PDA

View Full Version : website design

Cixz
03-25-2004, 01:50 PM
ya im looking for some work. if anyone is interested in me building them a website you should pm me
i am able to do

Paint Shop Pro 5
Macromedia Dreamweaver MX

Paint Shop Pro 8
Macromedia Flash MX

3D Studio Max 4.2
Microsoft FrontPage XP

Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Notepad

Swift 3D
Cool Edit 2000
http://www.notoriousenterprises.com/

i need some work hopefully ill get some here :confused:

Gonthro
03-25-2004, 02:07 PM
didn't you learn the firat time they deleted your thread?

Davetronz
03-25-2004, 05:11 PM
Ahhhhh DELETED...
Why dont you pay some money and get a PAID advertisement on Beyond or in one of the papers in Calgary.

Because if you keep doing this your credibility is going to SHIT :thumbsdow

BALLEEETED!

Blue Devil 2
03-25-2004, 05:22 PM
What's so bad about him posting that? he's looking for work what's the big deal?

Gonthro
03-26-2004, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Blue Devil 2
What's so bad about him posting that? he's looking for work what's the big deal?

he is a business, trying to sell his services.. therefore he must pay for advertising.

Davetronz
03-26-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Blue Devil 2

Its a forum rule, I dont make it. If everyone solicited their product or service on here is it fair to the forum?
Why should someone get free advertising out of rage's pocket?

Gonthro
03-26-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by FastDak318

Its a forum rule, I dont make it. If everyone solicited their product or service on here is it fair to the forum?
Why should someone get free advertising out of rage's pocket?

not only that but he has already had one thread locked because of this

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39656

Cixz
03-26-2004, 12:17 PM
sorry my bad settle the fuck down no one said nuthing to me the first time so sorry it wont happen again just chill wow

oh well whateves

Gonthro
03-26-2004, 12:41 PM
well they locked your thread... and changed your post.. not only that but they also changed your signature... that didn't give you the hint??

VWbloke
03-29-2004, 03:01 AM
I'm left wondering why he even needs to solicite for work. I mean with a profile picture like this on his website, surely potential clients would be fools to pass up on such a professional looking 'entrepreneur'.

haha rich material. :thumbsup: