PDA

View Full Version : Blaze Pizza Question?

BensonTT
01-31-2018, 01:23 PM
Have any of you guys ask for everthing on your pizza at Blaze? lol

eglove
01-31-2018, 01:26 PM
Done it a few times, it's pretty good

BensonTT
01-31-2018, 01:27 PM
Done it a few times, it's pretty good

I want to ask for everything but afraid of the dirty look lol

jwslam
01-31-2018, 01:48 PM
Order online?

eglove
01-31-2018, 02:17 PM
I want to ask for everything but afraid of the dirty look lol

Never got any looks, just the comment are you sure? haha, it get's kinda soggy with everything on it

flipstah
01-31-2018, 11:52 PM
Blaze is so good but if you add everything, all the flavors will just fight lol.

You're just eating matter.

95EG6P
02-01-2018, 03:59 PM
Have any of you guys ask for everthing on your pizza at Blaze? lol

yeah i add almost every meat and cheese for sure and about 4 veg. they always ask anything else im like yep keep going :) My wife thinks i am crazy but the inner Chinese in me says keep getting more stuff it free

BensonTT
02-01-2018, 04:34 PM
yeah i add almost every meat and cheese for sure and about 4 veg. they always ask anything else im like yep keep going :) My wife thinks i am crazy but the inner Chinese in me says keep getting more stuff it free

You can ask for all the cheese? Wtf I didn’t know that.. I thought it was 1 type of cheese only then whatever you want lol

95EG6P
02-01-2018, 04:38 PM
You can ask for all the cheese? Wtf I didn’t know that.. I thought it was 1 type of cheese only then whatever you want lol

no i get them all lol i dont even know what ovalini but i get it. GOat cheese on pizza is bomb

flipstah
02-01-2018, 04:50 PM
no i get them all lol i dont even know what ovalini but i get it. GOat cheese on pizza is bomb

Ovalini is so good! And yes, you can get all the cheese but it's like eating a brick after!

beyond_ban
02-01-2018, 11:05 PM
I haven't had it in forever as there is no location close, but i love their product. Is there anything similar close to the NW?

Manhattan
02-02-2018, 04:52 PM
If you're getting nearly everything you're doing it all wrong. The whole premise of this place is to get your pizza fast fired in a super (roughly 700 degrees?) hot brick oven so your pizza is nice and crispy with the cheese melted just the right amount. Getting everything makes the pizza soggy and floppy - disgusting. If you just want a fat greasy soggy pizza you'll be happier and spend less going to dominoes. The perfect NY style pizza should should literally have a crunch while you're biting into it. Plain cheese with maybe one topping is perfect for Blaze.

flipstah
02-03-2018, 12:10 PM
If you're getting nearly everything you're doing it all wrong. The whole premise of this place is to get your pizza fast fired in a super (roughly 700 degrees?) hot brick oven so your pizza is nice and crispy with the cheese melted just the right amount. Getting everything makes the pizza soggy and floppy - disgusting. If you just want a fat greasy soggy pizza you'll be happier and spend less going to dominoes. The perfect NY style pizza should should literally have a crunch while you're biting into it. Plain cheese with maybe one topping is perfect for Blaze.

https://m.popkey.co/01abd3/YNV4G.gif

Kavy
02-03-2018, 06:40 PM
That Is the best quality gif I have ever seen.