PDA

View Full Version : Shaganappi GM Hookup?

KPHMPH
10-02-2017, 10:38 PM
I need to buy a vehicle from their pre owned there... anyone know anyone?

ExtraSlow
10-03-2017, 06:51 AM
The last few "hookups" I've read about on here ended up being pretty awful situations.
Try just going in there and grinding, trusting nobody, and doing your homework. Seems more likely to result in a decent deal.

Although if you have already decided to buy a specific used vehicle you actually have zero leverage and they'll figure that out pretty fast.

So I can't help, but good luck? :dunno:

dj_rice
10-03-2017, 09:29 PM
LOL Hookups aren't actually hook ups anymore. :) Go in as a random and get a better deal

D'z Nutz
10-03-2017, 09:39 PM
lol hookups aren't actually hook ups anymore. :) go in as a joe blow off the street and get a better deal

ftfy.

KPHMPH
10-03-2017, 09:42 PM
Car was a POS when I got there anyways. Sales guy decided to hold all relevant information till I showed up.... Brakes gone, all CV boots torn, exhaust leak.....Fucking Joke... Bought something else private today anyways!

roopi
10-03-2017, 09:46 PM
Car was a POS when I got there anyways. Sales guy decided to hold all relevant information till I showed up....

Sounds like a new sales tactic. :rofl:

RealJimmyJames
10-03-2017, 09:53 PM
Too bad you didn't have a hookup! Then you would have trusted him, not looked as close and discovered these things days later.

J-hop
10-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Car was a POS when I got there anyways. Sales guy decided to hold all relevant information till I showed up.... Brakes gone, all CV boots torn, exhaust leak.....Fucking Joke... Bought something else private today anyways!

I feel your pain. I've blacklisted 4 dealers in my books in the last month for overselling the condition of a vehicle or the vehicle advertised not even being on their lot and then trying to upsell me.