Vehicle Details
Year : 2005-2009
Make and Model : Lexus GX470
Exterior Color : Any
Interior Color : Any
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : Preferably under 200k
Location of Vehicle : Calgary willing to travel for right vehicle

Like the title says looking for a gx470. Looking for an 05+ with vvti, ultra preium package that includes navigation and factory tow package.

Contact Information
Pm me

R-Audi
12-13-2017, 01:19 PM
Interestingly enough, in most GX groups it is preferred not to have Nav, as then you can upgrade to an aftermarket stereo. If you get an 07+ there is also an AUX plug in the dash, but its also easy to add a VAIS tech or Grom vline for additional options that work with stock Nav. (I have Vais tech MML which is usb/iphone compatible)
Also, most vehicles came with factory tow package, but not the actual hitch installed on the back. Easiest way besides getting under the vehicle to see if the power plug is there is that there is a tranny cooler in front of the radiator.
Although not necessarily local, (but several local members) the GXOR group on Facebook is a wealth of information.

Let me know if you have any questions... Ive had mine for a few years and upgraded most things. (Full suspension, wheels, some entertainment, tow hitch, small interior bits etc)

Good luck!

lee88
12-13-2017, 02:53 PM
It's hard to find a decent gx470 that has been taken care of. I purchased a 2007 gx470 a month ago. Don't bother wasteing your time calling the 3 local private sales on calgary kijiji. Pm if your wondering why. Happy gx hunting! Btw thanks r-audi! I just joined gxor group :thumbsup:

C4S
12-13-2017, 03:00 PM
Great awesome truck! I have mine for ~10 year, touch wood, no issue, (meanwhile the X6 and Cayenne may spent over 10G on bills )

However, gas mileage is poor, timing belt/water bump/spark plugs/diff service etc are not cheap ...

R-Audi
12-13-2017, 03:13 PM
However, gas mileage is poor, timing belt/water bump/spark plugs/diff service etc are not cheap ...

Just had my Waterpump and timing belt done, came to right around $1200...not at the dealer, but a good quality shop. Only comes around once every 150km or so. If the mileage is around that mark make sure its done!

lee88
01-10-2018, 06:27 PM
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/red-deer/2006-gx470-landcruiser-parado/1325008820?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true