PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Samsung Dex Station - Black

Mack10
12-10-2017, 05:26 PM
I have this new for sale. Purchased it with my Note 8 but decided I will never use it. I have the receipt and proof of purchase to show you it's not one of the fakies from kijiji

Turn any place into a workplace with the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ and Note 8 DeX Station. It lets you connect your phone to a monitor, full-size keyboard, and mouse and become a powerhouse of productivity. DeX lets you make apps more desktop-like, while still being able to make phone calls and send text messages from the taskbar on your monitor.

Samsung DeX allows you connect your Galaxy S8 or S8+ or Note 8 to a monitor, keyboard, and mouse for a complete desktop experience powered by your phone
Allows you to do tasks that are just easier on a desktop, like sending an email, bolding text, or copying and pasting between apps with your phone
DeX lets you make apps more desktop-like and see more content with an expanded interface
Make phone calls, send text messages, and adjust settings all from the taskbar on your monitor
Remotely Access Virtual Windows machine via VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) solutions such as Citrix Receiver, VMware Horizon Client and Amazon WorkSpaces

Retails for $249.99. Selling for $150

Mack10
12-31-2017, 03:28 PM
Bump