PDA

View Full Version : I wrote a thing about Armand Nicolet

A790
11-16-2017, 11:48 AM
https://wristwatch.photography/brand-feature-armand-nicolet/

First time writing an article of this type. Would love to hear feedback/constructive criticism. :)

JRSC00LUDE
11-16-2017, 11:56 AM
https://wristwatch.photography/brand-feature-armand-nicolet/

First time writing an article of this type. Would love to hear feedback/constructive criticism. :)

I enjoy your writing, this one is quite in depth and informative.

One silly question, what does the "Tghr" mean at the end of this portion here? Is it just a random typo that slipped by?

"their reputation as an excellent T1 movement assembler allowed them to survive and adapt to the dramatic change in the market. Tghr"

A790
11-16-2017, 11:58 AM
I enjoy your writing, this one is quite in depth and informative.

One silly question, what does the "Tghr" mean at the end of this portion here? Is it just a random typo that slipped by?

"their reputation as an excellent T1 movement assembler allowed them to survive and adapt to the dramatic change in the market. Tghr"

Typo, nice catch :)

03ozwhip
11-16-2017, 12:19 PM
it was written really well I think. I was wondering somehing though, when you say it THE M02, is it a one off piece?

I can't seem to find it anywhere and what cost is like etc which is something maybe I'm forgetting I read or I didn't see in the article.

A790
11-16-2017, 12:26 PM
it was written really well I think. I was wondering somehing though, when you say it THE M02, is it a one off piece?

I can't seem to find it anywhere and what cost is like etc which is something maybe I'm forgetting I read or I didn't see in the article.

I didn't mention cost in the article at all since it varies so heavily, and AN's can be found significantly discounted from their MSRP. The M02 featured in the shoot could probably be found for around $5,500 or so.

In terms of "THE M02", when Bobak and I were conversing, I mentioned to him that my "grail watch" is a navy M02 complete calendar on a bracelet. So, he sent a navy M02 complete calendar on leather (since bracelet scratch).

It almost didn't get sent back lol

03ozwhip
11-16-2017, 12:37 PM
I didn't mention cost in the article at all since it varies so heavily, and AN's can be found significantly discounted from their MSRP. The M02 featured in the shoot could probably be found for around $5,500 or so.

In terms of "THE M02", when Bobak and I were conversing, I mentioned to him that my "grail watch" is a navy M02 complete calendar on a bracelet. So, he sent a navy M02 complete calendar on leather (since bracelet scratch).

It almost didn't get sent back lol

thanks for the clarification. great job. too bad you couldn't keep what you wrote about lol

A790
11-16-2017, 12:51 PM
thanks for the clarification. great job. too bad you couldn't keep what you wrote about lol

Ha. Next time ;)

djmr2
11-17-2017, 07:08 PM
good job and thanks for introducing me to a new brand! Looks awesome!

muse017
11-17-2017, 11:49 PM
Great Article!
Just googled the brand and some places have up to 80% off of MRSP on certain watches which seems really crazy.