your car how you want to mod it.. not by other peoples standards..

his exact words were...

"But if he owns a WRX, you don't have much on him man"

and that is exactly the kind of dumbass statements found on that stupid rice forum :thumbsdow

BigShow
03-25-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

Congrats dude, you got it all figured out:banghead:

CivicDXR's ride is one of the FEW Civic's I'd drive/like to own/be seen in.

I better search that site, someone might've posted up one of my cars too
:(

I know it's nice.. i just wanted to stir the pot :eek:

GT2NV
03-25-2004, 04:54 PM
hahahaha after shadowz posted this mo-virgin guy is gone lol:rofl: :rofl:

fachie
03-25-2004, 06:17 PM
I dont understand how a car with a lip kit,16" rims and i tiny spoiler can be classed rice.This is my old car and and even though I think its rice I had lots of comps that it was a clean car.

TomTom
03-25-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Your car looks great man, who gives a fuck what they say about your lack of engine mods, not everyone gives a shit about quarter mile times and dyno charts for their rides.

ya ontop of that not everyone wants to waste that kind of money of turbos and engine mods (yes waste its fun but it is not an investment its a bottemless money pit) +your car looks good