11-29-2017, 01:30 PM

RIP DCEU, thanks for trying lol.

adam c
11-29-2017, 01:45 PM
This better be a 3 hour movie for the amount of action that trailer had

Xtrema
11-29-2017, 02:55 PM
This better be a 3 hour movie for the amount of action that trailer had

2 hr 27 min. Beats Age of Ultron by 6 mins, will be the longest Marvel movie ever.

max_boost
11-29-2017, 03:04 PM
This looks amazing. I can not wait.

K3RMiTdot
11-29-2017, 03:14 PM
2 hr 27 min. Beats Age of Ultron by 6 mins, will be the longest Marvel movie ever.

isnt this a 2 part movie??

Xtrema
11-29-2017, 03:24 PM
isnt this a 2 part movie??

That's what's expected. Not sure what kind of cliff hanger we are going to get at end of this. You get 2 more movies (Antman & Wasp and Captain Marvel) before part 2 shows up. Captain Marvel should be ok because it's going back to the 90s. Antman will be tougher to fit in if it's on current timeline.

And they still won't name the 2nd movie worrying spoiling the 1st.

Buster
11-29-2017, 04:10 PM
I think I'm kinda MCU'd out.

dj_patm
11-29-2017, 04:11 PM
It feels like the first Avengers trailer all over again!

Tik-Tok
11-29-2017, 04:14 PM
That's what's expected. Not sure what kind of cliff hanger we are going to get at end of this. Because you get 2 more movies (Antman & Wasp and Captain Marvel) before part 2 shows up. Captain Marvel should be ok because it's going back to the 90s.

And they still won't name the 2nd movie worrying spoiling the 1st.

I'm pretty sure they've said that the sequel has a completely different story line. That's why it isn't named Infinity War Part 2

ickyflex
11-29-2017, 04:23 PM
I think I'm kinda MCU'd out.

This is what it has all been built up for though!

It's the one thing I can appreciate about the MCU, all these individual movies (and sequels) have led to this (more or less).

holden
11-29-2017, 05:30 PM
Is this about the Infinity Gauntlet? Who plays Adam Warlock?

killramos
11-29-2017, 06:18 PM
So...

Part 1 the Avengers get their asses kicked, my bet is one avenger dies

Part 2, the new hope! A new avenger shows up to save the day and Thanos is thwarted at the last second. Because its Disney the dead avenger gets to come back to life with the power of the stones.

BokCh0y
11-29-2017, 07:38 PM
So...

Part 1 the Avengers get their asses kicked, my bet is one avenger dies

Part 2, the new hope! A new avenger shows up to save the day and Thanos is thwarted at the last second. Because its Disney the dead avenger gets to come back to life with the power of the stones.

We already know an avenger dies - the vision. And he'll come back to life afterwards with the infinity stone haha.

My bet is captain america dies. Bucky takes over.

killramos
11-29-2017, 07:48 PM
I didn't even watch the trailer and I guessed that one :rofl:

Not going to pretend like I will not be seeing the movie, I'm just prepping myself to not enjoy it nearly as much as I should.

JordanEG6
11-29-2017, 08:13 PM
I didn't even watch the trailer and I guessed that one :rofl:

Not going to pretend like I will not be seeing the movie, I'm just prepping myself to not enjoy it nearly as much as I should.

Happens all the time in the comics. Characters seemingly die then come back to life later. Most notable ones in the recent years, Wolverine and Spider-Man.
Thanos even dies a bunch I believe.

CRXguy
11-29-2017, 09:38 PM
So excite!

rx7boi
11-29-2017, 10:46 PM
Fans are going wild wondering who else dies in the film.

My guess is War Machine. Otherwise Tony is just holding a really dirty hand in the trailer :rofl:

Rhodey is the only one that Tony would really show that amount of emotion for.

know1edge
11-29-2017, 11:50 PM

Homerrca
11-30-2017, 07:25 AM
When they first started to talk about this, I thought they were going to follow the comic with an all out battle but since they don't own all the characters it does change things a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if the first movie is Thanos gathering up the gems with some fight scenes (the Avengers trying to stop him) but the second would be were all hell breaks loose. Maybe for the second one will get more characters (Silver surfer, fantastic 4) with some of the big guns.. Galactus, death, etc.

JordanEG6
11-30-2017, 09:27 AM
When they first started to talk about this, I thought they were going to follow the comic with an all out battle but since they don't own all the characters it does change things a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if the first movie is Thanos gathering up the gems with some fight scenes (the Avengers trying to stop him) but the second would be were all hell breaks loose. Maybe for the second one will get more characters (Silver surfer, fantastic 4) with some of the big guns.. Galactus, death, etc.

This first movie IS just Thanos collecting the infinity stones. It's basically MCU's take on The Thanos Quest series. So yes, that is essentially what it is. Also the reason why he has no armor apparently:

Speaking to IGN, Infinity War’s co-director, Joe Russo, explained why Thanos is dressed down for the battle ahead. “He has a more casual approach in this film and it’s very philosophical for him. It’s part of his character definition. It’s a spiritual journey for him to collect the [Infinity] Stones and one with which he does not need armor. Once he starts acquiring the Stones he doesn’t require armor the same way he did when he was a warlord. It’s a very symbolic costume,” he said.

It would be great if Disney were to come through with the Fox purchase to get all the rights back and add F4 and X-Men into the mix, but they would have to change the narritive for MCU Phase 4, which is probably unlikely, I think Kevin Feige has it all mapped out already, but who knows.

Xtrema
12-01-2017, 09:35 AM
My guess is War Machine. Otherwise Tony is just holding a really dirty hand in the trailer :rofl:

Rhodey is the only one that Tony would really show that amount of emotion for.

Spider-man dies, but resurrected (don't know how) by Dr Strange

That's the theory from one of the leaks.

Buster
12-01-2017, 10:19 AM
Avengers: McGuffin War

taemo
12-01-2017, 10:30 AM
Didn't know Disney was able to borrow Spider-Man from Sony again.

I was a little disappointed and bored of Avengers 2 so I wasn't overly excited about this, but now it is starting to grow on me.

Xtrema
12-01-2017, 11:24 AM
Didn't know Disney was able to borrow Spider-Man from Sony again.

Deal was Marvel will produce Homecoming and Homecoming 2 in exchange for Spider-Man in 2 Avenger movies.

Sony will keep all profits from Homecoming and Homecoming 2. Marvel won't see a dime on those.

Then Sony will probably take Spider-Man back.

Tik-Tok
12-01-2017, 11:33 AM
Then Sony will probably take Spider-Man back.

And reboot it again... (probably)

BerserkerCatSplat
12-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Is this about the Infinity Gauntlet? Who plays Adam Warlock?

Yeah, Infinity Gauntlet storyline. Adam Warlock was teased in GotG2, but won't be appearing in Infinity War as far as I've heard.

Tik-Tok
12-01-2017, 05:42 PM
Yeah, Infinity Gauntlet storyline. Adam Warlock was teased in GotG2, but won't be appearing in Infinity War as far as I've heard.

The few interviews with James Gunn that I've read, I got the feeling he will be in the sequel.

BerserkerCatSplat
12-01-2017, 06:04 PM
Yeah, I remember hearing that. I don't blame him waiting to bring in the character, he's got so many he'll need to juggle for IW as it is.