PDA

View Full Version : Formula 1 grande prêmio heineken do brasil 2017

tonytiger55
11-09-2017, 04:45 PM
AUTÓDROMO JOSÉ CARLOS PACE.....

The second to last race in the calendar... and what a place to have a race...samba music and Brazilian bootaaaay... Your not gonna get that in Abu Dhabi... (and even if you did.. you prob get your hands chopped off. Then you will definitely be buggered as you wont be able to rub one out whilst you sulk in prison. No more 'solo styles' for you..)

The championship has been wrapped up. Will the Goomba keep pushing to the very end... or will Count Von Messerschmidt stop sulking andcome down from Castle Wolfenstien. Maybe he will give one final attack to remind us all that he still has the ability to put his Brockwurst in Goombas rear end and make him shrivel and scream? Who knows...hopefully this will be a good race.

phreezee
11-11-2017, 10:04 AM
LOL, did that seriously just happen? Hope Bottas can take this one and beat Vettel in the final standings.

phreezee
11-11-2017, 11:14 AM
"YESSS, YESSS" ... that performance by Alonso has me excited to see what McLaren can do with the Renault next year.

Good job Bottas!

tonytiger55
11-11-2017, 05:37 PM
Wow... gooma really lost it.

Why so happy with Alonzo..? He's a second off pace. I remain sceptical..

phreezee
11-12-2017, 09:14 AM
^^ Because he beat Nico and Carlos, and should be up there with Daniel and Max in 2018. 7 possible race winners will make for better racing. Sad that Kimi hasn't won a race this year.

rage2
11-12-2017, 10:20 AM
Nobody has gone from last to first in F1. Will Hamilton be able to pull it off today? His pace seems to be really fucking solid.

tonytiger55
11-12-2017, 10:25 AM
Nobody has gone from last to first in F1. Will Hamilton be able to pull it off today? His pace seems to be really fucking solid.

Ahem.... Are you forgetting the mighty Button..?

Phreeze..... no way... he is older, his reaction times wont be the same the drivers younger than him.

- - - Updated - - -

Aww crap the race is on..!! Im still in bed... I though it was starting midday...!

rage2
11-12-2017, 10:37 AM
Ya, I meant starting last at the start to finish first. One of those silly stats. Button was just last mid race but qualified much higher.

Anyways, Ham pumping out fastest laps in clean air on slower tires. Could be interesting haha. He will be in the lead for sure after the leaders pits.

Edit - used softs as fast as everyone else on new softs. So if he can get good pace on the super softs, he can surely win this one which would be hilarious.

ganesh
11-12-2017, 11:26 AM
There is new whiner in F1. Way to go Max

- - - Updated - - -

it's hammertime in full swing. His lap times are unbelievable.

rage2
11-12-2017, 11:34 AM
Not even a podium. Weak. Would’ve been only 3rd time ever that someone goes from last to podium.

Wish they focused more in the Alonso battle. Looked awesome on live timing lol.

Bladeh
11-12-2017, 06:47 PM
Glad Martin Brundle did his grid walk without getting robbed

eblend
11-12-2017, 08:03 PM
Glad Martin Brundle did his grid walk without getting robbed

I spent 3 weeks in Brazil this year all over the place and didn't get robbed. A Mercedes team bus is an easy target with people who make good $$$. Don't show your flash and your good over there. I even left my wedding band at home haha.

Regarding the race, was actually pretty good. Enjoyed how close it was up front and Hamilton with the comeback, I was sure he was going to take out Kimi.

cloud7
11-12-2017, 09:07 PM
If not for the safety car, Massa probably wouldn't have been able to pass Alonso. Considering the circumstances, Massa maximized his results for the race by beating Alonso and it's a nice send off for him at his home race. Whoever they'll have to replace him will have some big shoes to fill... and dare I say that Massa's replacement will for sure not do a better job than him next year.

tonytiger55
11-12-2017, 10:01 PM
I did not set my PVR to record again!!!!

phreezee
11-13-2017, 10:16 AM
McLaren cancelled their post race tire test this week over security concerns. Two of my past co-workers have been robbed in Brazil and I really have no desire to go.

rage2
11-13-2017, 11:02 AM
McLaren cancelled their post race tire test this week over security concerns. Two of my past co-workers have been robbed in Brazil and I really have no desire to go.
Mercedes, Sauber, Williams and Pirelli staff held up at gunpoint. Think that's a record this year, usually we only see 1 or 2 teams get robbed.

schocker
11-13-2017, 11:37 AM
Mercedes, Sauber, Williams and Pirelli staff held up at gunpoint. Think that's a record this year, usually we only see 1 or 2 teams get robbed.
Just finished reading Jenson's autobiography and he talked about his brazil experience of being chased by guys with guns as well where they had to drive away scraping past cars to get away. Nice of them to have terrible security year after year.