PDA

View Full Version : What to do in Jackson Hole?

dj_patm
01-19-2018, 12:05 PM
Going to Jackson for 6 nights. Planning 3 ski days unless we hit a storm or something.

Doesn't look like there's much to do there so Beyond got any suggestions? We're ready to do Apres two-a-days to make sure we hit all the good spots.

Edit: Whoops! Wrong forum. Mods can you move?

RickDaTuner
01-19-2018, 12:20 PM
Do this, and post video results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJZHgVG_m2Q

dj_patm
01-19-2018, 12:26 PM
Colberts is 100% on the list.

Have a friend in our group who did it when he went before so depending on the snowpack and over hang it should be doable. We'll see.

No flips will be performed unfortunately.

MalibuStacy
01-19-2018, 12:28 PM
Go to Yellowstone, its beautiful in the winter (I've only been when its ball hot summer time)

dj_patm
01-19-2018, 12:32 PM
Go to Yellowstone, its beautiful in the winter (I've only been when its ball hot summer time)

That's what we're thinking too if the temps don't get too low. I've been in the summer too as a kid but the rest of our group hasn't.

MalibuStacy
01-19-2018, 12:39 PM
That's what we're thinking too if the temps don't get too low. I've been in the summer too as a kid but the rest of our group hasn't.
How low is "Too Low"?

Are you there with your own car or a rental

dj_patm
01-19-2018, 12:56 PM
How low is "Too Low"?

Are you there with your own car or a rental

our own car.

-20? Forecast looks cold with windchill but we'll see how it goes.

MalibuStacy
01-19-2018, 01:05 PM
our own car.

-20? Forecast looks cold with windchill but we'll see how it goes.

Hmm, another option is a day drive to Arco ID. Site of the first Nuclear Reactor for residential power, and some relics from when the USAF experimented with nuke powered jet engines...
Just up the road is Craters of the Moon National Monument ID
Long drive but super cool area