PDA

View Full Version : The one square challenge

speedog
01-01-2018, 10:09 PM
I moved beyond this stage in my life but many of you beyond members are either moving into it or are firmly in the middle of it - that is the one square challenge.

Where you sit down on the throne and have starting doing your business without previously taking a quick check of the inventory nearby and you're faced with this...

Kids, they'll only get this once they move out on their own.

Rage2, he'll have automated this already.

lilmira
01-01-2018, 10:52 PM
this happens at work too lol

tonytiger55
01-01-2018, 11:50 PM
I just grab the mini bucket, fill it up with water and clean my ass 'India' styles. :dunno:

rage2
01-01-2018, 11:56 PM
No automation yet.

On a related topic, I tried a bidet for the first time last month. Did not like the feeling even at low pressure setting. Something about water squirting straight up my anus is just wrong. Told I’m doing it wrong and to up the pressure setting. Definitely got trolled as I ended up with a bloody asshole. :rofl:

20 years ago a friend of mine explained how he would do the one square challenge. Take the square, rip a small circle in middle. Stick finger through it and use that to clean asshole. Use the square to clean off shit from finger. The small piece that was ripped from the middle, use that to clean under fingernails. Not sure if he ever actually tried that or not haha.

Sugarphreak
01-02-2018, 12:17 AM

dirtsniffer
01-02-2018, 01:41 AM
Call for help. If no phone. Sock it is

taemo
01-02-2018, 02:47 AM
in SE asia right now and everyone got food poisoned.
been going to the toilet every couple of hours past couple of days, easier and cleaner to wash my ass with bucket of water and soap than toilet paper.

missing my japanese toilet in calgary though

Buster
01-02-2018, 02:47 AM
you gotta take off the other sock too, or else everyone will know.

ExtraSlow
01-02-2018, 08:36 AM
Don't flush the sock.

lilmira
01-02-2018, 08:57 AM
is that why people don't wear socks with boat shoes? why can't they stock enough toilet paper on sailboat?

Prelude_dude
01-02-2018, 09:52 AM
https://www.amazon.ca/Luxe-Bidet-Neo-185-Elite/dp/B00P2XZDGG/ref=sr_1_2?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1514908272&sr=1-2&keywords=luxe+bidet

Got this bidet from amazon. Amazing, once you get used to it your ass will never feel clean unless its been cleaned with water.

g-m
01-11-2018, 09:47 AM
What no warm water or seat? Once you go Japanese style regular toilets are ruined forever

Disoblige
01-11-2018, 09:55 AM
My ass never feels cleans unless it's cleaned with soap and water. This is why I always need to poop at home where there is a bathtub :(

Bidet to me isn't even clean enough.

HiTempguy1
01-11-2018, 11:45 AM
Warm seat grosses me out. Even nice fresh cleaned toilets are still mildly bleh to me (and I am not a germaphobe haha), but toilet seat warmer and all those germs? Gross.

MalibuStacy
01-11-2018, 12:00 PM
Even if you live away from home this can be a real issue. My roommate is consistently bad for leaving the roll almost empty with nothing to replenish it in the cupboard.

I got him back on this last week however.

I strategically chose to utilize the work commode for my daily needs, thus only using our toilet at home for letting the hose loose. I did this because I had noticed our tp had been exhausted and I was going to the store soon, but I wanted to see if my roommate would notice. Anyways I was sitting in the living room and he went into the bathroom, I knew the roll was almost gone, then sure as shit (pun haha) he yells out, "can you grab me a roll?". I promptly respond, "Did you check if we were out?". The wait was excruciating, I could tell he was sheepishly realizing he had fucked up. Then after a few seconds responded, "No, can I have the tissue box?". I then grilled him about how maybe he should pay better attention to the tickets, to avoid this.

V6-BoI
01-11-2018, 12:01 PM
What no warm water or seat? Once you go Japanese style regular toilets are ruined forever

:werd:

I was in Japan a couple years ago, and it's almost over the top ridiculous. Not just the fancy bidet, I saw a couple other things:
1. You can press a button that plays a short, but pretty loud jingle the hide the sounds of your explosive shits
2. Green tea scented toilet paper

nismodrifter
01-12-2018, 01:48 PM
bidet4life crew, that heated water + seat :bigpimp:

cyra1ax
01-14-2018, 08:16 PM
:werd:

I was in Japan a couple years ago, and it's almost over the top ridiculous. Not just the fancy bidet, I saw a couple other things:
1. You can press a button that plays a short, but pretty loud jingle the hide the sounds of your explosive shits
2. Green tea scented toilet paper

Lol'd at the first point, hadn't seen that one before.

You also forgot the ones with the odor-eliminator!