PDA

View Full Version : Hot tub to relax in during day?

nzwasp
12-30-2017, 10:26 AM
So my distant relatives have offered to look after our kids for the afternoon today except they live in the far far NW - we live in the SW. And my wife really wants to relax in a hot tub - not one surrounded by kids at the local pool though. Has anyone just asked a hotel if they can use their hot tub for a fee or found a day spa that offers that - I know the fairmont does downtown but we dont really want to leave the NW since the roads/snow is terrible.

ExtraSlow
12-30-2017, 10:52 AM
Several hotels do day passes for the pool, just call a few in your area. 80% chance of annoying kids though. In this weather that's where families who stay in hotels go.

nzwasp
12-30-2017, 10:56 AM
I wondered about that I just didnt know if it was acceptable to ask a hotel about a day spa pass.

MPowered
12-30-2017, 11:28 AM
Find one of the float spa’s around and go float in a warm spa for 90 minutes. No kids there.

JRSC00LUDE
12-30-2017, 11:30 AM
Pics? I've got one.....

ExtraSlow
12-30-2017, 12:30 PM
Phone and ask. It's a normal thing but not everywhere does it. You aren't going to offend anyone by asking.

nzwasp
12-30-2017, 02:40 PM
Yeah I called a bunch of places and no one did up here in the nw the places that have spas have all got rid of their drop in passes for some reason so we ended up just going to get a pedicure and maybe we will go to the cardel Center and put up with the kids

- - - Updated - - -

Find one of the float spa’s around and go float in a warm spa for 90 minutes. No kids there.

I liked this idea but it doesn’t seem to be very popular in the nw but definetly going to try it with her for a date night since the one in sirroco is really close to us

tonytiger55
12-31-2017, 11:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60uy3fRtp9A